File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
sthaeem said:
Assalam U Alaikum,
I understand your frustration. I am in the same boat. I applied for my father on May 28th and medical was doen on Sept 3rd and still waiting for response.

As far as processing times are concerned, CIC website clearly states the following:
"The tables below indicate application processing times at Canadian visa offices outside Canada. The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between July 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012. Processing times are subject to change."

This is what I understood: So, this is not the time an application has to be processed. This is just an estimation.
Yes you are correct. The 77 days time line is for the cases that are already processed. It can take less or more for the future cases. Stay strong brother. Inshallah you will hear the good news soon.

Diamonds4u

Oct 31, 2012
My Parents sent their passports to CHC on Sept 15 after Medical but still waiting for reply. i got this article from cic website.

" As of February 26, 80 percent of the finalized Super Visa applications were processed to a final decision within 41 calendar days, well below the target of eight weeks. As application volumes ramp up, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will continue to aim for a Super Visa processing time of eight weeks or less "

So lets see what happens, my only concern is that one of my friends mother got her Visa within 3 weeks after medical and she is here in Canada now.

kwaheed

Aug 30, 2012
No update yet :(
I think something happened to most applications clearing medical in September. Maybe something in India causing the delay. Still don't know why medical results have to go to India for review.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
CIC has Medical Regional Office in India, and all the medical resumts fron the region go to India for review and stay there in the records. Embassy only receives the confirmation of the medical results in terms of PASS or FAIL.

kwaheed

Aug 30, 2012
may be it is different for government officers as my father was one. maybe it is taking time because CHC want some verification from government body and delay is from that side? lots of maybe's now a days, such anxious time argh!! :mad:

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
kwaheed said:
may be it is different for government officers as my father was one. maybe it is taking time because CHC want some verification from government body and delay is from that side? lots of maybe's now a days, such anxious time argh!! :mad:
Inshallah ... You will hear back from them soon. Have you tried to contact them?

dignity.pride

Jan 28, 2012
Hey Guys!

Any updates.............from anyone!
How much time is being taken these days to send medical after submission of documents??
Please share your experiences. I will be thankful really.

Diamonds4u

Oct 31, 2012
Well my parents have sent their passports after medical on Sept 15 but still no news. its just a waiting game now. what i've heard is that now the cases are going to UK for approval and the passports goes to India. But the final decision is made in UK after medical. But again who knows whats going on.

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
My parents have also applied for the Super Visa at the Islamabad Embassy and sent their medical on 21st Sep. but have not received any response so far. We emailed the embassy as well but no response to that either.

I will keep everyone here posted and would appreciate the others who are stuck in the same situation please do the same.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
My father did medical on Sept 3rd and passport was send back to Canadian Embassy and since then there is no update.

I emailed CHC around Oct 18th and there is no response. We have to change medical insurance effective date 3 times now. I hope we all hear some good news soon inshaAllah.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Diamonds4u said:
Well my parents have sent their passports after medical on Sept 15 but still no news. its just a waiting game now. what i've heard is that now the cases are going to UK for approval and the passports goes to India. But the final decision is made in UK after medical. But again who knows whats going on.
Where did you hear that final decisions are made in UK after medical? And passports are going to India?

Most people who did medical in Sept are still waiting. Not sure what is causing this delay.

Diamonds4u

Oct 31, 2012
I emailed CHC islamabad @ islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca back in Oct 18 and got a reply yesterday from them but according to this email from them it says that they have requested a second exam ? and my parents have not received any further letter for second exam. Or is it me not understanding what it means? You guys can read the email below sent from CHC Islamabad.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Further medical examination letter was sent out by our Delhi medical office on 10 October 2012 and we still await result of our further medical examination.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Diamonds4u said:
I emailed CHC islamabad @ islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca back in Oct 18 and got a reply yesterday from them but according to this email from them it says that they have requested a second exam ? and my parents have not received any further letter for second exam. Or is it me not understanding what it means? You guys can read the email below sent from CHC Islamabad.

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Further medical examination letter was sent out by our Delhi medical office on 10 October 2012 and we still await result of our further medical examination.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Exactly similar thing happened to my father.

I also emailed on OCT 18th to CHC with the new effective date of medical insurance and asking what has been going on? And according to the response, they have asked for further medical exam on Sept 20th. So, I called IOM and asked them if they have received anything. They gave me an email address for one of their department (mhdislamabad@iom.int) to forward this email. That I did yesterday and today I got a call from them telling me that they didn't have my correct contact info(which is clear lie, since they called me on twice on two different numbers and when I forwarded this email I gave them only one number, How did they get my other number?) Anyways, now another test has been scheduled for tomorrow. I thing this is IOM negligence and I am thinking to write an email to CHC about this.

I think we all who have been waiting for response from consulate should email CHC about what has been happening.

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
Hi All,

I got a reply from the embassy yesterday too but thankfully no second medical because it was already done for my father the first time around:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

Regards,

Immigration Section