+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

MILTON APPLICANT

May 24, 2018
Hi

I applied for a father Super visa, initially they already refused 1 visit and 1 super visa. Before they used to refuse it in a week time. But this time, its been 13 days until today. Is it a positive sign? When I checked the status online; it does not any say anything about " BIOMETRIC RECORDS" received or not? Is any one can guide me on this?

TIMELINE

Online applied: 20. MAY 2018
Biometric done: 21. MAY 2018

Last edited:

jaydeepdave9

Jun 1, 2018
Hi

I applied for a father Super visa, initially they already refused 1 visit and 1 super visa. Before they used to refuse it in a week time. But this time, its been 13 days until today. Is it a positive sign? When I checked the status online; it does not any say anything about " BIOMETRIC RECORDS" received or not? Is any one can guide me on this?

TIMELINE

Online applied: 20. JUNE 2018
Biometric done: 21. JUNE 2018

Dude, 21st June 2018?????

R u living in future???

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi Guys,

Im applying for my Mom Super visa.
Im going to get 1 year insurance for her from Aug 2018-Aug 2019.
Once I receive her Visa;

-Am I allowed to change her visiting time?
-I checked with Sunlife insurance and they said, they will change the Insurance term into any time I want .
But Can she come only for two months? If Yes, does she still need to have Insurance for that two month? or since she is going to be in Canada under 6 months , that's not required.
She is planning to show her return ticket too.

Technically, the question is;
Does whoever hold Super Visa require to have Insurance for his/her presence regardless of the the visiting time?

Thanks for your help.

Ari

kaushik sitapara

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

Im applying for my Mom Super visa.
Im going to get 1 year insurance for her from Aug 2018-Aug 2019.
Once I receive her Visa;

-Am I allowed to change her visiting time?
-I checked with Sunlife insurance and they said, they will change the Insurance term into any time I want .
But Can she come only for two months? If Yes, does she still need to have Insurance for that two month? or since she is going to be in Canada under 6 months , that's not required.
She is planning to show her return ticket too.

Technically, the question is;
Does whoever hold Super Visa require to have Insurance for his/her presence regardless of the the visiting time?

Thanks for your help.

Ari
First of all, never buy insurance from Sunlife as they guys are way expensive than other providers.
As far as insurance and stay in Canada is concerned, you really do not need insurance however most of the time officer will asked for insurance copy once your parents arrived in Canada.
Most of the company they charge you annually but in case if your parent decide to leave Canada in less than a year for any reason, your insurance provider has to reimburse excess amount of premium based on prorated period of stay in Canada.
If you know health of your parents and think that they should be fine health wise, i would say you can cancel your insurance once they arrived in Canada with a penalty of $25 admin fee. But again I'm not sure about Sunlife!
I bought an insurance for my parents for $2160 (Mom/Dad) $0 deductible.

mani gill

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hi guys

I applied for my brother in law visitor visa I provided all required documents and showed his strong ties to home country. But they refused his visa and reason of refusal is that immigration officer is not satisfied with his reson of coming to canada. He wanted to visit canada so that he can celebrate our aunts 65th birthday with us.

Can I ask immigration to reconsider his file?

How long i should wait to reaply his visitor visa?

rana91in

Jun 11, 2018
Urgent help needed.

Hello friends, I came to canada in feb 2018 Along with my wife on PR through express entry. My mother is a widow and living alone in india. Can i apply for her super visa now as i have just been in canada for 4 months or should i wait for few months before applying for her. I have mine and my wife’s pay stubs to support my income proof that i am above the low income threshold, but havent filed for income tax yet. Please also suggest on what base should i apply for her visitor/super visa. Thanks

kaushik sitapara

Jul 1, 2016
Urgent help needed.

Hello friends, I came to canada in feb 2018 Along with my wife on PR through express entry. My mother is a widow and living alone in india. Can i apply for her super visa now as i have just been in canada for 4 months or should i wait for few months before applying for her. I have mine and my wife’s pay stubs to support my income proof that i am above the low income threshold, but havent filed for income tax yet. Please also suggest on what base should i apply for her visitor/super visa. Thanks
I would recommend you to wait for at least a year as you don't have NOA to support your LICO. Moreover, most recent pay stub would not help you to prove that you'r family income is more than LICO. However, you can use it as primary income docs but again you need supported docs like NOA,T4,T-1 or bank statement as well to prove your financial maturity. They can not consider your pay stub as whole income proof even though they can count expected income for the year based on recent pay stub.
Would recommend you to apply for visitor visa (less than year) with your pay stub/employment letter/bank statement and hope for the best!