+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
No one?? My parents need to send the passports back, but we still don't know the answer. Help would be good here!

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
sustKanada said:
Hi guys ,

I have a question, so in the medical request forms, it is written that after completing medicals you need to send back your passports with a prepaid envelope.

As far as i know, we only need to send the passports through fedex or TCS , and the return will through the same courier service.

Have things changed? How are you guys sending your passports back after medical?
Just a requote of my question.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Assalam u Alaikum,

I have applied super visa for my father on May 24th and it arrived at consulate on May 28th. No response yet, it has been over months.

Anyone else who has applied around the same period?

wasalam

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
sustKanada said:
From looking at other people in the forum, you have to just submit your passport and without return envelope. You can also call TCS and confirm, they are in the business, and they are the one who provide the service. So, they can confirm.

Please update what you find.

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
sustKanada said:
Hi Sust,

its your choice if you want to add return envelop its says for faster return. If u give them prepaid return then instead of holding it until they get bunch of files ready to post they post ur passport rite away in the envelop u provided.

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
farhan_83 said:
Hi Sust,

its your choice if you want to add return envelop its says for faster return. If u give them prepaid return then instead of holding it until they get bunch of files ready to post they post ur passport rite away in the envelop u provided.
Hey farhan,

Thanks for replying. We sent it without the pre paid envelope.

Does that mean the passports will be dispatched through regular mail? Or will it still be through courier, just in a batch dispatch.

Thanks

kkf80

Aug 7, 2011
Few questions about the super visa for the members.

while reading the posts here on this form, it seems that super visa is a better option for bringing parents to Canada, less chances of refusal...... is this correct? seems some of the people for whom the single entry visa was rejected.... got the super visa?

I am thinking of applying one for my parents ...... Do you need to submit the police clearance certificate for the Super visa?

What is the fee for one person for super visa and can you only pay it in Pakistan if applying from Islamabad.

Thanks
Kamran

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
sustKanada said:
Hey farhan,

Thanks for replying. We sent it without the pre paid envelope.

Does that mean the passports will be dispatched through regular mail? Or will it still be through courier, just in a batch dispatch.

Thanks
No they never send passport back with regular mail .. they will courier

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Question: My father is now retired and no income source except his sons income and rental income in that case he wont be able to provide the job letter or enough income proof but off course i will be his sponsor for super visa and have enough LICO/bank stmts, insurance etc.
Would that be a issue if he doesn't have enough income/job ?

Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Question: My father is now retired and no income source except his sons income and rental income in that case he wont be able to provide the job letter or enough income proof but off course i will be his sponsor for super visa and have enough LICO/bank stmts, insurance etc.
Would that be a issue if he doesn't have enough income/job ?

Thanks

toto1234

Aug 8, 2012
Key requirements for super visa are:

Medical Insurance
Sponsor's Income Requirement
Invitation and Undertaking to Support
Visitor's Income and wealth play a positive part and also his ties with home country.

My Father's super visa time line is:

Application received by Commission 17 May 2012
Medical Request received 31 July 2012
Medical submitted and Passport returned to Commission on 6th August
Now waiting

muztech

Jul 25, 2012
Salam, did any one recently get the passport returned with SuperVisa stamped.
If yes then how long it took after medical done.

Thanks

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
muztech said:
Salam, did any one recently get the passport returned with SuperVisa stamped.
If yes then how long it took after medical done.

Thanks
Hi muztech,

Can you provide your timeline?

My parents did their medicals July 30 , Sent passports back on August 2. We are still waiting.