Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
All those who applied in 2020 and prior to Sep2021, please re-apply via new portal.. You have high chances of getting approved sooner.. :p

RAPINDIP

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
12-11-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2022
File Transfer...
17-03-2022
Med's Request
09-03-2022
Med's Done....
21-03-2022
Hey I also applied in July 2021 but no update yet. Not even biometrics and medical updated on profile, sent so many webforms but nothing changed. Can you guide me if you did something different and you got the PPR? That will be great help.
I was in a similar situation and re-applying actually helps since they are processing new one's faster. Please make sure you provide all updated documentation with the new application [updated insurance, medicals if expired, new bank statements, etc.)

Gurleen Sekhon

Aug 11, 2021
Hi is there anyone who have applied for supervisa from outside Canada and got it stamped from within in Canada as my mother had visitor visa and landed Canada while her supervisa application was in process?
Please help

Gurleen Sekhon

Aug 11, 2021
Hi, would you please share if you were able to submit passport within Canada for your mother or anything you heard back from IRCC on this? I’m in a similar situation.
I have sent webform to IRCC informing that she is inside Canada and explained them the reasons. She hasn't received decision on her application yet. I am nervous if they will allow her to submit passport from within Canada.

j.pallavi16

Feb 11, 2022
All those who applied in 2020 and prior to Sep2021, please re-apply via new portal.. You have high chances of getting approved sooner.. :p
Hi,
I applied for supervisa for my parents in Oct 2021. Biometrics completed and updated on application page: Nov 30, 2021. They also completed medicals upfront, but that hasn't been updated on their application page. Since Nov 30, there has been no progress on the application despite sending multiple webforms.
I am considering reapplying for them on the new IRCC portal.
My question is: how can I link their new application to their old one, so IRCC knows to withdraw the old application? Do I provide UCI number for the old application on each of the forms?

Thanks in advance!

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Hi is there anyone who have applied for supervisa from outside Canada and got it stamped from within in Canada as my mother had visitor visa and landed Canada while her supervisa application was in process?
Please help
We're in the same situation. Please suggest what you're going to do

j.pallavi16

Feb 11, 2022
Also, my parents are based in Mumbai, India. Can someone tell me which visa office will be processing their supervisa application so that I can raise webforms accordingly?

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
hi,
i applied first throughgc key - may 28 - no response
re-applied new portal - feb 4th (parents visited Canada before and holds valid US visa) ---- eligibility not started its been over a week

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
hi,
i applied first throughgc key - may 28 - no response
re-applied new portal - feb 4th (parents visited Canada before and holds valid US visa) ---- eligibility not started its been over a week
eligibility itself doesn't mean anything. my parent's visa application is already approved, but the eligibility is mentioned as not started

SMANCHANDA21

Feb 11, 2022
Hi Guys!

I am applying for my Grandparents super visa under new Ircc Portal. Do I have to submit two applications ( one for each parent) or only one for my grandfather and it should be good?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

vijay_sk

May 31, 2021
Hi All,
My mother's super visa is approved today while she is in Canada and asked to submit her original passport.
Could you please tell me if she could continue to stay in Canada for the next 24 months or it depends on the approval?

Any reference or clarification would help a lot.

Regards

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,
My mother's super visa is approved today while she is in Canada and asked to submit her original passport.
Could you please tell me if she could continue to stay in Canada for the next 24 months or it depends on the approval?

Regards
I'm in the same situation. Please guide what you're going to do.
I submitted a web form but I don't expect an answer soon and IRCC doesn't respond to phone calls.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

Regards
She would have to leave Canada first. There is no guarantee she will be able to remain for 24 months months. It is partially dependent on how long she has been in Canada up to know. If she has been visiting Canada for over a few months it would likely be better to return home reestablish herself and then return for 2 years.