+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

jhansari

Aug 26, 2017
Hi Guys. I'm planning to apply for supervisa, and wondering if I could get recommendations for the medical insurance?
Thanks!

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi Guys. I'm planning to apply for supervisa, and wondering if I could get recommendations for the medical insurance?
Thanks!
Hi, I purchased from 21st century insurance as a monthly plan. I have got it from one of the insurance broker from Punjab insurance.

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Same here I received it but they didn’t send the payment link .
Ya, i replied them for passport pickup tomorrow Thursday 8am Indian time . And then they didn't replied yet . After payment approved they gonna send a consent forn too , that form need to be signed and put in envelope along with passport.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Ya, i replied them for passport pickup tomorrow Thursday 8am Indian time . And then they didn't replied yet . After payment approved they gonna send a consent forn too , that form need to be signed and put in envelope along with passport.
To me they said my address is not serviceable so they will send me the list of some locations in the area near by so that I can choose the location and pay accordingly and drop the passport with documents there. Are gonna send me the payment link or I should call and pay over the phone?

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
To me they said my address is not serviceable so they will send me the list of some locations in the area near by so that I can choose the location and pay accordingly and drop the passport with documents there. Are gonna send me the payment link or I should call and pay over the phone?
I tried to stay awake till 12 last nyt, was keep trying to calling them but their lines are always busy. Im gonna try calling them again, and ya i think best is to call them and get it done asap

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I tried to stay awake till 12 last nyt, was keep trying to calling them but their lines are always busy. Im gonna try calling them again, and ya i think best is to call them and get it done asap
I was awakened as well as I was calling them to confirm the address of nearest location for passport submission. How did you pay them from canada with credit card or someone from India can pay them? M confused as my mom is not very aware of online banking. How did you pay them for courier?

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
I was awakened as well as I was calling them to confirm the address of nearest location for passport submission. How did you pay them from canada with credit card or someone from India can pay them? M confused as my mom is not very aware of online banking. How did you pay them for courier?
I havnt paid them yet, im also waiting for that link. I think we can pay by visa

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Im done with all Vfs thing . paid off their fees(you need indian debit card) got the consent letter . They are coming to pick up passport tomorrow .

Reactions: Canadadream2009