+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Ninadhillon

Oct 12, 2016
Hi all,
I need a wise suggestion on this.
I applied for my mother’s supervisa in November 2021, there is no update on it since then. We got an email from immigration that additional information is required. We contacted the panel physician and My mother’s TPHA was positive. Now my mother’s treatment is complete with the injection they provided. And this has to updated by the same panel physician who did the medical exam. Unfortunately, that same physician is not answering the calls, we have tried multiple times and its been several days. Currently, i am thinking to go for another medical exam and then raise the webform. Or should I submit a new application with the new medical exam ?
Thanks

ManiNeela

Feb 22, 2016
Got PPR today:
Applied via GCKey, below is the timeline:

Application Submission: Dec 6, 2021
AOR: Dec 7, 2021
Biometrics: Dec 16, 2021
Upfront Medical: Dec 16, 2021
Medical Accepted: Jan 14, 2022
BVL: Feb 18, 2022
PPR: Feb 18, 2022

Reactions: civiluv24

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hi all,
I need a wise suggestion on this.
I applied for my mother’s supervisa in November 2021, there is no update on it since then. We got an email from immigration that additional information is required. We contacted the panel physician and My mother’s TPHA was positive. Now my mother’s treatment is complete with the injection they provided. And this has to updated by the same panel physician who did the medical exam. Unfortunately, that same physician is not answering the calls, we have tried multiple times and its been several days. Currently, i am thinking to go for another medical exam and then raise the webform. Or should I submit a new application with the new medical exam ?
Thanks
There should be center. So you say center is not receiving your call? I suggest raise webform and upload the result and explain that physician is not receiving. Ideally some else there should receive. If not i recommend do a complete medical but with clause that new doctor knows and adds a note that she already did but due to XXX reason they are doing again.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Interesting, so your old application was still active and you submitted another application (both online)? Is that okay to do? They say we are not supposed to do that but this is taking unreasonably long time and I wonder if they will ever process this file.
Both applications were active that time and they picked new application and withdraw old one.You can submit multiple files but you have to explain them that you have already applied previous applications with this application number and didn't get any result on that.You have to pay fees for new one as well.

Ramannav

May 25, 2021
Congrats on this. Did you somewhere mentioned your old application number for reference when you have applied again on Feb 5th?
Yes, I mentioned that i have applied my applications previously with this applications number and didn't get result on that.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
I am in the same boat, waiting for medical request for my parents. can I have them do medicals now (pre-medical)? If yes, do I raise a webform to submit their medical. Or will physical panel do it on my behalf?
You can get their pre medical done.
Since it is done by only a few approved panel of doctors, the results get sent directly from the panel and you don't have to worry on that front.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Do you think if my parents do upfront medical than their application moves faster? What documents do they need to book an appointment?
By going for a pre-medical test, we are only saving the time for us to receive a notice from ircc to get the medicals done.
Some people have reported getting the notice within few days and some have waited for a bit longer to get the notice for medicals.
So, no clear cut indication if it would "fasten" the application processing. It is just a box ticked off on the list of to do's in the application process.

You may have gone through the section "What to bring" using the link I shared...but anyway giving it below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html#bring

All the best!

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Both applications were active that time and they picked new application and withdraw old one.You can submit multiple files but you have to explain them that you have already applied previous applications with this application number and didn't get any result on that.You have to pay fees for new one as well.
May I know what happens to the fees paid for the old application that did not get anywhere due to which you started a new application using the new site/portal?

Reactions: Ramannav

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
I have made an online application with GCKey for super visa for my parents on:

Application Date : 14 Nov 2021
Biometrics request : 15 Nov 2021
Biometric completed : 16 Dec 2021

After that no update, so did upfront medical on

Medical done : 21 Jan 2021
Webform with Medical receipts : 27 Jan 2021

Today I got following response for Webform from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca :
"
Dear Client,
Thank you for your email.

Once IRCC has received the medical results from the Panel Physician and biometrics results, they will be associated to your application. Please continue to monitor your MyCIC account.

Effective September 7, 2021, foreign nationals who qualify for the fully vaccinated traveller exemption may enter Canada for discretionary travel. Find out if you can enter Canada - Travel restrictions in Canada – Canada.ca

As of September 27, 2021, the Government of Canada has resumed direct flights to Canada from India. Visit our website to learn more about flights from India to Canada.

Passengers who travel to Canada from India via an indirect route need to obtain a pre-departure negative COVID-19 molecular test result from a third country before continuing their journey to Canada (https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/flying-canada-checklist/covid-19-testing-travellers-coming-into-canada?utm_campaign=gac-amc-covid-20-21&utm_source=travel-covid_travel-restrictions_flying_&utm_medium=redirect&utm_content=en#types).

Review Canada’s travel advice for India and register with us at https://travel.gc.ca/.

Status updates: Please be advised that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests. For the most up-to-date case status information, please refer to your IRCC secure account.

If you are enquiring about the status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online Webform and ensure to add your application number. Please ensure you include the email address listed on your MyCIC account or we will not be able to withdraw your application. Please be advised that fees will not be refunded if processing has already been initiated.

Biometrics If you have enrolled your biometrics, we have received it in our system and your application is in process. Please be patient as we review your information. Should additional information be required, IRCC will send you additional correspondence.

"
Not sure what this means ? is it that they have not yet received any medical or Biometric yet ?
I believe this would be about the medical not being received at the time of the webform update as the biometric receipt gets reflected within a day or two on your application status when you log into the website. Did you check your account to see what it displays?

Aakash0007

Jul 5, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello guys

i want to apply for supervisa for my parents and i want to know of i have to submit file for my mother and father separately or one of my parent will get visa because they are married ?
Hello there,

I was having a same question but if you see at the very starting page it says you have to fill out each member profile separately.

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hello newbie here, first of all congrats to those who received visas ! I am in the same boat as those waiting. I submitted a supervisa application for my dad on Nov 11,2021 with upfront Medicals. Biometrics we’re done in Dec and that is the only update, no update about Medicals. It’s been over 3months now and the IRCC contact centre has nothing to say other than wait/ submit webform!
I can see many have reapplied on the new IRCC portal and have had success. So I was hoping to get some advice,
*do I have to submit newer documents like recent bank statements, payslips, recent employment letter, newer letter of invitation ? Or since I need to need to link the old application to new application, will those documents from the previous application automatically be transferred to the new application and suffice?
* do I need to pay the feeagain for the application in the new portal, will the fees from
The GC key portal be transferred or refunded?
* is the application on the GC key portal automatically withdrawn after visa is approved or will it be deleted and focus is on the one in new portal?

any other information you can provide is much appreciated.. Thanks in advance
I applied in GC Mar 2021 from India, Bio done in April 2021 and no update at all afterwards. Reapplied in portal on Feb 11, today Feb 18 got passport request. New portal only need few documents its mainly proof of insurance, last year NOA and proof of funds from india, rest is copy of passport and 1-2 simple things. You do need to pay again. GC key application will automatically drop in few days and you may or may not get refund. Hope it helps and good luck

Reactions: mandy.c

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
This is for for new portal. I have the same timeline as yours for my parents first application. Reapplied again on new portal in Dec 2021. But still waiting. Please keep us posted if you really and get an update. Thanks & good luck!

1. Get the invite code

https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal

2. Create an account and sign in using account created

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

3. Once you log in, make sure you choose this option for Super Visa

https://prnt.sc/1wz4oi1?fbclid=IwAR3-K4l1D57NiBdbd3i_7Kk1Xb6E31D3TtneHpyiDkAGWcIrPZF1n0qhtpc
Hi Mandy thanks for your help. I applied on portal on Feb 11 and got passport request today. Hope you will receive it soon or may be apply again. I have a friend who applied twice on portal as first one had no update for 4 months, second time it came in 3 days

Reactions: mandy.c

Rosealsidhu

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
I applied in GC Mar 2021 from India, Bio done in April 2021 and no update at all afterwards. Reapplied in portal on Feb 11, today Feb 18 got passport request. New portal only need few documents its mainly proof of insurance, last year NOA and proof of funds from india, rest is copy of passport and 1-2 simple things. You do need to pay again. GC key application will automatically drop in few days and you may or may not get refund. Hope it helps and good luck
Hey,
Can I ask when was the medical updated on your new application? I also reapplied for my mom on 14th feb.

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
So My father finally got the passport request today.
I have applied from India on new IRCC portal.
Timeline:
Application submitted: 22nd Oct 2021
Biometric submitted: 29th Oct 2021
Medical upfront.
After 29th Oct there was no update on the application. I raised 6 webforms, my MP requested the application status, I reached IRCC on Twitter l, sent email to delhi immigration office.

I am not sure what worked out of these but the biometric validity letter and passport request letter was granted on same day i.e. 19th Feb 2022.