+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi. It's written everywhere that super Visa can be applied only from outside Canada (my mom is currently visiting me on a tourist visa).

My questions on this are listed below. Need help from anyone who's faced a similar situation.

1. Can I submit just the application online while she's still here in Canada so that she has to spend least amount of time waiting in India from submission to medical and visa stamping stage?

2. Wording it differently, can we submit her application from here, wait for some months and then send her in time to India to complete medical etc kind of steps?

3. While the super Visa application is in process (passport not requested), can she enter Canada using her visitor visa?

4. IRCC website shows around 150 days processing time for India. This is from complete application submission to which stage - medical request, passport request, or passport delivery with new visa?

Superstar30

Jun 28, 2022
HI... I want to apply supervisa for my mother only as my father is still working and have visitor visa. He can not come to canada for longer time. Does anybody guide me whether I can apply super visa for my mother only.? does anybody done like this previously? Please guide me.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
When I can expect approval or refusal after the correspondence letter it is been one month exactly and it is been 1 year and 2 months since we submitted the application? Anyone has any idea or went threw same situation thank u

nadsmomin

Jan 3, 2022
Does any have any idea of this situation? Please help!
Don't worry, recently there are numerous cases like this when mothers receive the PPR but the father's application is still pending approval. My mother's PPR was completed a month ago, however, my father's application is still pending a background check. Contact your member of parliament and ask them to check with IRCC on your father's application. I bother my MP every two weeks about this.

Reactions: karedisa

nadsmomin

Jan 3, 2022
Good news guys now parents on supervisa can stay upto 5years cont. And can extend there stay for more 2 years

So basically 7years
What's the good news in this situation? This extension's primary goal is to generate revenue for the insurance industry. If the parents intend to remain for that long—more than 3 years—why not apply for permanent residency instead, allowing them to become citizens after three years? Yes, I am aware that there are additional income and tax requirements for PR, but if you do the arithmetic correctly, you can still qualify for your parents' PR by forgoing insurance and using the money to pay the additional taxes.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Supervisa helps..

My question is ..

I am submitting Notice of assignment as proof of income.. ..

So should i also need to submit t4 or employment letters?? Because i dont have those right now .
I showed my rental income ans self employed income ..

So NOA is enough govt proof of income ???

Thanks

princess-kaur

Jul 30, 2013
as i saw some supervisa application got refusal base on family tie to home country. but my question is that they didnt ask any document in checklist to proof family tie. so should we add document like, property evaluation, tax paper, job letter ???

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
as i saw some supervisa application got refusal base on family tie to home country. but my question is that they didnt ask any document in checklist to proof family tie. so should we add document like, property evaluation, tax paper, job letter ???
I did add all just to be on the safe side but most people don't.

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi,
I need some help regarding Parents meet up. Please advise
1. if super visa is a good option or regular parents sponsorship
2. also can I apply for regular sponsorship while my parents are on super visa
3. or if both (regular and super visa application) can go side by side.
Thanks in advance.

karedisa

Nov 21, 2021
Did anyone have experience with super Visa interview? My parents applied for super visa in February 22 and in June my mother got approved but my father’s file is still in process so we checked with local MP. The visa office said he needs an interview they haven’t requested one yet. But would like to know what kind of questions are asked? Is there more chances of rejection now?

PT1997

Aug 9, 2021
Hi everyone, I applied for my parents super visa on April 10th from India. We have not received any updates up until now. Only Biometrics was updated in the first week. Is it common to not get any updates at all? did anyone who applied around that time frame got approved yet?

Last edited:

Manjinder7

May 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for my parents super visa on April 10th from India. We have not received any updates up until now. Only Biometrics was updated in the first week. Is it common to not get any updates at all? did anyone who applied around that time frame got approved yet?
What year you apply ?
I applied for my parents on 12 May 2021
Medical was completed in March 2022
Still waiting for passport request