+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Fabia

Apr 26, 2014
- Purpose of Travel: No need for Air tickets. However, you should mention their details, travel plans (spending time with you/your family, places of attractions, cities, etc), expected date of arrival/date of departure, where they will stay, Quarantine plan (Optional). If you need a sample then DM me.

- Proof of Relationship: A birth Certificate is fine or any other government-issued documents having names of parents can also work.

- Financial Support: You would have indicated what documents you will submit to prove you meet the LICO requirement when you selected Super Visa Option. You can add it under T4 (if you selected that option). Otherwise, you can add with your Letter of invitation or NOA whichever is applicable.

- Client Information: Your parent/grandparent should include a Letter of Explanation under this section. They should be including anything they weren't able to provide or additional information they want to include. It can also include additional documents that can't fit in any other folder.
Thanks Bill, I've sent a DM to you

coolcanuck604

Mar 2, 2021
I have seen Super Visa being issued without medical exam requests in the past as well and without having any problem.
Ok well that's hopeful! Fingers crossed you are right. That does seem odd though, as it seems that a medical exam is a requirement for a supervisa. I guess I will just wait and see when she gets her passport back!

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
This forum has helped me a lot throughout this journey so here is my post to help in return.

Details:
  1. My father had a visitor visa that expires in Aug 10 2021
  2. I applied for Supervisa in Feb 2021 when he was in India, however, due to Biometrics suspension, the case basically went on hold.
  3. On July 18 2021, he reached Canada using his existing Visitor visa instead of waiting for Supervisa given IRCC had a huge backlog. He successfully landed in Canada with few days left for visitor visa expiry. Keep in mind, even if the Visa expires - the entry is granted for 6 months (unless otherwise told or stamped on passport) - Read
    1. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=442&top=16
    2. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1016&top=16
  4. July 29, 2021 - My father was able to complete biometrics within Canada at one of the Designated Service Canada offices
    1. Biometrics got updated on the portal the same day however it took 2 more days for it to update in the "Details about your application status" section.
  5. August 3, 2021 - We received a request for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)"
    1. My father was able to complete his medicals with one of Panel Physician
  6. August 19, 2021 - Doctor's office confirmed the submission of medicals to IRCC
  7. August 20, 2021 - Using Webform, I explained and attached a cover letter explaining IRCC about submission of Biometrics/Medicals within Canada. I further explained about my father's US Travel history and how he should be granted Supervisa within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds
  8. August 30, 2021 - PPR: Passport Request and the same day we sent passport to CPC Ottawa
  9. Unfortunately, my father had a brain stroke and could not live to see his Supervisa
  10. September 15, 2021 - Passport received from CPC Ottawa with Supervisa PG-1 Counterfoil
Sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing the timelines. Have 2 questions please.
1. Why did you sent a webform?I didn’t get that part. What benefit it has.
2. You sent passport to CPC Ottawa. They mentioned that you can send it anywhere and you sent to Ottawa or it’s because of the webform?
Asking coz I am submitting supervisa for my mom and until it’s approved I am getting her to Canada on her visitor visa. So hopefully she will be in Canada at the time supervisa is approved. So will be easier for us to get it stamped in Canada itself. Please advise. Thanks.

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey guys, I have a quick question, I filled IMM 5645E and then filled it again using native language (names hand written). When I tried to combine the 2 pdf's (first the original, everything filled in English and the 2nd is a scanned copy filled using the native language) pdf combiner program isn't allowing it to be combined. It looks to be the pdf's are secured and preventing it from getting merged. What did you guys do? I can print the English version and scan it, combine and upload.
I'm wondering if anyone faced this issue and what did you do to solve it?

next_next

Jan 18, 2021
Has anyone reapplied for super visa. I applied for my mom's super visa in Feb 2021. Finally got biometrics done August 13. But no updates after that.
With the Sept 7th news, it is very confusing if we should reapply or not.??

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone reapplied for super visa. I applied for my mom's super visa in Feb 2021. Finally got biometrics done August 13. But no updates after that.
With the Sept 7th news, it is very confusing if we should reapply or not.??
how do you reapply? you have to pay the fees again too?

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello Everyone, i applied online for my parent supervisa on 9th Aug. 2021 and finished the biometrics enrollment on 15 Sep.
I have the following questions:
  1. the medical report section says: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Does anyone have to do medical after that ?
  2. how long does it take to get the passport request?
  3. what else do we need before i can bring my parents here? will they b able to come to Canada b4 November?

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi Everyone!
Could you please help me with a query.
We received the biometrics request for my parents supervisa application. As per the letter we need to provide that within 30 days but we got visa office appointment 90 days later due to backlogs in India. Should we raise 2 separate webforms for each of my parents to inform IRCC of the delay?
Your response would be much appreciated.Thanks!

khurrambhatti

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
This forum has helped me a lot throughout this journey so here is my post to help in return.

Details:
  1. My father had a visitor visa that expires in Aug 10 2021
  2. I applied for Supervisa in Feb 2021 when he was in India, however, due to Biometrics suspension, the case basically went on hold.
  3. On July 18 2021, he reached Canada using his existing Visitor visa instead of waiting for Supervisa given IRCC had a huge backlog. He successfully landed in Canada with few days left for visitor visa expiry. Keep in mind, even if the Visa expires - the entry is granted for 6 months (unless otherwise told or stamped on passport) - Read
    1. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=442&top=16
    2. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1016&top=16
  4. July 29, 2021 - My father was able to complete biometrics within Canada at one of the Designated Service Canada offices
    1. Biometrics got updated on the portal the same day however it took 2 more days for it to update in the "Details about your application status" section.
  5. August 3, 2021 - We received a request for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)"
    1. My father was able to complete his medicals with one of Panel Physician
  6. August 19, 2021 - Doctor's office confirmed the submission of medicals to IRCC
  7. August 20, 2021 - Using Webform, I explained and attached a cover letter explaining IRCC about submission of Biometrics/Medicals within Canada. I further explained about my father's US Travel history and how he should be granted Supervisa within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds
  8. August 30, 2021 - PPR: Passport Request and the same day we sent passport to CPC Ottawa
  9. Unfortunately, my father had a brain stroke and could not live to see his Supervisa
  10. September 15, 2021 - Passport received from CPC Ottawa with Supervisa PG-1 Counterfoil
Thanks. I am in a similar situation where parents' visit visa is expiring soon and I want bring them here, plus I want to applied for Super Visa before they come here. So you post is very helpful.

And sorry to hear about you loss.

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi Everyone!
Could you please help me with a query.
We received the biometrics request for my parents supervisa application. As per the letter we need to provide that within 30 days but we got visa office appointment 90 days later due to backlogs in India. Should we raise 2 separate webforms for each of my parents to inform IRCC of the delay?
Your response would be much appreciated.Thanks!

i was in the same situation but i think ircc knows about the backlog and are allowing to submit the biometric later than 30 days. u can still send an email to ircc delhi and ask for guidance,