+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from Manila - Applicants/Future Applicants

windy1477

Jul 27, 2012
myza said:
sa cebu din nagpamedical ang mama ko yesterday August 3 pero dun kami sa nationwide health system.walk in lang sila and my mom finished the whole process for half a day.maaga lang siya nagpunta dun.P 4,100 lang ang full package niya.nag advice sila sa mama ko na huwag muna umuwi until lumabas ang results para pag me repeat testing eh madali lang siya makbalik.taga iligan city kami. sabi nung taga nationwide usually lalabas daw after 3 working days ang result.so we are hoping na ok lahat.
Hi Myza!

Thank you so much for the info, I appreciate it.. medyo nervous lang ako for my father's medical exam. They will go this coming Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013. I hope everything will be okay. We are planning to have his medical at Nationwide too. Pero just in case na there will be a repeat of the any laboratories, I think they will just come back than to stay in Cebu for a few days. It will be more expensive. But I hope everything will be fine. Pray harder! I will include your Mama in my prayers. From where are you here in Canada?

windy1477

Jul 27, 2012
Yolski said:
Hi! Sa Cebu Doctor's ang mama ko nagpamedical kasi doon din ako nagmedical noon. Sabi nila maghintay daw kami nang 10-15 days kung ang immigration magrequest nang second medical. July 11 yong mother ko nagpamedical tapos noong pauwi na sila tinawagan siya nang secretary nang doctor na bumalik kasi di daw lear yong nakuha nila X-ray nya, ayaw daw nila magpass nang result sa embassy kung di clear, para daw di madelayed yong pasyente, so bumalik nanay ko sa July 15 na kasi nandoon na sya sa barko noong tumawag sila. Mga P4500-P6000 ang bayad, basta walang repeat testing. So ngayong over 10 days na, wala namang additional medical request, cguro ok na yon. Hintay nalang namin ang result nang application.
Hi Yolski!

Thank you so much for the info! My father will udergo his Medical exam this week too, probably on Wednesday. I think we will go to Nationwide Clinic, and I hope everything will be okay. I will pray for our parents so they can come and experience how we live here in Canada! Thank you so much for the reply, please update us on your Mama's progress! Good luck to us!

myza

Apr 19, 2013
windy1477 said:
Hi Myza!

Thank you so much for the info, I appreciate it.. medyo nervous lang ako for my father's medical exam. They will go this coming Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013. I hope everything will be okay. We are planning to have his medical at Nationwide too. Pero just in case na there will be a repeat of the any laboratories, I think they will just come back than to stay in Cebu for a few days. It will be more expensive. But I hope everything will be fine. Pray harder! I will include your Mama in my prayers. From where are you here in Canada?
Your welcome windy.i'm glad i was able to help you.dito kami nakatira sa winnipeg.kaw taga san ka dito sa canada.dapat sana sa cebu doctors ko din papamedical mother ko kaso 4 times ako tumawag sa tpos lage busy.nung nagring na binabaan naman ako kaya nagdecide ako tawag sa nationwide health.sakto naman sumagot agad sila.maganda din sa kanila is aside sa walk in open sila monday to saturday plus naka emedicala na sila.electronic ang submission ng medical results sa embassy so mabilis.tsaka sabi ng mother ko sa cebu doctors din naman ginawa ang laboratory tests niya. Babalik siya sa wednesday para kuha ng copy ng medical results niya.sana nga tuloy tuluy nato.thanks for inlcuding her in your prayers.lets pray ok din yung sa father mo.

nats

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received this email from PAL, share ko lang dito sa forum.

Dear Sir,

We are forwarding the reply of our airport office with regard to your inquiry.

sincerely,

Customer Relations

-----Forwarded by Customer Relations/MKTG/PAL on 08/07/2013 11:38AM -----

Have consulted Sky Log Duty Manager and she says YES, She can get a one way flight ticket from Manila to Winnipeg, Manitoba .

Customer Relations/MKTG/PAL

----- Forwarded by Customer Relations/MKTG/PAL on 08/02/2013 01:57 PM -----

08/01/2013 12:59 PM
To
"wecare@pal.com.ph" <wecare@pal.com.ph>

cc

Subject
Manila to Winnipeg for Supervisa holder

Good day,

My mother will come to Canada with a supervisa which she's entitled to stay for 2 years, I would like to know if she can get a one way flight ticket from Manila to Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Thank you,

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please post a reply to this I have client from Manila and they all complain they had to purchase a two way flight even though it can never be used. The max I was told an airfare can be used is within one year, my clients are planning to stay two years.

Let me know if the one way plan fare is sufficient for Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Thanks

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gary Goldshmidt said:
Please post a reply to this I have client from Manila and they all complain they had to purchase a two way flight even though it can never be used. The max I was told an airfare can be used is within one year, my clients are planning to stay two years.

Let me know if the one way plan fare is sufficient for Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Thanks
This is the philippine and canada immigration reply on my return ticket enquiry:

Dear Madam:

This refers to your enquiry.

Please be advised that we do not offer individualized counselling to applicants regarding purchase of plane tickets. It is up to the applicants with Supervisa to decide whether they will purchase return tickets or not. Please also be advised that Filipino nationals with Supervisa may be eligible for an extended authorized stay for a period of up to two years. However, only the Officer at the port of entry in Canada will have the authority to decide until when they can remain Canada.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa
Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Consentement et désistement : En fournissant votre courriel (avec votre présente requête ou auparavant lors de la soumission de votre demande de résidence permanente ou temporaire), vous amorcez une communication électronique avec CIC, et CIC est donc de ce fait autorisé à utiliser l'adresse courriel que vous avez fournie pour communiquer avec vous y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels relatifs à votre dossier / cas. En fournissant votre adresse courriel à CIC, il est aussi entendu que vous êtes au courant que ce moyen de communication n'est pas toujours fiable. CIC n'est pas responsable de la divulgation de renseignements personnels à un tiers lorsque CIC a pris des mesures raisonnables pour s'assurer de l'identité de la personne. De plus, CIC n'est pas responsable de l'usage inapropriée de cette information par un tiers.(nfa)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: August 6, 2013 11:21 AM
To: MANIL (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Round trip ticket for Super Visa holder

Dear Visa Officer,

I would like to know about the air Ticket for Super Visa Holder. As it is said, Super Visa is good up to 2 years. Airlines does not issue ticket that is good for 2 years, and as you know there is no refund or rebooking on the ticket if we get one good for 6 months or so.

The Philippine Immigration is asking a document to show at the Airport from Canadian Embassy stating that it is ok to not have a return ticket for Super Visa Holder.

I am so confuse what to do, I don't want to waste hard earned money to buy a return ticket that can't be refunded or rebookable.

Please enlighten me to this issue.

Sincerely Yours,

---------------------------
This is my email reply to Philippine Immigration:

Dear Ma’am,

Good day! If the Canadian embassy states that they do not require return tickets for super visa holders, kindly secure a written document from them. Your parents can present this to the airline and immigration counter officer so they can exempt them with such.

You can check with the Canadian embassy at www.manila-embassy.com/canada.html.

Thank you.

Department of Justice
Bureau of Immigration
Magallanes Drive, Intramuros
1002 Manila

Should you have other immigration-related queries, please do not hesitate to call the BI Helpdesk Hotline at (632) 524-3824 or (632) 524-3769, visit our website at www.immigration.gov.ph or like us on Facebook: officialbureauofimmigration and follow us on Twitter: immigrationPH.

To: xinfo@immigration.gov.ph
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:47:52 AM
Subject: Re: Return Ticket for Canada's "Super Visa" holder

Dear Visa Officer,

Thank You for your reply. My parents are filipinos, this is their first time traveling abroad.
Canadian embassy does not require return ticket for Super Visa Holder, but the Philippine immigration requires a roundtrip ticket for tourist. I heard from Filipino Super Visa holder that the Philippine Immigration at the Philippine Airport asks for the return ticket, I don't understand why we have to waste money to buy a return ticket that we cannot use because it expires in 1 year.
Please enlighten me with this issue. I don't want my parents will be refuse to go out of the country because of this reason.

Thank you again.

myza

Apr 19, 2013
just sharing my timeline:

docs re-submitted to embassy after it was returned : June 24
medical exam request received - July 31
Medical exam done - August 3 (nationwide health systems-cebu)
medical exam results submitted to embassy: - August 13
waiting for results..... :)

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline

Doc's Picked: June 7, 2013
Doc's Received: June 15, 2013
Medical Request: July 5, 2013
Medical done: July 15, 2013 ( Cebu Doctors)
Medical Forwarded: July 17, 2013
Visa issued: August 8, 2013
Visa Delivered : August 16, 2013 (by Air 21)
Now looking for air fare..... I am getting one way ticket.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations that was pretty quick. For online tickets just go online there are plenty of sites that sell airfare. If you want to save money but the airfare on Tuesday or Wednesday for whatever reason airfare is often cheaper on these days of the week. Keep in mind if you buy trip interruption and cancellation insurance from a Canadian insurance company they require the airfare be purchased in Canada.

windy1477

Jul 27, 2012
Hi Myza!

How did you know that the medical result exam of your mother was submitted to the embassy? Did you call again Nationwide Cebu to know that they forwarded it already? or can we see it online? I tried checking online but it does not seemed to work.

Thank you for the info! :)

myza

Apr 19, 2013
windy1477 said:
Hi Myza!

How did you know that the medical result exam of your mother was submitted to the embassy? Did you call again Nationwide Cebu to know that they forwarded it already? or can we see it online? I tried checking online but it does not seemed to work.

Thank you for the info! :)
Hi windy,

I called nationwide clinic and they confirmed they sent it online last august 13 to the embassy. :)

windy1477

Jul 27, 2012
myza said:
Hi windy,

I called nationwide clinic and they confirmed they sent it online last august 13 to the embassy. :)
Thank you Myza!

I hope both our parents will receive their visa soon!
God bless! Btw, I am from Montreal. :)
Of you want to visit our city, just let me know, maybe I can show u around.:)

myza

Apr 19, 2013
windy1477 said:
Thank you Myza!

oo nga sana makakuha na sila pareho ng visa.nakareceived pala text mother ko kanina na me shipment siya sa air 21.i hope na eto na nga.
I am from winnipeg. yes of kurs pag bibisita kami jan i will message mo (privately_hihihihi!).me balita na ba sa parent mo?

nats

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myza said:
windy1477 said:
Thank you Myza!

oo nga sana makakuha na sila pareho ng visa.nakareceived pala text mother ko kanina na me shipment siya sa air 21.i hope na eto na nga.
I am from winnipeg. yes of kurs pag bibisita kami jan i will message mo (privately_hihihihi!).me balita na ba sa parent mo?
congrats myza, last july 31 natanggap ng nanay ang visa nya. sept 10 dating nila dito. one way ticket lang kinuha ko, balitaan ko na lang pagdating nila dito..