+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from Manila - Applicants/Future Applicants

myza

Apr 19, 2013
windy1477 said:
Hi Yolski!

Wala pang balita sa application ng father ko.His medical result was submitted to the embassy last Aug. 20. Still waiting for the reply. ??? I hope everything will be okay.
We are from Dipolog City. and currently here in Montreal. Enjoy the time with ur Mom!
Hi windy,
ano ng balita sa application ng father mo?I hope everything went well.Nakarating na mother ko lastnight and Praise God everything went smoothly.She got a stamp on her passport indicating she can stay up to sept 10, 2015.

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truesmile said:
Good question. My wife and I are having a similar debate (regular TRV vs SuperVisa). I always thought (assumed rather) that the SuperVisa (in contrast) would get through the system much more expeditiously and/or will less stringent requirements. I'm also sure I read comments concerning the same on another thread and am trying to find them right now.

Comments from experience anyone?!
I have the same question. I decided to do regular online TRV. It's simpler and less complicated. I am in the process of submitting application. I just a question:

Stupid as it may sound, should i submit a "use of representative form" if i am the one submitting my mother's application?

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe the use of representative form is if you have a legal representative. I assume you are the sponsor for her visa therefor this would not be applicable to you.

windy1477

Jul 27, 2012
myza said:
Hi windy,
ano ng balita sa application ng father mo?I hope everything went well.Nakarating na mother ko lastnight and Praise God everything went smoothly.She got a stamp on her passport indicating she can stay up to sept 10, 2015.
Hi Myza!

Sorry I just got back here.. Yes, finally my father have his visa already. He received it last Sept. 20, 2013.A long 1 month after his medical results was submitted to the embassy. His flight will be on Oct. 13. We are all excited to be with him! I am sure you are having a good time with your Mom!:)

windy1477

Jul 27, 2012
Yolski said:
Ok so my mama arrived in Toronto last night. Philippine Immigration didn't ask for return ticket, i bought her one way ticket online through Cheapoair.com. At the Port of Entry, they only ask for how long she planned to stay, she said 2 years. When I looked at her passport, there is no stamp for arrival or until when she is allowed to stay. There is a stamp beside her visa page in her passport but can't read what's in it. It looks like they need ink on their stamp. So my question is, do i have to call the cbsa to confirm her status?
Hi Yolski!
May I know pls what kind of visa your mama have? I mean the the category? because the agent told me that if the visa have PG-1 Category, they need to have a return ticket. is it true? Thank u Yolski!

myza

Apr 19, 2013
windy1477 said:
Hi Yolski!
May I know pls what kind of visa your mama have? I mean the the category? because the agent told me that if the visa have PG-1 Category, they need to have a return ticket. is it true? Thank u Yolski!
Pg-1 din ang nakuha sa mama ko. I bought round trip ticket cebu-vancouver.hindi siya hinanapan ng return ticket sa vancouver immigration officer pero sa philippines na airport (cebu mactan international airport)dun hinanapan siya bago pinasakay sa plane.

gjzzzunlayao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
6211/1474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2008
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
23-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-03-2011
Med's Done....
02-04-2011 / Forwarded to CEM 18-04-2011/spouse 05-05-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
03-06-2011/Forwarded to CEM 21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
(DM) 05-07-2011/ 19-07-2011
LANDED..........
God gave us a ticket for 17-09-2011
sa makakatulong po... eto na lang po kase yung documents na kulang ko para sa mama ko for supervisa gusto ko lang po sanang makakita ng sample sa mga nakapag pasa na;
1. Invitation Letter - pwede daw po maka acquire sa Manitoba sa office ni Kevin Lamoureux. may downloadable form, tapos papatatakan lang po dun.
okay na po kaya eto or meron po kayong mas magandang suggestion for format?
2. Letter of Support
3. Purpose of Travel

marami pong salamat!

myza

Apr 19, 2013
gjzzzunlayao said:
sa makakatulong po... eto na lang po kase yung documents na kulang ko para sa mama ko for supervisa gusto ko lang po sanang makakita ng sample sa mga nakapag pasa na;
1. Invitation Letter - pwede daw po maka acquire sa Manitoba sa office ni Kevin Lamoureux. may downloadable form, tapos papatatakan lang po dun.
2. Letter of Support
3. Purpose of Travel

marami pong salamat!

nakakuha ako ng letter of inivation and support from Kevin's office. pumunta ka lang doon tapos fill up a form.after a few days they will callyu to pick up the notarized letter of inivation and support.meron silang own template doon

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
hi! I noticed 3-4months processing ng supervisa. plan kasi ng dad ko magapply ulit ng visa. he was in winnipeg for one year with my mom. pero umuwi sya dahil ako lng dw girl sa bahay na naiwan. i was with my 2 brothers. my mom stayed with my ate in canada. they have tourist visa pero pinapaextend na lang ate ko ung stay. nakapetition naman sila for permanent resident. pero my dad wants to go back to canada again since paalis nko on dec. balak kasi namin na ung ginamit
ko na funds for show money, ililipat sa dad ko. pero bgo ako umalis, ddlhin ko rn un cash. do u think my chance that if we submit his application this october, he'll get an approval on dec? or much better if he'll send his application after i land in canada? i read rn kasi that at least 6months nsa bank ung funds for show money. is it true?

will appreciate your response. thanks!

gjzzzunlayao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
6211/1474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2008
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
23-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-03-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
myza said:
gjzzzunlayao said:
2. Letter of Support
3. Purpose of Travel

marami pong salamat!

nakakuha ako ng letter of inivation and support from Kevin's office. pumunta ka lang doon tapos fill up a form.after a few days they will callyu to pick up the notarized letter of inivation and support.meron silang own template doon.

Thanks Myza! Yung letter of invitation lang kase ang may form sa internet... Sayang, meron din pala dun na letter of support. Yung letter of support mo, nag attach ka pa ba ng 4 months bank statement mo? Paano kung mababa lang ang savings pero okay ka naman sa LICO... May pag asa kaya yun?

gjzzzunlayao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
6211/1474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2008
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
23-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-03-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Myza salamat ha! Yung Letter of Invitation once ma formalize sa office ni Kevin Lamoureux may kasama na ngang Letter of Support. Naipasa ko na yung application ng mama ko.

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
Any one else who purchased ONE WAY TICKET on SUPER VISA? I would like to know if i can purchase a one way ticket as my mother in law is coming next month on Super Visa because she plans to stay here for about 2 years?

ia76

Feb 3, 2009
**My in laws have been visiting us for the last several years on a TRV. We finally applied for a Super Visa this year. Knowing that this was a multiple entry and a 10 year visa, it will save the hassle of applying TRV every year, I purchased medical insurance worth approximately 3 thousand dollars. Once we received the passports back from the embassy, my mother in law had a 3 year visa instead of 10. While my father in law had a 3 MONTH multiple entry visa.
I've heard some other horror stories and have come to the conclusion that Super Visa is a fraud and a total sham only to make money. I urge everyone to voice their concerns and in my opinion you are better of applying for a normal TRV instead of wasting your money of Super Fraud Visa. **

daleandlyn

Oct 24, 2013
Hi,pwede ba manghingi ng tulong kung ano exactly ang requirements sa super visa?Mag apply sana ako para sa mama ko.Hihingi ba sila ng bank statement sa mama ko?Kailangan ba talaga may properties or ari arian ang mama ko na maipakita para makapag apply sa super visa?Pls help me.I just wanna have a clear explaination kung ano talaga ang kailangan?Thanks

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
ia76 said:
**My in laws have been visiting us for the last several years on a TRV. We finally applied for a Super Visa this year. Knowing that this was a multiple entry and a 10 year visa, it will save the hassle of applying TRV every year, I purchased medical insurance worth approximately 3 thousand dollars. Once we received the passports back from the embassy, my mother in law had a 3 year visa instead of 10. While my father in law had a 3 MONTH multiple entry visa.
I've heard some other horror stories and have come to the conclusion that Super Visa is a fraud and a total sham only to make money. I urge everyone to voice their concerns and in my opinion you are better of applying for a normal TRV instead of wasting your money of Super Fraud Visa. **
Hello Sir/ Sorry to hear that but Super Visa is a 10 year visa if you passport is valid for 10 years. If you passport is valid for 1 month they gonna give you for 1 month. if passport is valid for 3 years they gonna give it for 3 years. Is this the case in your parents situation? Is your father's passport expiring in 3 months?