+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
AOA- Applied for Father super visa following is timeline - Need to know he getting daily email of Your application has been updated but in status no further change - Any expert opinion on this - Thanking in anticipation

application submitted (online ) : 15 July
Bio metric done : 19 July Islamabad

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
Is anybody received Passport request the ones applied in May?

What's current waiting timeline for passport after medical done?

zafarali

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
niklayteritalashme said:
AOA- Applied for Father super visa following is timeline - Need to know he getting daily email of Your application has been updated but in status no further change - Any expert opinion on this - Thanking in anticipation

application submitted (online ) : 15 July
Bio metric done : 19 July Islamabad

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Not needed at this time

Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Woa brother.
Kindly guide me how to check my status as i had applied a paper application.How do i check my online status.
Thanks

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
Danish421 said:
Is anybody received Passport request the ones applied in May?

What's current waiting timeline for passport after medical done?

iqwasim

May 8, 2016
Hi,

I re-applied my mother super visa. initially, they refused after five months by giving following reasons. "Her travel history, She will not go back Pakistan" I contacted local MP they investigate and found following genuine reasons. "CIC did not receive my mother medical insurance, my notice of assessment as well as my mother income was not cleared"

My mother has strong travel history of Canada,USA and Middle east anyhow i re-applied on 15th June 2016 got Bio Metric done but same status as your father has. Now waiting for her medical.I pray for your father please you pray for my mother.

Good Luck,

Mirza123

Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2012
Med's Request
28-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Hello,

I want to apply for super visa for my mother Online. I tried to find a link online on CIC website and it takes me to a link applicable for generic Visitor Visa and below there is a button to Determine Eligibility. My question is do I use the same link to apply for a super visa or is there another special like for Super Visa online application which I am unable to find?

Jan 26, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am collecting documents to apply super visa for both my parents. I need your help, should I be attaching two sets of documents each to support my father & mother's application. I am talking about documents like sponsorship letter from me, my pay stubs, my notice assessment etc.? Does that application gets treated as a package for both parents or do they treat both differently hence the need to attach two sets for documents. please help!!

cheekoo

Apr 11, 2013
Mirza123 said:
Hello,

I want to apply for super visa for my mother Online. I tried to find a link online on CIC website and it takes me to a link applicable for generic Visitor Visa and below there is a button to Determine Eligibility. My question is do I use the same link to apply for a super visa or is there another special like for Super Visa online application which I am unable to find?
I believe you take the eligibility test based on your answers it will show you the options for applying . If you are applying for you parents/ grandparents and fulfill the criteria you will get an option to apply under Super visa category.

cheekoo

Apr 11, 2013
scorpionking808 said:
Hi Guys,

I am collecting documents to apply super visa for both my parents. I need your help, should I be attaching two sets of documents each to support my father & mother's application. I am talking about documents like sponsorship letter from me, my pay stubs, my notice assessment etc.? Does that application gets treated as a package for both parents or do they treat both differently hence the need to attach two sets for documents. please help!!
You don't need two sets of financial docs like pay stub, notice of assessment etc. but you will need separate medical sponsor letters and receipts and you will have to fill a couple of forms separately. If you plan to apply online you should set up an account after going through the eligibility criteria and it tells you what documents are required for each applicant

Mirza123

Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2012
Med's Request
28-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Thanks Cheeko.

When I submitted the eligibility form it shows me I need the following documents:

Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257)
Passport
Invitation Letter
Proof of Means of Financial Support
Digital photo
Purpose of Travel - Other
Family Information (IMM5645)
Proof of Relationship

Visitor (includes SE, ME and EXT) 1 $100 $100
Biometrics Fee 1 $85 $85

I am curious if (IMM5257) is the right form for Super Visa. It seems like this is a regular visitor visa form and not the super visa one. Also does the fee of $100 and $80 sound right?

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Mirza123 said:
Thanks Cheeko.

When I submitted the eligibility form it shows me I need the following documents:

Application for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa) Made Outside of Canada (IMM5257)
Passport
Invitation Letter
Proof of Means of Financial Support
Digital photo
Purpose of Travel - Other
Family Information (IMM5645)
Proof of Relationship

Visitor (includes SE, ME and EXT) 1 $100 $100
Biometrics Fee 1 $85 $85

I am curious if (IMM5257) is the right form for Super Visa. It seems like this is a regular visitor visa form and not the super visa one. Also does the fee of $100 and $80 sound right?

YES! 185 is correct. This is how much I paid when I applied for my mother super visa on July 21st at Lahore VAC.

best of luck

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hello guys, I am planning to apply for my father's supervisa as soon as I get my PR card. I have some concerns, i hope someone can help me.

1- My father is retired for last 8-9 years now. ( No Job since then, no tax record either)
2- He has a travel history of visiting Dubai/Middle East until 2009.
3- I don't have siblings as I am the only child.

Clearly, there are not enough ties for him to go back to Pakistan. How can I convince the visa officer to grant him the visa? Please help..

Mirza123

Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2012
Med's Request
28-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
quresa1 said:
Mirza123 said:
YES! 185 is correct. This is how much I paid when I applied for my mother super visa on July 21st at Lahore VAC.

best of luck

Thanks quresa1

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
AOA to Everyone,
Does any one received a passport request after Medical passed who applied Parents SV in May??

Please Share your Timeline for Super Visa

Applied Online(Islamabad) May 15, 2016
Bio Metric Done: May 19th
Medical Req Received: July 7th
Medical Status changed into Passed: July 28

Waiting for Passport Request

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

I got my Immigration 4 weeks ago and do the landing at Cornwall. I with my wife and 2 kids living in Cornwall from 4 weeks, I come to Canada as Student in 2012 and then got Post Graduate work permit in 2014. My wife and kids joined me Canada in 2014. We were living in Montreal and now moved to Cornwall due to Ontario PNP and did our landing. I still waiting for our PR cards and have COPR with us.

I want to call my Mother-in-law to visit us as my wife is Pregnant and I want someone to take care of her as My job is in Montreal.

My wife is house wife and has no income and depends on me. My mother-in-law also a house lady and have no job and depends on his Son income. My mother-in-law have 2 other daughters and a son in her country. All are married. My mother-in-law is a widow.

Will I apply for Super Visa or visit visa for her. I want her to stay here with us till the delivery of new baby and she can go back after that.

I am doing full time permanent job with salary 50+K .

Let me know which documents I need and any other suggestions.