+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

seher1

Nov 13, 2012
shazia74 said:
Hi Sust,

I know, what a great feeling. I am the happiest woman in Canada today :)
Thanks for all the support and continuous updates. It helped a lot.

Regards,
Shazia
Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to sponsor my gradnma for my wedding in May. I will be travelling to Pakistan in March and would like her to come back with us, it'll make it easier for her too, as this will be her first time on a plane ever. I am from Toronto and she's in Lahore.

I am filling out the application, but then do I just send all the documents to her, for her to print out and sign and send to the embassy, or can I do all that on her behalf?

I read somewhere here that it took someone as short as 12 weeks for the the entire process - did that include the medical examination as well.

Also, do I then buy her ticket for March with return for September, now, or just place a booking, in case the application doesn't approve (which i hope doesn't happen).

Lost and confused. Please advise.

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
for people who are wondering why we r getting only 3 4 year parent grandparent visas ... reason is pakistani passport validity is usually 5 years and we cant get visa beyond validity of passport

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Greetings...

Could anyone list me the requirements to apply for a visit visa to Canada plz....?

I'll be applying from Pakistan.

Thanks

Bilal Nazir

Aug 29, 2012
My wife wants to sponsor her parents on super visa.

how does this Low Income Cut-Off work? she wants to sponsor her parents so how many people do we have to include in Low Income Cut-Off? is it just 2 people (her parents) or do we have to include ourselves in Low Income Cut-Off too?

and does she have to write invitation letter to both of her parents or she can just write one letter to both of her parents?

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Need your help! My mom is in Canada now. Where I have to send our application for supervis? To Ottawa or USA?

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
My parents finally got the Super Visa. For those who are interested the timeline is as follows:

Applied: 26th July
Medical Sent: 21st Sep.
Got passport with visas: 26th Nov.

Got the visas for 3 years for both.

dignity.pride

Jan 28, 2012
tameez1985 said:
My parents finally got the Super Visa. For those who are interested the timeline is as follows:

Applied: 26th July
Medical Sent: 21st Sep.
Got passport with visas: 26th Nov.

Got the visas for 3 years for both.
congratulations..........

kwaheed

Aug 30, 2012
congrats tameez1985

so in your case you had to get a second medical done. correct?
Is there any other way to approach CHC , like through a department in Canada. My parents applied in June , medical done in august and still waiting for visa. I think there is something wrong here as i am not even getting replies of my email queries.

Diamonds4u

Oct 31, 2012
My parents did their first medical on Sept 15, after that there was no response from CHC, i had to email them and they replied that on Oct 10th there was a second medical request sent out for my mother which we never got it. I had to send them email again and told them that we never got any further correspondence letter from CHC, and this email i sent was 2 weeks ago, yesterday i got a reply with the second medical letter attached to email, my mother is going to for her medical on this Friday morning. So what i understand that everyone who applied for their parents for Super Visa in July or earlier and they still never got any reply then there is something wrong, everyone should contact CHC with their application number and name plus date of birth of applicant. Its not only me who did not received my mothers second medical request letter, there are many people who are still waiting, plz contact CHC and ask them what is going on or why its taking so long. The super Visa process time after medical should not take more then 4 weeks, if anyone telling you that it can take longer then he or she needs to contact CHC to get more educated.

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
Yes second medical was done for my dad too but thankfully it was done right away by the medical team. We were told that it is not necessary but it would be a good idea to get it done as the embassy usually asks for a second medical.

I contacted the embassy through their regular email and got a response after almost a month later which I posted on this thread before.

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
Thanks for the congrats and goodluck Kwaheed and Diamonds4u and anyone else who is going through this torturous wait.