+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
sustKanada said:
Hi muztech,

Can you provide your timeline?

My parents did their medicals July 30 , Sent passports back on August 2. We are still waiting.
Hi everyone,

My parents had their medical done on 8th Aug, passport returned
To embassy same day, now waiting.

Shazia

muztech

Jul 25, 2012
sustKanada said:
Hi muztech,

Can you provide your timeline?

My parents did their medicals July 30 , Sent passports back on August 2. We are still waiting.

Medical done on August 8th and Passport sent on August 9th

kamranaziz

Aug 14, 2012
My parents had their medical exams on Aug 9, sent the passports same day to Islamabad.

Waiting to get back the passports with visa ( InshaAllah )

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
What was your timeline? I had applied for my parents in June. Application was recieved on June 11th. It is over 9 weeks now. Have't hered back from ISD office.

Thanks

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello everyone, i am in the process to apply for the super visa for my mother. I got few questions.

1- On the invitation letter, do i need to specify the date of arrival and departure ?
1.5- Do we need to buy airline ticket as well , or just a temporary reservation is fine ?
2- Does anyone has kind of a sample which i can use , I just want to see what info needs to be there?
3- I am self employed, what kind of documents i can provide to prove my income ?

I will be very thankful if anyone can guide me. Thanks

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
Yes, in the letter you need to specificy schedule. No need to purchase ticket just Travel Iternity. For income, you have to attached documents of your tax return.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Assalam U Alaikum,

Anyone who applied for super visa end of May or early June and recieved response.

My timeline:
Super visa Applied: May 24th
CHC recieved: May 28th

No response yet.

wasalam

zraj

Sep 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2009
Nomination.....
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-08-2010
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Step-1 (16-08-2011) & Step-2 (15-09-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
LANDED..........
Dec 04, 2011
Aoa,

Glad to see too many discussion about super visa from Pakistan.

I am planning to apply a visa for my mother and mother-in-law; Is anyone in this discussion could help me out on these questions?

1- Can I apply to both my mother and mother-in-law at same time, and be a main sponsor for both since my wife is not working (I've checked the income-threshold and I am fulfilling their requirement)

2- Is this mandatory to submit the tax return? since I've been in Canada for 7 months and haven't submitted my tax returns yet.

Thanks.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
zraj said:
Aoa,

I am planning to apply a visa for my mother and mother-in-law; Is anyone in this discussion could help me out on these questions?

1- Can I apply to both my mother and mother-in-law at same time, and be a main sponsor for both since my wife is not working (I've checked the income-threshold and I am fulfilling their requirement)

2- Is this mandatory to submit the tax return? since I've been in Canada for 7 months and haven't submitted my tax returns yet.

Thanks.
walaikum assalam,
1. I don't see any issues with applying for your mother and mother-in-law at the same time, as long as you fulfill the super visa sponsor requirement (income level, medical insurance etc.)

2. Tax return is not mandatory, it is recommended since it is a solid proof of income issued by a government department and also list your dependents. Go thru the visa application forms and guide for the other documents espacially "document check list".

wasalam,

Z.sha

Aug 23, 2012
Hello Everyone,

My Parents have applied for Canadian Super Visa from Pakistan a couple of month ago. They got the medical notification from CHC Islamabad. They sent their passports back to CHC Islamabad on Jul 31, 2012. Does anyone here know how long it takes CHC Islamabad to issue the visa after the medical exam has been done?

Regards

Z.sha

Aug 23, 2012
Hello Everyone,

My Parents have applied for Canadian Super Visa from Pakistan a couple of month ago. They got the medical notification from CHC Islamabad. They sent their passports back to CHC Islamabad on Jul 31, 2012. Does anyone here know how long it takes CHC Islamabad to issue the visa after the medical exam has been done?

Regards

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
zraj said:
Aoa,

Thanks.
You can submit the paystub instead.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Alhamdulillah,

Got medical for my father super visa. Here is the timeline:

Applied: May 24th
Arrived at Consulate: May 28th
Pickup: Aug 27th. TCS didn't call for few days. It says it arrived before Eid.
Medical scheduled for Sept 3rd.

Does anyone know if medical process has been changed. Before I remember people use to call doctors and schedule the medical. Now there was a 051-111 xxx number to schedule the medical for all Pakistan.

Anyone who has recently done medical? anyone in Lahore? if yes, can you post your experience?