+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

abdulx100

Nov 1, 2016
hi everyone... today i had my medical exam in Lahore Pakistan but missed as they told me to bring a photocopy of my passport to proceed but my passport is with CIC. so can CIC send me the scan(photocopy) of my passport if i requested them and also whats the procedure for that? I would really appreciate the help... i don't know what to do and it's urgent cause deadline for my medical exam is not that far...

Superb117

Aug 25, 2016
I want to apply my mother's super visa. She is a housewife and widow and all of my siblings have their own kids and they all live in Pakistan.

How can I show strong ties with Pakistan for my mother?
She gets some monthly rental income - what else can I show to prove her financial strength other than financial support from my side. Her bank statement is around 3 lakhs.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Aoa everyone.

I applied for SP for my parents on 26th Nov, biometrics done on 27th, and now medical request received on 5th, i guess our application took less time as compared to others. Wanted to share some additional things i did/sent:
1- Fathers employee certificate from former employee which stated the benefits he and my mom are having.
2- Home ownership letter signed/stamped by Oath Commissioner
3- My PR card
4- My bank balance statement (got it from TD)
5- My recent salary slip

I compiled all these and a cover letter in one pdf and uploaded it under "Explanation Letter".
Feel free to ask about SP application and requirements.

Thanks!

Superb117

Aug 25, 2016
I will be applying for my mother pretty soon, should I have her bank statement as well if so then how much minimum?

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Alhumdolilah Fellows, My father has issued with 10 years Super visa, Jazak Allah khair for all those guided me through out this process.

SV Online Isb : 19 july
Bio metric : 21 July
Medical request :21 sep
Med passed : 5 oct
PPR: 01 Nov
PP submitted : 03 Nov
PP Received : 08 Nov

immsk

Nov 13, 2016
askhan said:
Aoa everyone.

I applied for SP for my parents on 26th Nov, biometrics done on 27th, and now medical request received on 5th, i guess our application took less time as compared to others. Wanted to share some additional things i did/sent:
1- Fathers employee certificate from former employee which stated the benefits he and my mom are having.
2- Home ownership letter signed/stamped by Oath Commissioner
3- My PR card
4- My bank balance statement (got it from TD)
5- My recent salary slip

I compiled all these and a cover letter in one pdf and uploaded it under "Explanation Letter".
Feel free to ask about SP application and requirements.

Thanks!
Hey,

I am looking to apply for my parents as well. I had a question about medical insurance. Where did you upload proof of medical insurance? I am at the document upload page and don't see anywhere to upload proof of insurance.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need some help and advice guys. We want our parents to visit us from Pakistan (they don't want to settle here), not sure about the process and experience of super visa would appreciate help:

1. how long is the process usually? average times in recent past... we don't want to wait for long periods.
2.With no children in Pakistan...and retired, how to show strong ties apart from House / investments / Deposits
3. What are the possibility and prospects if they apply for supervisa from US?
4. What additional documents are required compared with normal visitor visa.
5. Although they visited Canada few years back for a month... got refused recently for not satisfying return to home country ....'family ties in canada and home country' and 'employment situation'

Would really appreciate your help and advice.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
abdulx100 said:
hi everyone... today i had my medical exam in Lahore Pakistan but missed as they told me to bring a photocopy of my passport to proceed but my passport is with CIC. so can CIC send me the scan(photocopy) of my passport if i requested them and also whats the procedure for that? I would really appreciate the help... i don't know what to do and it's urgent cause deadline for my medical exam is not that far...
The email for medical request usually says that you can show CNIC if your passport is with CIC, so it shouldnt be a problem.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
immsk said:
Hey,

I am looking to apply for my parents as well. I had a question about medical insurance. Where did you upload proof of medical insurance? I am at the document upload page and don't see anywhere to upload proof of insurance.
I and many others faced the same issue when we were applying for the visa. The solution is very simple.
The answer to the question in the questionnaire "How are you related to your family member" should be "Child/Grandchild" instead of "Parent/Grandparent". I hope this will solve your problem.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
nasha27 said:
Need some help and advice guys. We want our parents to visit us from Pakistan (they don't want to settle here), not sure about the process and experience of super visa would appreciate help:

1. how long is the process usually? average times in recent past... we don't want to wait for long periods. usually 2 to 3 months
2.With no children in Pakistan...and retired, how to show strong ties apart from House / investments / Deposits apart from that, you can show parents pension plan/their benefits/medical benefits if any
3. What are the possibility and prospects if they apply for supervisa from US? dont exactly know
4. What additional documents are required compared with normal visitor visa.medical insurance, employment letter or copy of T4 or NoA, most recent salary slip (if possible), proof of relationship, etc.
5. Although they visited Canada few years back for a month... got refused recently for not satisfying return to home country ....'family ties in canada and home country' and 'employment situation' In the "Invitation letter" and "Purpose of Travel" stress on why they wont be or cannot be staying for long in Canada

Would really appreciate your help and advice.
Good Luck

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Superb117 said:
I will be applying for my mother pretty soon, should I have her bank statement as well if so then how much minimum?
No need for her bank statement, just show yours.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks alot ASKhan!

I am afraid, my parents don't have any pension plan /benefits.... but they do have Monthly income from Savings/ Senior Savings Certificates... which we mentioned in TRV application and assets...but probably didn't emphasis much.

Agree about the stress on return....we sent a simple invitation letter for TRV like we successfully used few years back... but probably my move to Canada this year weakened their family ties in Pakistan and increased in Canada.

Anyone else facing similar situation....or can suggest what else can be done to show strong ties and honest intention to return. Thanks in Advance.

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
hello everyone, I just submit my father application for SV and right away he got Biometrics request. He is applying from Afghanistan which means he has to travel to Pakistan(Islamabad) for Biometrics. Now does he need to setup appointment in VFS or he can just walk in and give his biometrics ?

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more thing, is it possible to apply from one country (or online) and then submit the passports in US?

Or is it possible to apply for the supervisa while you are visiting US for few months?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
nsb said:
hello everyone, I just submit my father application for SV and right away he got Biometrics request. He is applying from Afghanistan which means he has to travel to Pakistan(Islamabad) for Biometrics. Now does he need to setup appointment in VFS or he can just walk in and give his biometrics ?
No appointments needed for biometrics atleast in the Visa Application Center in Islamabad, that i am sure of, but You can always call and ask them too over the phone.