17-08-2010
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Step-1 (16-08-2011) & Step-2 (15-09-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
LANDED..........
Dec 04, 2011
please let me know which insurance company should i use?

Thank you

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Hello,

In December 2012, I bought health insurance for my grand mother (that time age 89) from Travel underwriters in CAD $3623 for one year, now recently she turned 90 in January 2013. So before turning 90, I bought health insurance for her because as we know after 90+ health insurance companies charge heavy amount like $9,000.

As Pakistan has started to issue new passport valid for 10 years, I was wondering its better to apply new passport for her and then send full application to CHC, Islamabad for super visa, so that they issue her 10 years visa.

Her current passport is valid till April, 2016
Having USA multiple visa valid till Dec 2016.

Kindly advice me should I apply with old passport or new?

Thank,
Salman

Simply

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Hi everyone,

Here is the time line for my mom's application:

Application sent: Jan 11, 2013
Medical Request: Jan 23, 2013 (through email)
Medical exam booked at ISB: Feb 4, 2013

Waiting for CIC to send the passport back. It is required for the medical- right? thoughts?

Good luck to all :)

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for my mother s SUPERVISA 8 days ago. Today i have received an email form CHC islamabad with attached 2 page PDF file

page 1. MEDICAL EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
page 2. MEDICAL REPORT FORM ( for PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION only)

My mother didnot get her passport back for CHC ISLAMABAD. ( No phone call form VISATRONIX)

Could she go for her medical without passport and use ID. Card for her identification at IOM ? OR Passport is necessary?

Simply

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
I don't know bluerose- same here, I have booked the medical- no passport yet. Though the medical form sent by CIC say NIC/passport.

Also, I wanted to know about the pictures size. They require 5 new pictures for the medical.

Thanks,

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simply said:
Hi everyone,

Here is the time line for my mom's application:

Application sent: Jan 11, 2013
Medical Request: Jan 23, 2013 (through email)
Medical exam booked at ISB: Feb 4, 2013

Waiting for CIC to send the passport back. It is required for the medical- right? thoughts?

Good luck to all :)
My mother has also got medical request by email.
Could she go for her medical without passport and use ID. Card for her identification at IOM ? OR Passport is necessary?
because No phone call received from VISATRONIX for passport. still waiting.......

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simply said:
I don't know bluerose- same here, I have booked the medical- no passport yet. Though the medical form sent by CIC say NIC/passport.

Also, I wanted to know about the pictures size. They require 5 new pictures for the medical.

Thanks,
Photes should not be old more than 6 months.....If you please call to IOM where you booked for medical. They maybe tell something about it, that passport is necessary or we can use ID.

Simply

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
well- the IOM office takes forever to respond to a phone call. I have tried nearly 50 times for 2 days to be answered. For photos, I will try to call them again and will also ask about the original passport.

In the meantime, you also try to call IOM for the passport and keep me posted.

Thanks,

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simply said:
well- the IOM office takes forever to respond to a phone call. I have tried nearly 50 times for 2 days to be answered. For photos, I will try to call them again and will also ask about the original passport.

In the meantime, you also try to call IOM for the passport and keep me posted.

Thanks,
I am living in Canada, I tried several times but unable to contact IOM. You should try to contact them and ask about which document is required for identification, PASSPORT or ID. CARD.
Please post if you ll get any of the information.... regarding PASSPORT or ID. CARD.
THANKS.

BakuSalman

Jun 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
01-12-2011 Eligibility passed: 08-06-2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012 Re-Medical Request 08-08-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2012, 27-08-2014 Med's on Ecas: 08-12-2012
Interview........
Hope so waived
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Thats fast...Can you please tell me:

1) which visa office you sent the application? Islamabad?

2) And what documents did you submit with application?

3) Whats your mother age?

bluerose said:
I applied for my mother s SUPERVISA 8 days ago. Today i have received an email form CHC islamabad with attached 2 page PDF file

page 1. MEDICAL EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
page 2. MEDICAL REPORT FORM ( for PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION only)

My mother didnot get her passport back for CHC ISLAMABAD. ( No phone call form VISATRONIX)

Simply

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Hi Bluerose,

You know what, am living in Canada too. My bro tried to call them yesterday many times- no response. He will keep on trying and I will keep you posted!

Thanks,

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi,

My mom applied for Super Visa in December 2012. She got medical call on 11th of January 2013.
I send an email on 15th of January 2013 for the appointment of her Medical but don't get any response from the medical center yet.

I visited them and they said that the procedure to take appointment for a medical is via email. No correspondence can take place from here but rather via Email.

So what should I do now? I mean like I am not getting any response against that appointment email.

Anyone of you please share your experience for taking medical appointment. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Usman

Simply

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Hi Usman,

I have never heard of making appointments through emails. Do they have a phone number? I called Islamabad IOM center for making my mom's appointment. Though got the request for medicals from CIC through email.

Anyways, best of luck!

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
usman_14pk said:
Hi,

My mom applied for Super Visa in December 2012. She got medical call on 11th of January 2013.
I send an email on 15th of January 2013 for the appointment of her Medical but don't get any response from the medical center yet.

I visited them and they said that the procedure to take appointment for a medical is via email. No correspondence can take place from here but rather via Email.

So what should I do now? I mean like I am not getting any response against that appointment email.

Anyone of you please share your experience for taking medical appointment. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Usman
Hi Usman

is she in Pakistan? If yeh so she can get the appointment by calling the following number

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

My parents called this number to get the appointment and everything went smooth and they got the visa too:).

Thanks

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simply said:
Hi Bluerose,

You know what, am living in Canada too. My bro tried to call them yesterday many times- no response. He will keep on trying and I will keep you posted!

Thanks,
GOOD NEWS..........
Finally, managed to contact IOM Islamabad and asked about original passport need at the time of Medical for Supervisa...
They replied, you can go for your medical without your original passport( if embassy didnot send it back to you) but you must carry two sets of photo copies of your passport with you and your Original ID. Card, 5 photoes at the time of Medical for Supervisa......

They booked appointment for my mother s Medical on 10th Feb.