+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Do we need to print the application and sign and upload or we can just type the applicant name when applying Please help , I am looking to Apply Super visa for my Mom who is in India.

Thanks
The only sign required is for Use of a Representative. For all others, they will be considered signed when you sign and transmit electronically at the end of your application submission.

Reactions: Fabia

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey I m on the same boat as ur's.. I will also be landing on November..recently my spouse sponsorship was approved... next year I want to apply for my parents supervisa...
My question- is marriage certificate of parents mandatory to submit with the application??
It is required. However, if for any genuine reason you can't provide that, then a Letter of Explanation is required with detailed reasoning.

Reactions: Afsana92

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
The September 7 prior submitted Super Visa applications need not be re-applied according to this.

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
We received biometric request for my parents but we only got the visa office appointment for December. Would the IRCC accept about 90 days delay, as they asked to submit in 30 days :(

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi everyone, I need help, I am in process of applying super visa for me parents, I have issue with names
1) my fathers name in my passport is Maheshkumar, and his passport is Maheshbhai,
2) My mothers name in my Passport is Mahishaben and her passport is Mahishabehen
3) My mothers Name in her passport is Mahishabehen and in my fathers passport is Mahishaben !
what should I do ? How can it be fixed without changing a passport

Fabia

Apr 26, 2014
Could someone help me by answering the following Questions

* For the purpose of travel i am not sure what i can provide here, Do I need to upload a return ticket in my application for my mother. what other documents or proof is accepted? she is just visiting me my wife and her grandson and stay with us for some time in Canada. also we will take her to few places and tour around

*for the proof of Relationship - I am submitting my Birth Certificate which has my Mom name in it - is this good enough to submit as a proof for this section ?

* Can i also submit my T4 under financial support documents ?

*What can i add under client information

Thanks

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hello,
My parents are in Vietnam and they only travel to Singapore and other third countries. Is it hard for them to get approval? Also how much money recommended in their account to provide proof of finance? TIA

coolcanuck604

Mar 2, 2021
Hi All,
Just had an odd situation. Applied for a supervisa for my mother. Timeline as follows:
Application submitted - Aug 29, 2021
Biometrics request - Aug 30, 2021
Bio completed - Sept 6, 2021
Sept 24 - passport request
Country - Tajikistan

There was no medical exam request and we didn't do it upfront. We haven't sent off the passport yet as it's a weekend, but any thoughts on why she would be given a supervisa with no medical? Do you think they instead gave her a regular tourist visa for a max of 6 months? Any ideas? We are super pleased she got approved and it was processed within a month so we will work with whatever they end up giving us, but just wondering what's happening.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All,
Just had an odd situation. Applied for a supervisa for my mother. Timeline as follows:
Application submitted - Aug 29, 2021
Biometrics request - Aug 30, 2021
Bio completed - Sept 6, 2021
Sept 24 - passport request
Country - Tajikistan

There was no medical exam request and we didn't do it upfront. We haven't sent off the passport yet as it's a weekend, but any thoughts on why she would be given a supervisa with no medical? Do you think they instead gave her a regular tourist visa for a max of 6 months? Any ideas? We are super pleased she got approved and it was processed within a month so we will work with whatever they end up giving us, but just wondering what's happening.
I have seen Super Visa being issued without medical exam requests in the past as well and without having any problem.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello,
My parents are in Vietnam and they only travel to Singapore and other third countries. Is it hard for them to get approval? Also how much money recommended in their account to provide proof of finance? TIA
In Super Visa, the child/grandchild inviting should prove the finances as per IRCC LICO requirements (See link below). You can provide either your bank statement, Letter of Employment, NOA or T4 that meets LICO and they should be ok. They can provide either assets lists and value or a Salary Certificate or any other source of income to prove ties with the home country.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html#incometables

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Could someone help me by answering the following Questions

* For the purpose of travel i am not sure what i can provide here, Do I need to upload a return ticket in my application for my mother. what other documents or proof is accepted? she is just visiting me my wife and her grandson and stay with us for some time in Canada. also we will take her to few places and tour around

*for the proof of Relationship - I am submitting my Birth Certificate which has my Mom name in it - is this good enough to submit as a proof for this section ?

* Can i also submit my T4 under financial support documents ?

*What can i add under client information

Thanks
- Purpose of Travel: No need for Air tickets. However, you should mention their details, travel plans (spending time with you/your family, places of attractions, cities, etc), expected date of arrival/date of departure, where they will stay, Quarantine plan (Optional). If you need a sample then DM me.

- Proof of Relationship: A birth Certificate is fine or any other government-issued documents having names of parents can also work.

- Financial Support: You would have indicated what documents you will submit to prove you meet the LICO requirement when you selected Super Visa Option. You can add it under T4 (if you selected that option). Otherwise, you can add with your Letter of invitation or NOA whichever is applicable.

- Client Information: Your parent/grandparent should include a Letter of Explanation under this section. They should be including anything they weren't able to provide or additional information they want to include. It can also include additional documents that can't fit in any other folder.

Reactions: Fabia

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
I also did not re-submit application as this does not seem to apply for supervisa applications. Probably will send IRCC a webform with a digital vaccination certificate with proof of vaccination of canadian approved vaccines to see if that would expedite the process

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Medical (upfront): Jan 15, 2021
Applied: Feb 3, 2021
Bio-metrics Request: Feb 4, 2021
Bio-metrics Submitted and Updated on Profile: Feb 9, 2021

No response yet after biometrics completed.

I was expecting medical to pass as it was submitted a month ago.
Any updates plz

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
I also did not re-submit application as this does not seem to apply for supervisa applications. Probably will send IRCC a webform with a digital vaccination certificate with proof of vaccination of canadian approved vaccines to see if that would expedite the process
Could u plz share ur timeline