+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hello pls if any one can help?? my mother she got medical request 3 months ago and 2 weeks ago she got BVL but no ppr .. is it possible they will be reject to her visa ??it is been more than one year since she applied ?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hello pls if any one can help?? my mother she got medical request 3 months ago and 2 weeks ago she got BVL but no ppr .. is it possible they will be reject to her visa ??it is been more than one year since she applied ?
If you meet eligibility criteria for sup. visa then chances are very rare of rejections

Neoca

Jul 18, 2018
Hello Everyone

Can somebody help me about my income calculation

2021 Income

Uber eat 16.337
Covid benefit 18.600 (10 percent of tax included)
My cooperation income 7580 cad (plus 13 percent tax- I am the only owner)

My family size is 3

Do you think Am I eligible for the income requirement

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Nop, You need to send your passport back to the country from where you applied
How is that possible? So you are basically saying a person who has travelled while their petition was in progress , need to send their passport to their home country/country where applied? How can a travel document be sent to some place without the candidate? Can you please justify?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
How is that possible? So you are basically saying a person who has travelled while their petition was in progress , need to send their passport to their home country/country where applied? How can a travel document be sent to some place without the candidate? Can you please justify?
Exactly this is not possible, thats why i said in my previous post (if u read) candidate supervisa can not applied witin canada. Also your passport can only be stamped in the country from where you applied.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Exactly this is not possible, thats why i said in my previous post (if u read) candidate supervisa can not applied witin canada. Also your passport can only be stamped in the country from where you applied.
You might be right with the point, candidate cannot apply SuperVisa staying inside Canada but you can still submit the passport in the country where you have travelled to(not including Canada). People have been doing that and are successful.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
You might be right with the point, candidate cannot apply SuperVisa staying inside Canada but you can still submit the passport in the country where you have travelled to(not including Canada). People have been doing that and are successful.
You mean ... if i apply from Pakistan and submit my passport in other country (not canada) then my passport can be stamped ?

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hello I am trying to apply for my parents' Super Visa here. Would like to know what are the good medical insurance options out there for a person with bit of a medical history. I am looking for something which is not very expensive but also helps to file claims easily (i.e. a good balance between insurance cost and easiness in filing claims). Really appreciate any directions. I noticed places like Manulife has above 2000 price tag for an insurance of a single parent.

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
not true
applied from country X (while on visit) , got letter and approval from country Y (home country), got stamped in country X