Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
I received medical request and updated insurance request today . Since I applied in last year March my medical insurance has expired so had to submit amended copy. The application is from Bangaldesh

dejavu89

Mar 6, 2019
I received medical request and updated insurance request today . Since I applied in last year March my medical insurance has expired so had to submit amended copy. The application is from Bangaldesh
In earlier posts you said you were sent email that travel purpose is discretionary, then what made this progress possible?

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi All,
Good Afternoon!
Could you please help me with the following 2 questions :
1) Both my parents had a name change a few years back and added last name . Should they upload name change proof in the "Client information" section of SuperVisa application?
2) For IMM5257e forms, do they have to print and sign and upload the signed copy for online application?
Thank you!!

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
1. YES
2. Check with the designated Physician who is in your area. Ask them about upfront medical procedure.
3. Try Travel Shield
4. YES. If they don't have such documents, then you must prove that they live as common law partner, you need bills, joint bank statements etc. on their names.
Thanks ..

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi All,
Good Afternoon!
Could you please help me with the following 2 questions :
1) Both my parents had a name change a few years back and added last name . Should they upload name change proof in the "Client information" section of SuperVisa application?
2) For IMM5257e forms, do they have to print and sign and upload the signed copy for online application?
Thank you!!
1. YES
2. NO

Reactions: SimpleMac

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
What should be the purpose of visit to be mentioned in form "IMM5257e" ?

My mom has been staying in U.A.E for past 25 Years and would like to visit his son (PR Holder) to spend some quality time. I have seen in the same thread to select "OTHER" and mention (COVID-19) as purpose inorder to prioritize application.

Is this done so that CIC know the applicant is eligible to travel to Canada right now as there are no travel bans from United arab Emirates ( Dubai ) ?

Also, for the dates, how many months ahead should we mention the travel has to be ? We are applying on AUG 2021 , can we keep the intended date of travel as OCT 2021 ?

The reason for asking is i could see that the processing times are mentioned as 355 Days in CIC Site. Will keeping the dates as OCT 2021 affect the application in any way?

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Also is it necessary to take the medical exam upfront ? or should i submit the application and then will CIC ask to take medical exam ?

Period of stay will be kept as 1 / 2 months at max .

Torque

Jan 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello, we just got letter notifying biometric is valid. what does this mean?

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Needing some guidance here:

- Supervisa application submission done online in Aug 2020 (applicant was in India). Biometric request received

- Applicant travelled to Canada later on valid visitors visa

- Applicant submitted biometrics in Canada in Dec 2020

- Applicant's 6 month stay period was nearing end. Stay extension request was submitted in Feb 2021. Visitor record granted in Jun 2021

- Applicant received medicals request in June 2021. Done and uploaded for stay extension request application

- Applicant assumed both biometrics and medicals should show up under both applications automatically- stay extension and supervisa. That wasn't the case as both pieces of information were not updated on supervisa application... only visible under Stay extension application

- Applicant contacted India VAC office through webform. Was told that biometrics was received (although not updated) and not medicals. Applicant submitted the e-medical confirmation form received from panel physician through webform. No response since

Ques 1: If biometrics and medicals were done in Canada, would the India VAC process the application or not? If yes, then why the respective information is not updated under application?

Ques 2: Can the applicant's current presence in Canada affect her supervisa application negatively (submitted when she was in home country)?

Ques 3: What can the applicant do when a PCC request is received?

Ques 4: What should the applicant do if still biometrics and medicals information is not showing updated? IRCC number keeps busy and calls are not getting transferred to the agent due to high call volumes.

Thanks for your replies.

Logans

Mar 31, 2017
Hey when did u got ur medicals done , I have almost same timeline as 7rs but still not medical request

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
When uploading the Proof of relationship, what all docs should i include (VISA being applied for my mother)

- My Birth Certificate
- My Passport Copy (The page which says Mother)

What else ?

Also is there any cover letter thats required for this document that i need to attach ?

Or Should i just attach these 2 documents as 1 pdf and upload ?

@Logans @misstchopra23 @Torque @pessacanada