+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

amitgujrati

Jul 27, 2022
Hello,

I have one question. If my file is under pool for express entry through CEC. And if I apply for NL-PNP express entry which will be give me additional 600 score. This will increase my chance to get ITA. During this time if my ETA has been approved and have 60 days to submit my document for my federal PR, what will happen if I quit my current job in NL and move to other city when my file is still under process?

Please advice and help!

Thanks,
Amit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have one question. If my file is under pool for express entry through CEC. And if I apply for NL-PNP express entry which will be give me additional 600 score. This will increase my chance to get ITA. During this time if my ETA has been approved and have 60 days to submit my document for my federal PR, what will happen if I quit my current job in NL and move to other city when my file is still under process?

Please advice and help!

Thanks,
Amit
You would lose the 600 points.

Ermal Ademi

Aug 3, 2022
Albania
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Good evining everyone a need some help to complete academic full years enyone can help what I do to complete pleas not I have too mouch day

Neo9

Aug 8, 2022
Hello all,
I am looking to get some information about the Bridge open work permit (BOWP) for pnp express entry applications.
- Can I apply for a BOWP with a pnp express entry application? Or is it a closed work permit?
- Can I apply for an inland spousal work permit at the same time I apply for the bridging work permit like we can for simple CEC applications?
- Does the BOWP for pnp express entry applications work the same way as CEC applications? Do we just apply right after we get an AOR?
- Does the BOWP for pnp express entry depend the on the province issuing the nomination? Do they need to provide a support letter? Is there any chance that it would be employer restricted if I apply after receiving AOR?

Dec 13, 2020
Depends on CRS score, PNP score etc. If you don't have job offer then SINP and AINP are only options. AINP doesn't publish NOCs. NOC 6231 requires no post secondary education (insurance certification only) so assume it is not in demand.
We are at again CRS 368 score and SINP at 56 points.

greenelle

Aug 22, 2022
Hello, i applied for express entry, my score is 402. My NOC is 1123. I'm trying to look at AINP accelerated tech pathway and possibly Nova scotia. Any advice for finding a job in alberta especially? I'm just very concerned my score is extremely low.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i applied for express entry, my score is 402. My NOC is 1123. I'm trying to look at AINP accelerated tech pathway and possibly Nova scotia. Any advice for finding a job in alberta especially? I'm just very concerned my score is extremely low.
Your NOC is advertising, correct? If so that is not a tech NOC. To get a job offer, you need to apply to jobs on Canadian websites. For Nova Scotia, you need a job offer with a designated employer. You need to research the different NS PNP streams because you aren’t eligible through Express Entry. As for Alberta your NOC and CRS score have to be selected.

greenelle

Aug 22, 2022
Your NOC is advertising, correct? If so that is not a tech NOC. To get a job offer, you need to apply to jobs on Canadian websites. For Nova Scotia, you need a job offer with a designated employer. You need to research the different NS PNP streams because you aren’t eligible through Express Entry. As for Alberta your NOC and CRS score have to be selected.
Thank you for your reply! i thought i saw NOC 1123 on one of the alberta streams but i will check again.