+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
se7en or any other member who applied for Supervisa mid/end of april and have heard anything after medical?
There were 2/3 ghost updates right after medical status changed to passed and then no updates what so ever after that. Last two weeks have been so quiet.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Medical done in last thursday and Ecg submit in friday but there is no update in profile. how much time its required for update in profile.
any one update please
Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical done in last thursday and Ecg submit in friday but there is no update in profile. how much time its required for update in profile.
any one update please
Thanks
Its takes 24 hours to one week to get updated at times its a technical glitch thats why it doesnt show updated profile..nothing to worry just wait and relax it takes some time

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There were 2/3 ghost updates right after medical status changed to passed and then no updates what so ever after that. Last two weeks have been so quiet.
Its not ghost updates ..it means they are working on your application ..some back end process

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick questions friends.

1. I am a sponsor and my combined PDF file has 35 pages. Does this any issue when I will upload on cic website?
2 Do I need to make same combine PDF together for parents or separately?

Please reply.

Thank you

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Guys, I need a little help. I am in a process to apply for my mother supervisa. My parents were given visit visas back in 2016 both were given visas to validity of their passports. My dad got a visa for 10 years where as my mom was only given 2.5 years valid till this October. My mom only visit us once in 2016 for 2 months.

What documents needed from my mom side for super visa? She never worked nor she has any property on her name. She has around 1 million PKR in her bank account.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Hello guys! I’m looking for some help. My mother came to Canada on supervisa last year. She takes regular medication for diabetes and blood pressure which unfortunately are going to end very soon (she brought her 6 months stock). No one that I know is coming from back home so I can’t get more medicine for her. Now do You guys know if I take my mother to a walk in clinic would a doctor prescribes something equalent? I am asking if anyone else had any similar experience? If not than I might have to send her back, which I do not want until the end of summer. Any help will greatly appreciated! Thanks

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Guys, I need a little help. I am in a process to apply for my mother supervisa. My parents were given visit visas back in 2016 both were given visas to validity of their passports. My dad got a visa for 10 years where as my mom was only given 2.5 years valid till this October. My mom only visit us once in 2016 for 2 months.

What documents needed from my mom side for super visa? She never worked nor she has any property on her name. She has around 1 million PKR in her bank account.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Hello pls check income requirements for super visa. Basically you provide all the income documents to meet the income requirements to confirm that you are able to support her. With all the documents you can attach her bank statement. That should be good enough!

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hello pls check income requirements for super visa. Basically you provide all the income documents to meet the income requirements to confirm that you are able to support her. With all the documents you can attach her bank statement. That should be good enough!
My income is more then what is required for supervisa. My mom wants for visit us for a month only. Should I apply for visit visa instead? Initially my father was a main applicant therefore both my parents got visas.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My income is more then what is required for supervisa. My mom wants for visit us for a month only. Should I apply for visit visa instead? Initially my father was a main applicant therefore both my parents got visas.
If she would like to visit for just one month (or even less than 6 months) then do not apply for a super visa because the opportunity to stay for 2 years (only on the initial entry) will be lost. Apply for a TRV instead

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
If she would like to visit for just one month (or even less than 6 months) then do not apply for a super visa because the opportunity to stay for 2 years (only on the initial entry) will be lost. Apply for a TRV instead
Thank you so much Bryanna for your value able input. Problem is I am scared of rejection due to lack of ties to Pakistan. She only has 1 million pkr in her account as savings but no property on her name, my younger brothers are living with my parents thats all the ties we have and I think those are not strong enough. She has visa since May 2016 and she only visited once in July 2016 for two months will this increase any chances to get visit visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Problem is I am scared of rejection due to lack of ties to Pakistan.
Don't be scared. Your mom has multiple ties to Pakistan (your dad + younger brothers). As she has already visited once, two years ago, it would help especially because she has not been visiting often nor did she seek an extension.

She only has 1 million pkr in her account as savings but no property on her name, my younger brothers are living with my parents thats all the ties we have and I think those are not strong enough. She has visa since May 2016 and she only visited once in July 2016 for two months will this increase any chances to get visit visa?
Do post:
1. Purpose of her intended new visit + for how long

2. List of documents + if there's any change to her personal situation as compared to her previous TRV app

3. Can she include any must-return-to-Pakistan-by-a-specific-date reason with evidence?

4. Will your dad accompany her this time? How old are your brothers now and are they both studying?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Please see my response below.

Don't be scared. Your mom has multiple ties to Pakistan (your dad + younger brothers). As she has already visited once, two years ago, it would help especially because she has not been visiting often nor did she seek an extension.

Do post:
1. Purpose of her intended new visit + for how long

Just to visit us for a month as she is missing our 22 months old son, due to my job and my wife MSc studies we cannot go back home for more then 15 days and I don't want to go 16,000 miles and spend 5K in tickets for just 2 weeks

2. List of documents + if there's any change to her personal situation as compared to her previous TRV app

Previous application my dad was principal applicant therefore we didn't provide any documents for my mom. We can provide bank statement from Pakistan, from our side my wife's official transcript, my job letter our joint bank accounts for financials. Last year NOA for both of us

3. Can she include any must-return-to-Pakistan-by-a-specific-date reason with evidence?

The only reason is my brothers are living with parents at same address

4. Will your dad accompany her this time? How old are your brothers now and are they both studying?

No, my dad will be planning to visit next summer as he has some knee problem and do not want to travel. Younger brother 27 (working full time) and youngest brother is 22 (studying full time Bachelors of business administration in 3rd year)

Last edited:

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Hello guys! I’m looking for some help. My mother came to Canada on supervisa last year. She takes regular medication for diabetes and blood pressure which unfortunately are going to end very soon (she brought her 6 months stock). No one that I know is coming from back home so I can’t get more medicine for her. Now do You guys know if I take my mother to a walk in clinic would a doctor prescribes something equalent? I am asking if anyone else had any similar experience? If not than I might have to send her back, which I do not want until the end of summer. Any help will greatly appreciated! Thanks
If your mother don’t have her prescription than the walk in clinic might send her for blood glucose testing and he/she can do blood pressure measure at clinic. Also take her empty medicine bottle with you as well.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Hi Umair, I might be able to help you out in this regard. Reach out to me, I will try to get your mother's medication from Pakistan.