+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

navkhurmi

Mar 27, 2019
Surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
Surrey
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi I got my approval on my work permit yesterday
I applied on 24 dec any one got too ?

nilesh29

Jun 13, 2018
What's the latest on this? I've got my work permit amendment application pending. Submitted on Jan 2, 2019. Today's the 84th day according to IRCC's processing times. Has anyone got a decision within this timeframe?
Got my work permit amendment approved and it was mailed on Apr 2, 2019. Application received on Jan 2, 2019. It took ~90 days.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Got Reply today 142 days.

Rejected :( but going to reapply.
i applied first time in sep 2018 and it got rejected after 65 days. they said the fee is 255 and i paid 155$. i got mistake choosing the questions while i was applying first time, so as result i have to apply again in nov, however now it been 131 days and i haven't heard any thing. i am on implied status. do not have even Medical coverage and my wp expired already in december. neither have photo id. so bad time.

aks11191

Apr 4, 2019
Is there anyone one who has applied for WP Extension on or before Nov 5th 2018 and still waiting for decision?

aks11191

Apr 4, 2019
Did you call CIC number? They told me they are going to open a follow up for me. however i still hasn't heard anything. it been a week already. My work people asked me few already.
Yesterday, I received approval email. Hopefully, you will get in couple of days as well.

Reactions: ckdrbsla2

ckdrbsla2

Jun 9, 2017
did you tell you a reason why they reject ?
it stated as:

[X] To be considered for a bridging open Work Permit (WP) you must be currently in Canada and submit proof that you have sent an application for Permanent Residence (PR) as the principal applicant under one of the following programs:  Provincial Nominee Class (PNC )  Caring for Children Class / Caring for People with High Medical Needs Class  Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC)  Canadian Experience Class (CEC)  Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)

so I have sent them proof and whatnot. And, reapply

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
it stated as:

[X] To be considered for a bridging open Work Permit (WP) you must be currently in Canada and submit proof that you have sent an application for Permanent Residence (PR) as the principal applicant under one of the following programs:  Provincial Nominee Class (PNC )  Caring for Children Class / Caring for People with High Medical Needs Class  Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC)  Canadian Experience Class (CEC)  Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)

so I have sent them proof and whatnot. And, reapply
----------------

it might take longer now. mine got declined first time because by mistake i paid $155 instead of $255. i got first declined in 65 days. i applied second time and not it been 140 days and no update. it is so annoying.