Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hi I am from Pakistan too and going to apply for super visa for my mother can u plz share what documents u submitted in detail
Apply online and it will give you a checklist to submit the required documents.

Documents I submitted

-Recent TAX return ( you must meet the LICO)
-Invitation letter ( make sure never mention about any help regarding house hold or kids)
-Bank statement ( I sent just for one month)
-Super visa insurance
- my mother in law bank statement $3500 ( it was only one day old)
- return air ticket
- a letter showing her ties to pakistan ( in my case I just mentioned she has close relatives and one unmarried daughter)

Good luck with your application

sahmad12355

Feb 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I want to ask that anyone of you applied super visa in October, 2019 from Pakistan (Karachi) and get the reply?

My parents applied for the Super Visa:

Applied Paperbased : Oct 1, 2019
Biometrics Done: Same day
Medical Request: Oct 10, 2019
Medical Done: Oct 21,2019

No updates since then (almost 4 months after the medical exam).

Do anyone have the idea, should I contact the visa office? or should I wait for some more days?

Thanks

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hello Everyone,

I want to ask that anyone of you applied super visa in October, 2019 from Pakistan (Karachi) and get the reply?

Do anyone have the idea, should I contact the visa office? or should I wait for some more days?

Thanks
I think you must check with them as soon as possible even though website says 109 days to process the application but mostly it takes under one month.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Apply online and it will give you a checklist to submit the required documents.

Documents I submitted

-Recent TAX return ( you must meet the LICO)
-Invitation letter ( make sure never mention about any help regarding house hold or kids)
-Bank statement ( I sent just for one month)
-Super visa insurance
- my mother in law bank statement $3500 ( it was only one day old)
- return air ticket
- a letter showing her ties to pakistan ( in my case I just mentioned she has close relatives and one unmarried daughter)

Good luck with your application
Hi there,

I am applying for my MIL super visa.

I have my latest T4 but the issue is that my T4 showing earnings less than LICO as I got this job in Aug 2019. So my earnings from Aug till December is less than LICO but my salary per year is much better than LICO. In this situation what should I do. I also have decent amount in my bank. What you suggest as my MIL doesn't have any big source of income. She is doing job in school as instructor.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hi there,

I am applying for my MIL super visa.

I have my latest T4 but the issue is that my T4 showing earnings less than LICO as I got this job in Aug 2019. So my earnings from Aug till December is less than LICO but my salary per year is much better than LICO. In this situation what should I do. I also have decent amount in my bank. What you suggest as my MIL doesn't have any big source of income. She is doing job in school as instructor.
I'm not the expert but meeting LICO is the basic requirement to be qualified for super visa. In my experience visa officers dont accept only employment letter or anything other than your last year Tax return. May be some people get through only with employment letter but very rare

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
I'm not the expert but meeting LICO is the basic requirement to be qualified for super visa. In my experience visa officers dont accept only employment letter or anything other than your last year Tax return. May be some people get through only with employment letter but very rare
Any suggestion. What should I do ? As per my offer letter my salary is above LICO but I got this job in Aug 2019 so my Tax form only shows 5 months earnings, which is below LICO.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Any suggestion. What should I do ? As per my offer letter my salary is above LICO but I got this job in Aug 2019 so my Tax form only shows 5 months earnings, which is below LICO.
Well before your new job, where were you working. If you were working before this job then notice of assessment should have that income as well. Anyways Notice of assessment and LICO is the basic requirement to apply. If you dont meet these, you have to wait until next year tax season then apply.

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Unfortunately being deported have longterm consequences. To pursue this would likely be 5k. When it comes to liquid cash available you only have 10k and he only has 6K. Just the flight and insurance could be over 2k.
hi today i got gcms note and that was the note made by officer I have reviewed all the documentation provided for this application. Summary of key findings below: -Integrated search noted - PA was refused on misrepresentation in 2014 and in this application, he claimed that he had been under a Removal Order during seeking refugee status in USA. I have concerns that PA is a bona fide visitor to Canada who will depart at the end of authorized stay. Application refused and just to let you know2014 our lawyer mentioned about usa in file but i put no to question where they asked have you ever been deported from any country. from that date they have refused three time visitor visa and supervisa now .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi today i got gcms note and that was the note made by officer I have reviewed all the documentation provided for this application. Summary of key findings below: -Integrated search noted - PA was refused on misrepresentation in 2014 and in this application, he claimed that he had been under a Removal Order during seeking refugee status in USA. I have concerns that PA is a bona fide visitor to Canada who will depart at the end of authorized stay. Application refused and just to let you know2014 our lawyer mentioned about usa in file but i put no to question where they asked have you ever been deported from any country. from that date they have refused three time visitor visa and supervisa now .
There will be longterm fear that your father will not respect the Canadian immigration laws because he was relatively recently deported and he has so many family members in Canada. You could try for a judicial review. That would be 3-5k.

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
There will be longterm fear that your father will not respect the Canadian immigration laws because he was relatively recently deported and he has so many family members in Canada. You could try for a judicial review. That would be 3-5k.
Thanks for reply so i went to lawyer and she told me to get letter from mp then icalled mp office but they dont provide letter in these cases. So what should i do should i reapply or go for judicial review?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for reply so i went to lawyer and she told me to get letter from mp then icalled mp office but they dont provide letter in these cases. So what should i do should i reapply or go for judicial review?
Don’t think you have any other option but that doesn’t guarantee that he will get a visa. Your only real chance to have your father in Canada would be to qualify for PGP.

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Don’t think you have any other option but that doesn’t guarantee that he will get a visa. Your only real chance to have your father in Canada would be to qualify for PGP.
I meet all the requirements to sponsor my parents under pgp but im afraid that they can still refuse my father pgp application.but i will try this year

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Hi Guys
Few question about supervisa insurance and other related issues. I am trying to apply supervisa for my mother Please answer following questions if possible:-
1. She is planning to stay for about 6 months. I do not know about that yet but can i get the supervisa insurance for just 6 months? or it has to be always an annual one?
2. Also I am Trying to fill representative form so that i can access application on her behalf. I know we can submit the supervisa forms online by digitally signing them but on the representative form Can my signature are also needed can i also sign them digitally on the same form and upload it?
3. I am not showing any property evaluation papers as she is living there alone she will not be able to arrange any property evaluation although our home is in her name only. She does not have any pensions because she has always been a housewife. I have showed that I am supporting her financially. Although she has FD`s in her name which we are showing. Not showing the property evaluations creates negative impact on application? What can i show more to show her strong ties to the country ?
4. My mother`s upfront date was last year 30 march would it be a good idea to upload it now with the present application?

Please let me know if anyone had similar experience.
Regards

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
Hi,

Have you linked the application online using GCkey? If not, link it asap using their UCI, passport or other details and most probably you will get to know what is going on with their application.
Secondly, if you do not find any update online, you have then two options, you can reach out through email to VAC where your parent's paper application was submitted or you can send an email to the responsible embassy.

I would do this asap since your application was paper based and from your question, it looks that you have not linked the application. So if any communication from VAC is not received neither any phone call or email from IMO Karachi regarding medical then I think there is definitely some disconnect which I would look into asap.

All the best. Do keep us posted what update you got on their case.

sahmad12355

Feb 11, 2020
Hi,

Have you linked the application online using GCkey? If not, link it asap using their UCI, passport or other details and most probably you will get to know what is going on with their application.
Secondly, if you do not find any update online, you have then two options, you can reach out through email to VAC where your parent's paper application was submitted or you can send an email to the responsible embassy.

I would do this asap since your application was paper based and from your question, it looks that you have not linked the application. So if any communication from VAC is not received neither any phone call or email from IMO Karachi regarding medical then I think there is definitely some disconnect which I would look into asap.

All the best. Do keep us posted what update you got on their case.
Hi,

Thank you for your detailed answer.
I emailed the Embassy and they replied this:

======
This is in response to your email enquiry.
We are waiting for the results of your medical tests. Once received we shall continue processing your application.
We trust that this information will be of assistance.
======

As in the email they said that they haven't received the medical exam results till now (medical was done on 21st Oct, 2019). I don't know why the IMO Karachi haven't send my parents medical test reports till now, as it is so unusual.

Can you please guide what should I do now? I have to send an email to IMO karachi or
https://mhdpakistan.iom.int/immigration-medical-examination-ime-canadian-visa-applicant
(For eMedical applicant, the medical documents will be submitted electronically at eMedical after receiving of complete results. You may contact our call center +92 (051) 111-466-472 or email at: mhdislamabad@iom.int if you wish to inquire about your health case submission status).

OR what else I can do about it?

Thanks in advance for your answer.