+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
You won't be able to contact the visa officer.

For your dad, you can email the Abu Dhabi visa office (you can email your mom's insurance policy also):
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

For your mom, you can email the visa office for the region/state where she lives:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
my mother was principle applicant and my father was co applicant with her
but his file went to UAE where processing time is 60days which is already exceeded
Should I sent same CSE enquiry to UAE visa office along with insurance policy?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
my mother was principle applicant and my father was co applicant with her
but his file went to UAE where processing time is 60days which is already exceeded
Should I sent same CSE enquiry to UAE visa office along with insurance policy?
Their applications will be processed separately as they live in two different countries i.e. two different visa offices due to two different residence addresses.

I would rush the medical insurance policy ASAP to the Abu Dhabi visa office for your dad

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have one question related to medicals.. why cic asks for furtherance tests even for super visa? Do the excessive demand clause apply for super visa too?, Or they just check danger to public health alone
For both reasons which you have mentioned

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
its been 80 days that i have applied for my parents visa from india and sstill no reply even after CSE
what should i do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But why they want to check excessive demand when they aren't eligible for public health?
Because you only need coverage for $100,000. Many diseases or surgeries can get expensive very quickly so they are trying to prevent people arriving with significant health issues that will need to be treated.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Because you only need coverage for $100,000. Many diseases or surgeries can get expensive very quickly so they are trying to prevent people arriving with significant health issues that will need to be treated.
Thanks. But even if a need arises, is the govt obligated to treat them for free? Is this clause checked (excessive demand) for regular visitor visa too? If not someone with excessive demand can get in to that and might posses same risk as a super visa holder.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks. But even if a need arises, is the govt obligated to treat them for free? Is this clause checked (excessive demand) for regular visitor visa too? If not someone with excessive demand can get in to that and might posses same risk as a super visa holder.
Yes they are obligated to treat emergency situations that are life and death although you are also going to be asked to reimburse the hospital for the cost of your care. You have to pass a medical in order to prevent people from coming to Canada who are at high risk of needing medical intervention.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Yes they are obligated to treat emergency situations that are life and death although you are also going to be asked to reimburse the hospital for the cost of your care. You have to pass a medical in order to prevent people from coming to Canada who are at high risk of needing medical intervention.
Got it., Thanks. So students and people on work visa eligible for free medical or they need to maintain insurance too? I presume the insurance that's sold is just for emergency and not for getting any treatment.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Got it., Thanks. So students and people on work visa eligible for free medical or they need to maintain insurance too? I presume the insurance that's sold is just for emergency and not for getting any treatment.
International students pay into a private health insurance plan called UHIP that is not just for emergencies. If you work in Canada you qualify for provincial health care although there are some exceptions like IEC. When getting a TRV you can be asked to get a medical.

Reactions: DEEPCUR

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi, I need help about supervisa extension, my mom came on March 2016, and was stamped to stay until March 2018. We went to the Philippines for 3 weeks on October and when we came back here with my dad under supervisa as well, they said they will not stamp another expiry date, it is still the March 31,2018, but mu dad got the 2-yr stamp since it is his first tome to come. Now, I want to apply for an extension since their pr application is still in process so she does not have to go out of canada and just wait for it. Do you have any sample letter for extension that was successful. I am not sure what to write there. Thanks!

Reactions: salimnw

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
Hello Guys, I applied last week for my parents super visa. We have to provide one of the documents mentioned on document checklist for LICO.
I provided employment letter+my bank statement. Income is way more than required by LICO

Today visas got refused based on the eligibility reason that i have not provided documents to prove LICO & specifically CRA NOA.

Don't understand these people. Any one has insight on this please?