Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
Thanks Fahad for the input. I believe TRV's processing time will be around a month right? Will they check whether I am employed to issue TRV for my in-laws? Should I apply for 6 months or 1 year? Is there anything like if I apply for lesser period the chances for approval is more?
I don't think there is option to choose for visa period to apply. Its a standard TRV visa and they will decide the duration of visa. But in any case, 6 months is maximum stay allowed per entry. Yes, giving documents to show employment or financial position would of course improve chances of approval but its not a requirement. Check for processing times on CIC website

sdal59

Jan 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am planning to apply my parent's super visa and I would really appreciate your help. I have few question if you can answer them would be a great help.
1. Do I need to buy health insurance for my parents for whole year even if they don't come to Canada after getting the visa?
2. Any idea how much it costs?
3. Do I need a attested letter to show my income capability or bank statements will be sufficient?
4. What other documents I need from my parents side?
5. What is the processing time of this visa?

Regards

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
does anyone know the processing times for Philippines for super visa? The website says 114 days but I hear from some people that it might be fast then that. can anyone share their timeline applying online from Canada?
can anyone comment on this? what kind of processing time is it for Philippines?

jaydeepdave9

Jun 1, 2018
Hey Guys,

I have applied for my mother’s Super VISA online on 30th May, 2018 with up front medical.

I have two questions regarding that, appreciate the answer.

I had her financial details with me but I didn’t provide it as they didn’t ask for it anywhere in the documents section, should that worry me?

I have provided everything else for my income, what they asked. I didn’t provide my bank stateme Though.

What do you think my chances are in this case?

mason54321

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
YYC
Visa Office......
Misa---
Hello All,

We applied for super visa for my mother-in-law on April 9, 2018. Online. She is currently living in China. Passed medical exam in mid-April. No progress since then.

Question 1: which processing time applies to this case - China or Canada?
Question 2: any idea when we can get PPR?

Many thanks,

Mason

kaushik sitapara

Jul 1, 2016
Thanks for your response kaushik.

Have you applied for one or both the parents?
If it for both the parents - have you created to different accounts?
How you have loaded financial/bank statements and other documents?
I applied for both of my parents. No, I did not create a new a/c. I applied from my own CIC a/c as I'm family representative .
I attached all documents in explanation under supported docs.
I know they don't provide a spot for financial info but we have no choice we have to provided them any how.

jaydeepdave9

Jun 1, 2018
I applied for both of my parents. No, I did not create a new a/c. I applied from my own CIC a/c as I'm family representative .
I know they don't provide a spot for financial info but we have no choice we have to provided them any how.

I didn’t provide financial information though i had it. I thought they didn’t ask it so.

sigma009003

May 28, 2018
Thanks Kaushik.

kaushik sitapara

Jul 1, 2016
Hey Guys,

I have applied for my mother’s Super VISA online on 30th May, 2018 with up front medical.

I have two questions regarding that, appreciate the answer.

I had her financial details with me but I didn’t provide it as they didn’t ask for it anywhere in the documents section, should that worry me?

I have provided everything else for my income, what they asked. I didn’t provide my bank stateme Though.

What do you think my chances are in this case?
nothing to worry about it provided you submitted NOA, pay stub and Employment letter
if they need they will ask for it