+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
i was in the same situation but i think ircc knows about the backlog and are allowing to submit the biometric later than 30 days. u can still send an email to ircc delhi and ask for guidance,
Thank you @sroy2017 for your prompt response. We have booked the Biometric appointment with VFS Jalandhar. Do we need to send email to them or the Delhi office?

Reactions: sribrosrs

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Hello guys,

My parent's application was submitted on Feb 05, 2021.
Pre-medicals done
Bio-metrics has done to support the previous application which is valid for 10 years.
Submission confirmation received on the same day.
Please share if you received it or any update so far

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Medical (upfront): Jan 15, 2021
Applied: Feb 3, 2021
Bio-metrics Request: Feb 4, 2021
Bio-metrics Submitted and Updated on Profile: Feb 9, 2021

No response yet after biometrics completed.

I was expecting medical to pass as it was submitted a month ago.
Please share if you received it or any update so far

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Hi All,
Im new to this super visa thing
Im Indian and my husband is Canadian. My spousal sponsorship was just completed, I’m still in India planning to travel Canada by Nov and get my PR CARD.
Later I have plans to apply for super visa for my mother, I have few questions, as others are experienced here, please help
1. I won’t be working in Canada to show financial proof, so can I use my husbands proof to show funds to support my mother.
2. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016, had gone through knee surgery, couple of hernia surgeries, looking at all this is there a chance for her to get super visa?
3. I’m aware of insurance for parents that is must, how much does it cost to take insurance
4. How long is current processing time taking, can we also apply online (digitally) or we have to do paper application

please help
You can sponsor you mother. For financial security u should either have a good job or bank balance. Even your husband’s income & saving counts towards family income. Have a joint bank account & provide your bank statement.

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
I Posted this on another thread, reposting here to get some guidance.
For anyone - who has applied twice. What about medicals? did you do upfront medical? As I don't see anyone mentioning medicals in their timeline?

I have a very specific situation with my mother's supervisa application
applied on July 8th
Biometrics submitted on August 16th - but they status of biometrics still says not received
Raised a webform on August 22nd for covid 19 exemption
Received mail response on Sept 10th
No updates post that.

Should i apply again as everyone is doing? and will the biometrics submitted will be considered for the new application? should we do upfront medical this time before applying?
Any inputs would be of great help, thank you.
Which country are u applying from?

Fabia

Apr 26, 2014
Hi All,

Could someone help me with the following
I am in the last stage before submitting my Parent super visa application and need some clarifications
your help your highly appreciated

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) Instructions - Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support

* do i upload my T4,Paystubbs and last 6 month bank statements here along with my Mom's Last 6 month bank statements as a single pdf file?
* where do i attach my PR card copy (under which document section)and does it need to be notorized?
*do i need to Notorize the Invitation letter

Thanks

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi All,

Could someone help me with the following
I am in the last stage before submitting my Parent super visa application and need some clarifications
your help your highly appreciated

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) Instructions - Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support

* do i upload my T4,Paystubbs and last 6 month bank statements here along with my Mom's Last 6 month bank statements as a single pdf file?
* where do i attach my PR card copy (under which document section)and does it need to be notorized?
*do i need to Notorize the Invitation letter

Thanks
Are you using IRCC portal(new) to submit your application?

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013