+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

Mattbill

Apr 16, 2019
Hi Guys

Here is the scenario. I and my wife has applied for Study permit extension (for me) and work permit extension (for my wife) on 26th February 2019. However, we have not yet received any confirmation or anything from CIC.

Whereas when i call CIC , they mention that they are working of applications received on 3rd March 2019.

Please suggest how to approach in this situation or anyone in the similar condition.

Thanks in advance,

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hi Guys

Here is the scenario. I and my wife has applied for Study permit extension (for me) and work permit extension (for my wife) on 26th February 2019. However, we have not yet received any confirmation or anything from CIC.

Whereas when i call CIC , they mention that they are working of applications received on 3rd March 2019.

Please suggest how to approach in this situation or anyone in the similar condition.

Thanks in advance,
I am waiting for work permit extension from November 23rd. 2018

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Wait .... what ???
what they are saying ??
They are saying "Everything is in order, We will inform you when decision made". i saw few guys got after 149 days around ... but majority of applicants are getting in 100 days. it is kinda cherry pick to harras few applicants i guess.

Mattbill

Apr 16, 2019
They are saying "Everything is in order, We will inform you when decision made". i saw few guys got after 149 days around ... but majority of applicants are getting in 100 days. it is kinda cherry pick to harras few applicants i guess.
did you talked to MP of your area, to help in such a case.

Nov 12, 2017
Hi Guys

Thanks in advance,
Good Evening Mattbill,

I am in similar situation, I have noted that it is really common that Study Permit extension + Open Work Permit get delayed, I guess it because both applications have different processing times around 30 for SPE and 90 for OWP

My application is within the normal processing time, March 24, but by today they should a least start review my eligibility. If the study permit extension time governs the length of the process.

Rafraf

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am on a work permit. It is still valid.
But in case I want to renew it or extend it, for how long the renewal or extension will be valid.

Thank you

Benabena

Feb 25, 2019
My PGWP is expiring on July 09. I did apply for BOWP on March 05. If my BOWP does not get approved before my PGWP expires, can I still work until I get a decision on that? My PNP application was received in May 2018, haven't heard anything on that either. Your comment is much appreciated.

MSAli

Sep 19, 2018
Hello.
Anyone who applied for work permit extension and sponsored spouse in same application?
Can we do this or spouse has to submit separate application?

Anubhav97

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi did anyone applied in around 6 Feb for Bridging open work permit and still waiting ?

I haven't heard anything yet still waiting. I'm worried.