+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
rizwanahmed said:
Hello,

I guess you already applied for Super Visa for your parents:
I have a few questions

1) Do we need to provide family ties in back home, for my case my parents are live alone and my father is retired officer.
2) I had applied TRV(Normal Visit Visa) couple months ago, but they got rejected because we are not provide any proof of family ties.
3) The application package is same as normal TRV
4) We applied though Gerrys Drop box office, because they said they have no information about Super Visa?

Iam waiting for your response

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
sustKanada said:
Hi,

My parents received their visa today.Alhamdulillah.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting.
Hi sust,

When did your parents had their medical done?

Thanks,
Shazia

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
shazia74 said:
Hi sust,

When did your parents had their medical done?

Thanks,
Shazia
Hey Shazia,

My parents completed their medicals on July 30th and sent their passports back August 2nd. Get ready, your parent's visa is coming this week :). Inshallah.

Takecare

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
Hi Sust,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am holding my breath waiting for the news.
I will post the good news as soon as I get it. Thanks everyone for all the support.

Shazia

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
So from the all discussions at this fourm. Here are my thoughts on average numbers.
1- It takes up 9-10 weeks for the initial processing of the application.
2- It takes 3 weeks to get visa after getting medical done.

Best of luck for everybody.

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
Hello,

I guess you already applied for Super Visa for your parents:
I have a few questions

1) Do we need to provide family ties in back home, for my case my parents are live alone and my father is retired officer.
2) I had applied TRV(Normal Visit Visa) couple months ago, but they got rejected because we are not provide any proof of family ties.
3) The application package is same as normal TRV
4) We applied though Gerrys Drop box office, because they said they have no information about Super Visa?

Iam waiting for your response

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
Yes, applied for supervisa and waiting for results after medical.
1- Ties: I had same issue when rejected last time. However, if you provide adequate documents (which I did't last time) along with the previous travel history can help them to get visa. My parents are also retired but have brothers living with them plus they have travelled other countries as well previously.
My recomendation is to provide all necessary documents to show ties. As you know, visa officer will access your application based on those papers not by knowing you. Do your best to provide what you can like property documents.

2- They have send ppt by TCS.

Best of luck.
WASEEM

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
Thanks Wasseem,

Few things more,

In document check list i fulfill both requirements. I mean in check list they have two portions , one is for Vistitor Visa and other is Super visa.Shall i fullfill both requirements of document.

If yes then,

1) I also provider my parents asset documentation
2) I also provider return tickets(for super visa case - i don't know why they want it)

Did anyone have any idea?

Thanks

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
For super visa you have to fullfill both requirement on check list. No need to send return tickets. You just need a travel plan (travel itenirary) which you can get free of cost either here in Canada or back home in Pakistan from a travel agent.
Waseem

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
shazia74 said:
Hi Sust,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am holding my breath waiting for the news.
I will post the good news as soon as I get it. Thanks everyone for all the support.

Shazia

Hi everyone,

Very happy to announce that my parents got visa.
Applied on 26th march
Got medical on 31st July
Sent medical back 8th Aug
Got visa 8th Sep

Valid for 3 years , as the passport will expire in 3 years.
Good luck everyone.

Shazia

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
shazia74 said:
Hi everyone,

Applied on 26th march
Got medical on 31st July
Got visa 8th Sep

Good luck everyone.

Shazia
Congrats Shazia, its such a good feeling to know that our parents can now visit us anytime they want.

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
sustKanada said:
Congrats Shazia, its such a good feeling to know that our parents can now visit us anytime they want.
Hi Sust,

I know, what a great feeling. I am the happiest woman in Canada today :)
Thanks for all the support and continuous updates. It helped a lot.

Regards,
Shazia

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
shazia74 said:
Hi everyone,

Applied on 26th march
Got medical on 31st July
Got visa 8th Sep

Good luck everyone.

Shazia
Shazia. I believe you applied for your both parents? if so, what did you show as a ties to Pakistan?
Thanks

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
starzibal said:
Shazia. I believe you applied for your both parents? if so, what did you show as a ties to Pakistan?
Thanks
Hi,

We did not send any papers such as land papers or bank statement or anything like that, but my papers that i sent from Canada proved that I can more than just suppoert them here, my income tax for previous years, medical insurance etc.

Thanks
Shazia

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
shazia74 said:
Hi,

We did not send any papers such as land papers or bank statement or anything like that, but my papers that i sent from Canada proved that I can more than just suppoert them here, my income tax for previous years, medical insurance etc.

Thanks
Shazia
and yes my both parents applied and both of them got it. My father is retired and mom is homemaker.