Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Rossei said:
Is either/both your parents working?

I think (I may be wrong) from my experience that when you apply for PR; you should just hold off from applying a TRV for other family members. It may seem to the VO that everyone in your family is trying to immigrate to Canada.

If you're soon going to be done with your PR; I would suggest you to wait for it. Then you can apply for either TRV or Super Visa. Super Visa is lot easier to get if you (sponsor) can meet LICO comfortably.
Thanks for your reply. My father retired last year, however he is still in LPR. So NOC was provided. I dont know if that was a reason to confuse them about my fathers employment status.

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Need a help!!!
do I also need to provide parents bank statement for online super visa? where should we attach the file?
there is no such link for that.

Thanks in advance.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
put everything in one file "Proof of financial means" --all financial documents. hope this helps.
TO30

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
Hi how does one apply for super visa? I did the online quiz for my mother and it showed only visitor's visa for less than six months. I did not get any option for super visa. Can any one tell me how to get to the super visa link. Thank you

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi Guys,
I am applying for my mother's Super Visa. I will be sending the supervisa documents related to me (sponsor) to my mother who is right now outside Canada:

The documents that I am sending are:
1) Invitation letter
2) Option c printout
3) Insurance for 1 year

Please let me know
1) If I need to also send the bank statements. If yes for what duration?
2) As I won't be able to plan for her travel date till I get the visa what is the start date of insurance that I need to take the coverage for?
3) As I want to book the tickets after she gets the visa do I need to send them a travel ticket?
4) What is the difference in time they take to grant Super visa if applied within Canada and oustide Canada?

I would appreciate your earliest response
Thanks.

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Felixo said:
Hi Guys,
I am applying for my mother's Super Visa. I will be sending the supervisa documents related to me (sponsor) to my mother who is right now outside Canada:

The documents that I am sending are:
1) Invitation letter
2) Option c printout
3) Insurance for 1 year

Please let me know
2) As I won't be able to plan for her travel date till I get the visa what is the start date of insurance that I need to take the coverage for?
3) As I want to book the tickets after she gets the visa do I need to send them a travel ticket?
4) What is the difference in time they take to grant Super visa if applied within Canada and oustide Canada?

I would appreciate your earliest response
Thanks.

Here is the checklist required for when you apply online:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5484E.pdf

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Felixo said:
If you have healthy bank balance for last 4~6 months; I would give that along with financial docs although it's not in the checklist.

Yet, you have to provide a tentative travel date. Say 2 months after you apply. The medical insurance effective date should start from same date. You can always change the coverage effective date later just by calling your insurance broker/provider.

You should give them a travel itinerary (you don't have to buy ticket in advance).

That I don't know. Plan as it may take 4~8 weeks.

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Rossei said:
If you have healthy bank balance for last 4~6 months; I would give that along with financial docs although it's not in the checklist.
Yet, you have to provide a tentative travel date. Say 2 months after you apply. The medical insurance effective date should start from same date. You can always change the coverage effective date later just by calling your insurance broker/provider.
You should give them a travel itinerary (you don't have to buy ticket in advance).
That I don't know. Plan as it may take 4~8 weeks.
What do they consider as "travel itinerary" just write "Arriving in Canada June 1st - returning home May 1st 2016"? This part confuses me a bit...

SuperVisa

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I COPIED AND PASTED IT FROM : Temporary Entry Topics- Visitors Visa

My purpose of visit is to not only visit my husband and his family, but also to take a weekend trip with him to Vancouver, Lake Louise, and Sylvan Lake. Below is a detailed series of events we plan on doing during my proposed stay. Please also see itinerary.

Aug 29, 2014 - XXXXX arrives Vancouver, XXXXX meets with her there to spend weekend in Vancouver
-Will take SkyTrain from YVR Airport to Burrard Station, will stay at The Blue Horizon Hotel Address: 1225 Robson Street, West End, V6E 1C3 Vancouver
Phone: (604) 688-1411
*Hotel already booked, please see below for proof*

August 30-31 :
-Will go see Chinatown (take SkyTrain to Stadium-Chinatown station)
-Will go see Robson St (take SkyTrain to Burrard station)
-Will go see Granville St (take SkyTrain to Granville station)

Sept 1 - Check out of hotel, leave Vancouver for Edmonton

Sept 2-5, XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 6 - XXXXX takes trip to Sylvan Lake with XXXXX's family

Sept 7 - XXXXX and XXXXX free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 8-12 - XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 13 - XXXXX goes to try Lake Louise Tea House Challenge with XXXXX , will drive to Lake Louise

Sept 14 - XXXXX and XXXXX 's free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 15-19 - XXXXX goes to work, XXXXX stays at his house until he returns, after that, will either stay at home or go out for shopping, dining, visiting family, etc

Sept 20 - XXXXX and XXXXX's free weekend, will either stay at home, or go out for shopping, dining, entertainment, etc

Sept 21 - XXXXX leaves Canada

*Please note that in the event I do not obtain a visitor visa in time to be able to book the flight tickets for these dates, we will simply move all these events to a later date

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi Rossei,

I remember one of your posts saying your mom had a letter that was to be shown at the POE so that she would be assured of 2 year visa instead of a chance of getting just 6 months visa.

Please let me know if you can share me the draft of the same.
I would appreciate your earliest response as I am sending the documents to her
Thanks.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Felixo said:
Hi Rossei,

I remember one of your posts saying your mom had a letter that was to be shown at the POE so that she would be assured of 2 year visa instead of a chance of getting just 6 months visa.

Please let me know if you can share me the draft of the same.
I would appreciate your earliest response as I am sending the documents to her
Thanks.
FYI, I didn't follow anyone else's letter; I just made mine. Fortunately, my mother didn't have to show this letter or anything else to the POE officer. So, here it goes:

To
Immigration Officer
Toronto Pearson International Airport

Subject: A request to grant my mother 2-year stay permit in Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,
I, XXX, permanent resident of Canada, humbly request for a 2-year stay permit for my mother in Canada. As my mother YYY cannot speak English fluently, I’m writing this letter on her behalf. My mother who is appearing before you at present obtained ‘Super Visa’ in parent and grandparent category in April, 2012 from Bangladesh. She came to visit my family in the same year but stayed only for 3 months due to other commitments back home. Now, she intends to stay with us for a maximum duration of 2 years that her Super Visa allows. My wife is expecting our first baby to be born next year and she plans to attend Lambton College for nursing from fall, 2015. Therefore, it would be a great help to have my mother to assist us in taking care of the baby. I like to add that we don’t have any other dependents living with us.

I would also like to mention here that I’ve purchased 1 year medical insurance for my mother effective from Nov 1, 2014 (attached is the confirmation). I will gladly extend it by another year if she is permitted to stay longer.

I can assure you that my mother will not become any public charge or liability in Canada during her stay and will depart Canada before the day the authorized temporary residency ends. She is going to stay at our house in Sarnia, ON, Canada for the whole duration. Moreover, I am perfectly capable of bearing all the expenses of my family including my mother during her stay (attached are copies of my employment verification letter and most recent pay stub for your convenience).

Under this circumstance, both my mother and I will he highly obliged if you grant her a 2-year stay permit in Canada. Should you require any other information; you can contact me at my cell# (###)###-####.

Yours sincerely,
XXX
Designation
Company Name

Home Address Office Address
Street Address Street Address
Sarnia, ON Postal Code Sarnia, ON Postal Code
Tel: (###)###-#### Tel: (###)###-####
Personal Email Address Business Email Address

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
On online super visa application I put wrong email address. Angry
As CIC will contact for medical and passport request through email I am really worried. Anyone please let me know how can I notify CIC to change the email address? For medical and passport request do they also add new messages to online account?

After apply online for bio-metrics do VFS keep the passport?

Please help.
Thanks.