+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thank you.

One more thing do we have to provide marriage certificate? because they haven't register their marriage. Can we provide any other document?
Yes, they can prove that they live together for a long time by giving the documents such as joint bank account papers, bills that mention their names, any property ownership that mentions their full name in that document, and some photos you may include from their lives

Finally make sure they do an Affidavit before a Notary or Lawyer by mentioning all details about their lives and personal information along with Sponsor's full details.

Good luck

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all
Can my parents do medical upfront for supervisa? I am new to this application and really got confused. Can you please guide me?

Thanks so much

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi all
Can my parents do medical upfront for supervisa? I am new to this application and really got confused. Can you please guide me?

Thanks so much
Yes you can do upfront medical for Super-Visa. These days there is not quick timeline for Super Visa so i would advice not to do it until they ask for it.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Yes you can do upfront medical for Super-Visa. These days there is not quick timeline for Super Visa so i would advice not to do it until they ask for it.
Thanks so much, so you advice that my parents do not do upfront medical untill CIC asks, did I understand correctly? Many thanks

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks so much, so you advice that my parents do not do upfront medical untill CIC asks, did I understand correctly? Many thanks
Yes, That's correct. Processing time is unknown, I know applicants from last year waiting for updates and Medical expire in one year. So its useless.

Reactions: Parisuzy

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Yes, That's correct. Processing time is unknown, I know applicants from last year waiting for updates and Medical expire in one year. So its useless.
There are people who got approved from this year too. So do not be so assertive "it's useless". LOL. Of course upfront medical is making the process fast along with a letter of urgency.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
There are people who got approved from this year too. So do not be so assertive "it's useless". LOL. Of course upfront medical is making the process fast along with a letter of urgency.
Looking at the processing timelines for most countries its over a year so yes in most cases its useless if they ask you for a re-medical after a year.

Please do share that "Letter of Urgency" i would like to send it too :D :D

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Looking at the processing timelines for most countries its over a year so yes in most cases its useless if they ask you for a re-medical after a year.

Please do share that "Letter of Urgency" i would like to send it too :D :D
Write your own. I will not.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I am gonna apply Supervisa for my parents. I have few queries and I hope members here will help me out.

1. Purpose of Travel - Other (she is just visiting me here, do I need to buy her a ticket)
2. For LICO, should I just upload NOA for one year or more. Do I need to submit other things like Job letter and T4 or NOA is enough.
3. Do I have to show some funds ? If yes, where should I upload it as there is no tab for that.
4. Does upfront medical required or we can do it when they request for it.
5. Do my parents need to show funds ?

Thanks in advance

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hello everyone, I am gonna apply Supervisa for my parents. I have few queries and I hope members here will help me out.

1. Purpose of Travel - Other (she is just visiting me here, do I need to buy her a ticket)
2. For LICO, should I just upload NOA for one year or more. Do I need to submit other things like Job letter and T4 or NOA is enough.
3. Do I have to show some funds ? If yes, where should I upload it as there is no tab for that.
4. Does upfront medical required or we can do it when they request for it.
5. Do my parents need to show funds ?

Thanks in advance
1) Super Visa application is considered "Family-Reunification"
2) NOA is enough, If you want add more financial details you can.
3) You can add your financial details in your Invitation letter.
4) Upfront medical is not mandatory, It's up to you if you want to do it.
5) I would say show some funds which should cover travel tickets etc.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
1) Super Visa application is considered "Family-Reunification"
2) NOA is enough, If you want add more financial details you can.
3) You can add your financial details in your Invitation letter.
4) Upfront medical is not mandatory, It's up to you if you want to do it.
5) I would say show some funds which should cover travel tickets etc.
Hello, I am applying for supervisa online and in "purpose of travel" section its asking for travel iternary.. What should i upload there ?

Also, is there a form where i need to select "family reunification" ? i dont see in any options.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hello, I am applying for supervisa online and in "purpose of travel" section its asking for travel iternary.. What should i upload there ?

Also, is there a form where i need to select "family reunification" ? i dont see in any options.
In Purpose of visit, Tell them about your Planned Dates of travel.
There is no option for family reunification, In one of the form you can select Visiting family and friends.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I am confused on some of the documents that are required and what i should be attaching,

1. use of family member representative - My dad is filling the application for himself and my mom for supervisa
2. Purpose of travel other - what document should i add there
3. proof of means of funds - is this for my parents accounts or my brother who is the sponsor( or both)
4. Do we need to fill seperate main application form for my mom as well?

Last edited:

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all, Do my parents require criminal record check for supervisa? Also, can we renew my dad's passport while supervisa is being process or after it is approved? Can you please advise? Many thanks for your help