Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
IRCC not release Income Cutoff for 2021
Data available only till Tax year 2020 but I am sure 2021 will not not different than 2020 (because of COVID situation)

Good Luck
how do they calculate the income tho ? is it based on last years income or current income ?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Members

My Parents Super Visa got Approved today

Below is time Line for Both the Parents

Application submitted - 05 Apr 2022 (Via GCKey Portal)
Biometric Request Letter - 06 Apr 2022
Biometric Completed - 12 Apr 2022
Sent Webform Mentioning IMMI number for their medical which was done with previous Refused S V application - 18 Apr 2022
Eligibility Started - 10 May 2022
Medical Passed - 10 May 2022
BVL Letter - 10 May 2022
Passport Request - 10 May 2022

Last edited:

IndKum10

Mar 16, 2017
Hi Members

My Parents Super Visa got Approved today

Below is time Line for Both the Parents

Application submitted - 05 Apr 2022 (Via GCKey Portal)
Biometric Request Letter - 06 Apr 2022
Biometric Completed - 12 Apr 2022
Sent Webform Mentioning IMMI number for their medical which was done with previous Refused S V application - 18 Apr 2022
Eligibility Started - 10 May 2022
Medical Passed - 10 May 2022
BVL Letter - 10 May 2022
Passport Request - 10 May 2022

My Query
1- For India Still 2 Way Courier is available , Do anyone know how to book it ? Anyone who recently Submitted can hele me please
2- I applied for Super Visa , but in PPR or any where it is not written it is Approved for Super Visa or Visitor Visa , Is this is standard Message irrespective of S V or VV ?
3- Current Status is still showing "Submitted" . is this OK once Passport Stamped then it get changed ?
4- Two new lines added in Online application account 1 for BVL and one saying "Passport Request" no Separate email Received , is this OK?

Thanks in advance
Congratulations

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
HI all,
My parents under immediate family member tourist visa was rejected this 7 Feb 2022. So their biometric was done and have BVL .

On 30 April applied super visa for parents, with medical upfront.
1 May biometric appear on the file.
09 May Medicals passed.
No update after.

For documents I had uploaded
my employment contract,
letter of invitation and a promise of financial support
Pay stubs
NOA
T4

in client information
DAD's property assets details attested by CA.

Cheers guys im with you.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Is bank letter ok? show current balance or i need 3 months bank statements?
i am asking do i need 3 months bank statement or bank letter is ok?
Thank you
Just Provide 3 Month Bank statement , You will be good

Reactions: IndKum10

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
Hi All,

My mother gave her medical exam on 5th May, however there are no status changes even as I write this.
There are 2 issues/concerns

1) While I know I may be worried for nothing, but when she went to the hospital, they said we are supposed to bring - IMM5985 as that is what they are seeing in their system. While we had received IMM1017. Finally they agreed to do the medicals and said uploaded the results.
2) The medicals letter is due to expire tomorrow - just worried we would not have enough time to do another one, if there any issue with the paper work.

How long does it take to reflect the result of the medical exam review? or to at least say that they are reviewing it?

Anyone please, status has not been updated, as in medical result in review.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Member,

i am sending the Passport for visa Stamping
In the email which I received from VFS it is mentioned "Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for." what Is "Passport transmission letter " is it PPR request letter ?

Please suggest
Thanks

Reactions: creatorzson

ganesh292

May 12, 2022
no update on father’s application yet. We sent mother’s passport for stamping as either way it needs a separate envelope to send it to ircc. I have sent couple of webforms to have them process the application. As typically, both should have received the ppr together or may be in a days gap.

they have not even passed the medicals yet for father’s application. You got the bvl, so ppr is the next step. All the best!

@creatorzson I'm in the same situation as yours. My dad was the primary applicant for super visa. But my Mom's application got approved and got her passport request letter. While my dad's medicals is still in review. Any idea what u did or if there was further updates?

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
@creatorzson I'm in the same situation as yours. My dad was the primary applicant for super visa. But my Mom's application got approved and got her passport request letter. While my dad's medicals is still in review. Any idea what u did or if there was further updates?

Wow. they have been doing this for quite a number of files then. Not sure why its happening. Typically both files are processed at the same time. There are no further updates on the file yet. I might reach out to local MP to check whats going on. As the IRCC Delhi office has not responded to the webforms I submitted. Lets see.

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi Member,

i am sending the Passport for visa Stamping
In the email which I received from VFS it is mentioned "Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for." what Is "Passport transmission letter " is it PPR request letter ?

Please suggest
Thanks
Correct its is the PPR letter than was sent. Take the print out and attach it with the passport and consent form and SMS form for VFS.

Reactions: CEC_1304

ganesh292

May 12, 2022
Wow. they have been doing this for quite a number of files then. Not sure why its happening. Typically both files are processed at the same time. There are no further updates on the file yet. I might reach out to local MP to check whats going on. As the IRCC Delhi office has not responded to the webforms I submitted. Lets see.
Just an update my parents did their medical in Apollo Chennai. We called them and confirmed if medical was all good and It seems my Father needs additional medical test and the high commission requested the same. We never got a notification for it and are scheduling an appointment next week to get it sorted