Super visa 2022

Shanu786

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hey everyone,

Super Visa Application Timeline 2022:

Application submitted for both parents : March 20th
Upfront Medicals for both parents submitted
Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
Medicals Passed for mother: March 29th
BVL for mother: March 29th
Father's application still shows: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that.

Still waiting. Heard usually its PPR stage after BVL is provided. Anyone had any experience like this before where 1 application is taking more time than other?
Gc key or new portal

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Update guys:

Just got the PPR for my mother's application.

Biometrics completed and valid from previous visitor visa file which was automatically withdrawn.
GC Key visitor visa application automatic withdrawn: March 30th
PPR: April 19th

Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that."

Not sure if I should wait for father's application to move or submit mother's passport for stamping. Happened to anyone?

Reactions: Croyez

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
Hello all I just applied for my mother’s supervisa yesterday from India, medical and biometrics and all other docs provided upfront , can someone please let me know how long it’s taking these days to get the supervisa for applications from India ?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hello all I just applied for my mother’s supervisa yesterday from India, medical and biometrics and all other docs provided upfront , can someone please let me know how long it’s taking these days to get the supervisa for applications from India ?
As per IRCC website for India S V Processing time is 133 Day

Last edited:

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Some are getting within weeks, others months...

IndKum10

Mar 16, 2017
Hi
I want to apply for Supervise for my parents I am just stuck with much funds we need to show in the bank account?
Can someone help me with this?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi
I want to apply for Supervise for my parents I am just stuck with much funds we need to show in the bank account?
Can someone help me with this?
This depend on your family composition

As per 2020 IRCC chart your income should be as is as per below , 2021 will be also approx same
2 people $32,270
3 people $39,672
4 people $48,167
5 people $54,630
6 people $61,613
7 people $68,598

So sum the family members of your (Include Kids also) + Parents (means 2) = X
and calculate accordingly

Good Luck

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
This depend on your family composition

As per 2020 IRCC chart your income should be as is as per below , 2021 will be also approx same
2 people $32,270
3 people $39,672
4 people $48,167
5 people $54,630
6 people $61,613
7 people $68,598

So sum the family members of your (Include Kids also) + Parents (means 2) = X
and calculate accordingly

Good Luck
that’s for LICO, he asked how much money in the bank account

Reactions: IndKum10

shadowtwixy

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
Update guys:

Just got the PPR for my mother's application.

GC Key visitor visa application automatic withdrawn: March 30th
PPR: April 19th

Father's application still shows: "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam and no updates after that."

Not sure if I should wait for father's application to move or submit mother's passport for stamping. Happened to anyone?
same situation as you.
Father (principal applicant), mother is accompanying. My mum received her passport request and BVL today. My father received BVL letter only. awaiting his passport letter. will wait a week or two. Otherwise will go ahead and send my mums passport since there is 30 day deadline in the passport letter.

What about you? Your last post was on april 20. Has your father received passport letter since then?

Reactions: creatorzson

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
same situation as you.
Father (principal applicant), mother is accompanying. My mum received her passport request and BVL today. My father received BVL letter only. awaiting his passport letter. will wait a week or two. Otherwise will go ahead and send my mums passport since there is 30 day deadline in the passport letter.

What about you? Your last post was on april 20. Has your father received passport letter since then?
no update on father’s application yet. We sent mother’s passport for stamping as either way it needs a separate envelope to send it to ircc. I have sent couple of webforms to have them process the application. As typically, both should have received the ppr together or may be in a days gap.

they have not even passed the medicals yet for father’s application. You got the bvl, so ppr is the next step. All the best!