+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for providing details. Much appreciated have you sent any webforms to new delhi to speed up the process ? My parents applied on March 12th hoping get something.

Yes, you would have to wait for another email for courier instructions and then you can send out the passport.
No i did not send any webform .

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi yes i got it too, how are you sending it? They saying blue dart going to pick passport from home if im not wrong
Yes I am going to send them all the info they have asked as uci and application number and address. Let see then and keep in touch as we are on same time line :) hope for good

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
Hi yes i got it too, how are you sending it? They saying blue dart going to pick passport from home if im not wrong
Did you guys get two different emails referred to each parent, in my case only my mother received an email not my father, I don't know if they can send both passports on the same email?

pesarak007

Dec 26, 2015
I was wondering if it is possible to apply supervisa for parents that have already 10 months left on their 5-year visitor visa. Is it possible or do they have to wait until their visitor visa finishes before an application can be filed for them?

Windsorvasi

Jan 8, 2020
@canuck78 : My employment and income is in US . We do have a decent balance in the canadian bank. Will the income in US be considered for LICO when applying for super visa for parents?

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Did you guys get two different emails referred to each parent, in my case only my mother received an email not my father, I don't know if they can send both passports on the same email?
Hi, i am not sure with this, bcos only my mother is coming to canada.