+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa (October 2019)

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi .. I want to ask does any one got the call from Embassy to submit the passport. My parents done the medical in 1st week off July and we are still waiting for a passport submission call.
No nobody heard back from New Delhi visa office though some people got passport requests in other countries . From which country did you applied and when did you got approval email?

sahmad12355

Feb 11, 2020
No nobody heard back from New Delhi visa office though some people got passport requests in other countries . From which country did you applied and when did you got approval email?
We have applied from Karachi Pakistan. Since the medical we haven't heard anything from them except the one email that due to COVID19, the process will take some time.

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for my Parents super visa, I have few questions, your suggestions/feedback will be greatly appreciated:

1. Me and my wife both are working but my wife started working only a month ago, it is her first job. My individual income is over the LICO, should I still include my wife's income to support. My before tax is approx. 75 k yearly.

2. Do I need to show my parents bank account statement as well which does not have lot of fund or my parents joint FD of approx. CAD 10k should be fine?

3. How much should I show in my bank account, will 10-12K of savings suffice?
Hello,
1. You will not need to show your wife's income as you are way above LICO. However, your application will look better if you would submit wife's Employment Letter as well. I would show it.
2. You must show your parents' bank statement (3-6) months. $10k will be enough for sure.
3. In your bank $10-$12k will be okay but more is better.

Thanks!

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
i am applying super visa for my parents Please advise me
What should we write in purpose of travel - Others column for super visa ?

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
I applied in the month of June 2020, with upfront Medical, it says medical passed on 25 July 2020. Ever since then no update at all

freetrade

Sep 27, 2017
Applied online for wife's parents in June, haven't gotten medical request but biometrics is done...wife is due with a baby in Dec...anyway to expedite??? I don't know what to do.

AjahMack010

Jul 31, 2018
In need of advice: Applied for supervisa for my mom and just received an update. The local visa office stated that she did not disclose that she was refused a US visitor's visa on the application. I am confused because in the application, the question asked if she was ever refused a visa or permit from Canada or any other country and she replied 'yes'.
In the section for explanation she did not specify which country.

The officer has asked for an explanation but I don't know how to explain this...Do I just apologize for not specifying the country?
Thanks.
Her Time-line:
Submission: May 12 2020
COVID 19 Email: July 27, 2020
Medical req: August 4 2020
Medical passed: Aug 7 2020
Updated with letter: Sept 30

Thanks

sahmad12355

Feb 11, 2020
Hi Everyone, My parents received the "validity of your biometric information" letter today. They already completed the medical.
1. Anyone have the idea what does this mean?
2. How much time they will take for the final decision.
3. What are the chances?

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi .. I want to ask does any one got the call from Embassy to submit the passport. My parents done the medical in 1st week off July and we are still waiting for a passport submission call.
Have you written to the embassy that they would like to travel? Even though parents are exempt from this ban and what I understood from the first-hand experience that embassies are giving priority to those cases who get in touch with them. So I would urge you to write to them.

All the best

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
In need of advice: Applied for supervisa for my mom and just received an update. The local visa office stated that she did not disclose that she was refused a US visitor's visa on the application. I am confused because in the application, the question asked if she was ever refused a visa or permit from Canada or any other country and she replied 'yes'.
In the section for explanation she did not specify which country.

The officer has asked for an explanation but I don't know how to explain this...Do I just apologize for not specifying the country?
Thanks.
Her Time-line:
Submission: May 12 2020
COVID 19 Email: July 27, 2020
Medical req: August 4 2020
Medical passed: Aug 7 2020
Updated with letter: Sept 30

Thanks
Just write you forgot to mention the country in the space.

what is a covid19 email

Reactions: AjahMack010