+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Guy I just wanted to let you guys know.
That my mother got request for her medicals on Friday Sep 2nd I applied on July 21.
My dad called to book for the medical exam and they are asking for my mother's POLIO CERTIFICATE when she comes in for the medical.
I am just letting you guys know in advance so people who are waiting for medical can get PROACTIVE and get this certificate for their parents in advance.

Also, if any of the members have any knowledge about what they check in medical. My mother is Hepatitis C carrier with excellent health I am not sure whether this can be an issue or not. Or should I reveal this to the doctor or not ? any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Ali

cheekoo

Apr 11, 2013
I applied online for my parents Super visa on May 24th 2016
Biometrics on May 24
Medical request on July 8
Passport Request on Sept 2
Passport received in 5 days with the visa.

robbie

Jul 28, 2013
My lawyer has applied Super visa for my parents on May 5 and received the passport request letter which says "decision made" on June 26 without any medical. My parent submitted the passport on June 27 in the VAC office in Karachi and to date we are waiting for the passports.

Can anyone tell if this is normal? as we have sent inquiries to IRCC but they are not replying. Is there any other way we can check the passport status?

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
robbie said:
My lawyer has applied Super visa for my parents on May 5 and received the passport request letter which says "decision made" on June 26 without any medical. My parent submitted the passport on June 27 in the VAC office in Karachi and to date we are waiting for the passports.

Can anyone tell if this is normal? as we have sent inquiries to IRCC but they are not replying. Is there any other way we can check the passport status?
Hi.. i this was Super visa you must have submitted the PP at VAC Karachi when submitting the application. not sure if it is Super Visa, to me your application is for just Visitor visa/

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who applied for their parents super visa in august? Any update from the Visa Office? Please let me know. I applied on 12th August but no updates till now.

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
AOA Fellows,

One quick query does getting Medical request for Super visa is good /positive scene ? ( God forbid any chance of refusal after medical?)

Timeline
SV : Isb office online
Online App : 14 july
Bio metric : 20 july
medical req : 19 sep

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
HI ,

IOM Islamabad has given 20 days after med appointment . Its normal or should request for early check up keeping in view 30 days time for medical check up .

malik786

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
applied for both parents: 10th August 2016 (online)
bio-metric: 11th August 2016
Medical: 25th September 2016

hopefully we will get medical done this week. How much time after medical .Is medical like 80% done?

zafarali

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
AoA,
I have applied super visa for my mother and i have also received my UCI.
Can somebody guide me how to check my status as i tried but i am not sure which section i need to go.
Kindly guide me guys thanks

mia88

May 9, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just recieved my mothers 10 years multiple entry visa today Alhumdulillah!!! Timeline for her visa process is as follows:

Applied in person at the Lahore Visa Office: 12th August
Biometrics submitted: 12th August
Passport forwarded to the Canada Visa Office: 15th August
Passport ready for collection: 27th September - Visa granted.

I recieved the notification for passport collection and it made us all tense since we didnt submit the medical alongwith the application and there was no request for medical examination by the immigration authority. My brother was sure it is a refusal since they don't grant a super visa without a medical examination report. So getting the passport collection notification without any medical request was something thay shook us. Collected the passport with a very heavy heart today but it was a surprise for us Alhumdulillah!!! Can't believe it!!
Thank you for the guidance you guys post here on this forum.
Hope everyone gets through with their parents super visa process easily!
All the best!

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mia88 said:
Just recieved my mothers 10 years multiple entry visa today Alhumdulillah!!! Timeline for her visa process is as follows:

Applied in person at the Lahore Visa Office: 12th August
Biometrics submitted: 12th August
Passport forwarded to the Canada Visa Office: 15th August
Passport ready for collection: 27th September - Visa granted.

I recieved the notification for passport collection and it made us all tense since we didnt submit the medical alongwith the application and there was no request for medical examination by the immigration authority. My brother was sure it is a refusal since they don't grant a super visa without a medical examination report. So getting the passport collection notification without any medical request was something thay shook us. Collected the passport with a very heavy heart today but it was a surprise for us Alhumdulillah!!! Can't believe it!!
Thank you for the guidance you guys post here on this forum.
Hope everyone gets through with their parents super visa process easily!
All the best!
Congrats Mia....

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi Everyone

Please guide. My Parents in law applied for Visitor Visa from Pakistan first in Sep 2015 and than in Feb 2016 but unfortunately it got rejected on both occasions. Reason given were below

Travel History
Family Ties in country of resident and in Canada

Suggestions needed should I go for Super Visa ? their ages are 59 and 67. I cant make them travel to build travel history only. My Father in law traveled to UK - Japan - Saudi Arabia - Singapore but all more than 5 years ago.

Suggestions please ... should I try with super visa now ?

Thanks
S.Badar

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
niklayteritalashme said:
Fellows,

how much IOM Islamabad takes to send medical result and similarly when we get mycic update for same. TIA

Since no one reply on this meanwhile CIc updated status to Medical to Passed.

Now when we can expect for PPR

Timeline are

SV Online Isb : 19 july
Bio metric : 21 July
Medical request :21 sep
Med passed : 5 oct