+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2021

Gs88

Dec 19, 2017
Hi there,
We are in this situation right now. My parents received PPR on Feb 7 while they are in Canada. Application was submitted when they were in their home country. I called IRCC and they asked me to submit a web form with Delhi visa office if they can allow passport stamping in Canada, waiting to hear back , not sure what will happen if we don’t hear prior to 30 days timeframe to submit passports. I submitted multiple web forms prior to their arrival too but no specific response. Did you submit passports in Canada recently? Did you need to contact IRCC for any confirmation prior to submitting?
I sent mid feb, got passport back today morning.

Reactions: qwertas

usrinivasanu

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
I applied from India online
Interesting, so your old application was still active and you submitted another application (both online)? Is that okay to do? They say we are not supposed to do that but this is taking unreasonably long time and I wonder if they will ever process this file.

vijay_sk

May 31, 2021
You cannot stamp supervisa from Canada provided you had informed IRCC earlier that she applied outside Canada and will be moving to Canada. We’re are you planning to send passport for stamping?
Hi,
Thanks for your response. Since I applied through an agent, I was asked to send it to CPC Ottawa.

Regards,
Vijay S K

Reactions: civiluv24

vijay_sk

May 31, 2021
She would have to leave Canada first. There is no guarantee she will be able to remain for 24 months months. It is partially dependent on how long she has been in Canada up to know. If she has been visiting Canada for over a few months it would likely be better to return home reestablish herself and then return for 2 years.
Hi,
Thanks for your response. She applied when she was in India and then entered Canada on her visitor visa. Since it is approved now, I was under the impression that it is already known to the IRCC that she is in Canada at the time of her super visa approval.
If she has to return to India and then come back again later (few months later), then I need to plan it.

Thanks again for your update.

Regards.

Jeetnaaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
I sent mid feb, got passport back today morning.
Good morning, could you please navigate me how we can send passport inside canada to stamp it as per my lawyer he said she can only got sticker in home country . She can not submit passport here . I am in too stree . Could you please let me know the whole process.
Thanks

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Can you provide a link to access the new portal? I'm not sure how I should go about it
I see the link was sent to you.. Hope that works.

Reactions: j.pallavi16

bhagyanath

Sep 3, 2011
hai i applied super visa for my parents february 2022, biometric done feb7 . i applied through GCKEY portal.
i heard that the IRCC portal is faster.what should i do ?should i cancel the application and reapply in IRCC portal?
any suggestions please..

Sidhu555

Oct 9, 2021
hai i applied super visa for my parents february 2022, biometric done feb7 . i applied through GCKEY portal.
i heard that the IRCC portal is faster.what should i do ?should i cancel the application and reapply in IRCC portal?
any suggestions please..
i think both are fast, 2022 files getting done in average 1 week

Gs88

Dec 19, 2017
Good morning, could you please navigate me how we can send passport inside canada to stamp it as per my lawyer he said she can only got sticker in home country . She can not submit passport here . I am in too stree . Could you please let me know the whole process.
Thanks
I just sent to Ottawa. Check in their website about address. But think twice, as your lawyer is suggesting not to do so. Maybe I was lucky. Your call.

Ritesh1000

Jul 29, 2018
i think both are fast, 2022 files getting done in average 1 week
Hi, Just sharing my timeline to make things clears for others. It's just my experience not to demotivate. I applied for my Parents through GC key on 1st November 2020 and since then no update on file. I applied through New portal on 23 December 2022 and this time only progress till now is Medical passed and Eligibility in progress. Really don't understand now what to do. Raised Multiple webform but nothing worked. Any suggestions or if someone can share timeline, that really helps and makes us motivated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, Just sharing my timeline to make things clears for others. It's just my experience not to demotivate. I applied for my Parents through GC key on 1st November 2020 and since then no update on file. I applied through New portal on 23 December 2022 and this time only progress till now is Medical passed and Eligibility in progress. Really don't understand now what to do. Raised Multiple webform but nothing worked. Any suggestions or if someone can share timeline, that really helps and makes us motivated.
You only applied at the end of December and 2 weeks were essentially vacation. Be patient and don’t send anymore webforms unless your application is taking much longer than others (3-4+ months)