+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Im done with all Vfs thing . paid off their fees(you need indian debit card) got the consent letter . They are coming to pick up passport tomorrow .
M calling too but in waiting line. They send me a link to pay from canada via sms but no payment link in email yet. Did you receive link via email or sms? My payment didn’t went through Canadian credit card . Now calling them again

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
M calling too but in waiting line. They send me a link to pay from canada via sms but no payment link in email yet. Did you receive link via email or sms? My payment didn’t went through Canadian credit card . Now calling them again
No canadian card didnt work, you not gonna get that email , dont waste your time , just ask your mum to send screen shot of that text, and type that link manually in google . Then pay the fees with indian debit card

Reactions: Canadadream2009

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
No canadian card didnt work, you not gonna get that email , dont waste your time , just ask your mum to send screen shot of that text, and type that link manually in google . Then pay the fees with indian debit card
Ask someone from india who has visa debit and pay the fees with that

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Ask someone from india who has visa debit and pay the fees with that
Thanks for you advise :)Yea I arranged someone to make the payment , got the payment confirmation email. Now waiting for the waybill number and concent form and other stuff. Any idea how much time they take to send these papers after payment?

Godhelpme

Jun 19, 2008
Reached Toronto today. The process was hassle-free. Air Canada was awesome!

Mom’s passport got stamped for 2 full years (supervisa). Now onto her PR application wait. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: Canadadream2009

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Reached Toronto today. The process was hassle-free. Air Canada was awesome!

Mom’s passport got stamped for 2 full years (supervisa). Now onto her PR application wait. Keeping my fingers crossed.
That's good, can you share more about all passport check back in country ,also here what did they asked on airport? Did you had quartine plan to show? Did you had covid test result etc ec*.

Godhelpme

Jun 19, 2008
In Delhi, they checked Mom’s passport, and asked us to fill out custom declaration forms and travellers info. They checked the temperature but did not ask for any covid test result or proof of relationship etc.

In Toronto, the officer asked if we have any cough or fever; if we have quarantine plans and purpose of visit. Then he stamped the passport.

In Delhi, some people were asked a lot of questions and were showing a lot of paperwork but luckily we weren’t asked any such thing. Our seats were right in the front so even boarding was a breeze.

I’m glad it’s all done and we are back home. Now 14 more days and I am ready to resume my life!

That's good, can you share more about all passport check back in country ,also here what did they asked on airport? Did you had quartine plan to show? Did you had covid test result etc ec*.

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
In Delhi, they checked Mom’s passport, and asked us to fill out custom declaration forms and travellers info. They checked the temperature but did not ask for any covid test result or proof of relationship etc.

In Toronto, the officer asked if we have any cough or fever; if we have quarantine plans and purpose of visit. Then he stamped the passport.

In Delhi, some people were asked a lot of questions and were showing a lot of paperwork but luckily we weren’t asked any such thing. Our seats were right in the front so even boarding was a breeze.

I’m glad it’s all done and we are back home. Now 14 more days and I am ready to resume my life!
thanks for reply . Happy for you . Stay safe

manpreet2567

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
thanks for reply . Happy for you . Stay safe
Hi i got these two following email , its just so confusing for me . Did you get the same email ?

VFS Global

Dear JASWINDER,KAUR

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20201117INICPKT62080 The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

VFS Global

Dear JASWINDER,KAUR

Your application, tracking ID No. 20201117INICPKT62080 has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 11/18/2020 3:36:27 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Regards,

VFS Global

VFS Global