+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Super Delay) Work Permit Extension (inland) Timelines Here...

veravera

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi did anyone applied in around 6 Feb for Bridging open work permit and still waiting ?

I haven't heard anything yet still waiting. I'm worried.
Hi, automatic message on cic phone said that they are working on 23-rd of February application (although it is more when 98 days)

MSAli

Sep 19, 2018
Did he get visa?
Can you please help me how he submitted both applications together? I don't see any form for spouse application.

Thanks in advance

veravera

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did he get visa?
Can you please help me how he submitted both applications together? I don't see any form for spouse application.

Thanks in advance
I applied for second extension and didn’t get it yet.
In questionary (review if you are eligible) will be question if you spouse accompany you?
When you answer “yes” bunch for forms for you spouse will appear in an application

Reactions: MSAli

hk1

Jul 12, 2018
I applied for a BOWP : my application was received in March 1st. I still did not get the answer yet! anyone applied around that period and got a response yet ?

veravera

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I applied for a BOWP : my application was received in March 1st. I still did not get the answer yet! anyone applied around that period and got a response yet ?
Hi!
I applied 3-RD of March and got today email that my application is approved.
Although I got it today , WP was issued 12 of June

hk1

Jul 12, 2018
Hi!
I applied 3-RD of March and got today email that my application is approved.
Although I got it today , WP was issued 12 of June
Hi ! Thank you for your response! Can you please tell me if it was a paper application or an online one?

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi is there somebody at recent filled application for work permit extension I applied on 18 April almost 115 days no decision file on eligibility review any idea how much more days it may take its lmia extension with new employer