+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
HEY GUYS,

I applied for parent supervisa on Apr 10, 2018. I forget to upload medical insurance for my parents.What can I do now? Anyone help me.

Thanks

Apr 24, 2018
Hello,

Need some help here regarding my parents supervisa application.
I submitted their all documents on march 8th and got an email from VFS saying that we have received your documents on March 9th including passport.

Since then i have not heard anything from them like medical or other documents requirement. I am slightly getting impatient as I have already book their flight tickets of May 30th.

Do you guys know generally how long it takes to get the medical request from VFS and how long it takes to get passport back after Medical?

Please advise. Thank you

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Need some help here regarding my parents supervisa application.
I submitted their all documents on march 8th and got an email from VFS saying that we have received your documents on March 9th including passport.

Since then i have not heard anything from them like medical or other documents requirement. I am slightly getting impatient as I have already book their flight tickets of May 30th.

Do you guys know generally how long it takes to get the medical request from VFS and how long it takes to get passport back after Medical?

Please advise. Thank you
Hi
Any update on your super visa application?

amar_scorpio

Mar 11, 2017
Hi Experts,

My dad is a physically handicap person due to an accident 30 years back. His lower half is dead.

Can i apply for a supervisa for him, aware of the fact that there is a medical exam for that.

Thanks
Amar