+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Logans

Mar 31, 2017
When uploading the Proof of relationship, what all docs should i include (VISA being applied for my mother)

- My Birth Certificate
- My Passport Copy (The page which says Mother)

What else ?

Also is there any cover letter thats required for this document that i need to attach ?

Or Should i just attach these 2 documents as 1 pdf and upload ?

@Logans @misstchopra23 @Torque @pessacanada
Yes just add the title page as proof of funds and attach both documents in same pdf

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
When uploading the Proof of relationship, what all docs should i include (VISA being applied for my mother)

- My Birth Certificate
- My Passport Copy (The page which says Mother)

What else ?

Also is there any cover letter thats required for this document that i need to attach ?

Or Should i just attach these 2 documents as 1 pdf and upload ?

@Logans @misstchopra23 @Torque @pessacanada
Birth certificate for Proof of Relationship section

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Hi guys,

My wife and i plan to invite her mom. Currently my wife is unemployed, she've been to canada 1.5 years and did tax once. I have good job, but i've read that i cannot invite her mom, am i right?

What are options?

Please suggest

Thank you

Anton

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

My wife and i plan to invite her mom. Currently my wife is unemployed, she've been to canada 1.5 years and did tax once. I have good job, but i've read that i cannot invite her mom, am i right?

What are options?

Please suggest

Thank you

Anton
Who told you that you can't?
Of course you can as long as you are legally married to your wife.

Try Supervisa if you meet the requirements.

shubhu2233

May 9, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I'm preparing supervisa application for my mom and dad(just started). Can you please check whether I have selected right options or not by looking at below image. I'm little bit confused with Family member thing. Is that how supervisa works? Please ignore if I'm asking something wrong, that's my first time :)

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi, My parent's super-visa is going to expire in April 2022. They are coming this December and planning to stay for 1 year.
So, I want to renew their super-visa. Does anybody know that during what time I can apply? Can I apply now?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,

I'm preparing supervisa application for my mom and dad(just started). Can you please check whether I have selected right options or not by looking at below image. I'm little bit confused with Family member thing. Is that how supervisa works? Please ignore if I'm asking something wrong, that's my first time :)
Looks fine

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi, My parent's super-visa is going to expire in April 2022. They are coming this December and planning to stay for 1 year.
So, I want to renew their super-visa. Does anybody know that during what time I can apply? Can I apply now?
30 days before it expires

Reactions: Yesha Dave

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
My parents native language is hindi but their passports are in English. In this case do they have to fill the names in family information form in both hindi and English?...........Thank You!

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
My mums medical status shows Passed today. Hope to receive passport request soon..

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

on the form it's asking the date when your parents would like to come, Is it ok to put two months from today?

we are expecting a baby and will that speed up the process if attach some docs?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
hi guys,

on the form it's asking the date when your parents would like to come, Is it ok to put two months from today?

we are expecting a baby and will that speed up the process if attach some docs?
Yes it is ok, you can even put 3 or 5 months, just make sure that insurance coverage would cover the date you mention in their application