+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Quick question, so i am about to create an express entry profile soon, I have completed one year experiences as a technical support representative at noc b position and I have employment letter stating the same, but once I got employment letter from the company I was laid off due to seasonal reduction in staff , I have been unemployed since almost a month but got a new job starting at same position in June 1st week.
Question - will my one month employment play any negative role in my express entry profile?
My ers score is 470 ish
No.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey,
Hope you all are doing well.
Kindly help with the following-

In NOC code 0911- Manufacturing Manager, there is a requirement mentioned 5 to 10 years of experience required. Anyone has any firsthand experience whether it is compulsory to have this much experience.

Thanks in advance....
NOC codes starting with 0 need more experience in years as these are management or Sr. Management level jobs. If you dont, try finding a similar NOC code under Category A or B

Nimitimi

Jul 11, 2022
Hello everyone! I need a small clarity, would appreciate your reply.
I have done MBA from Annamalai University (2021) and there is some issue with UGC (My university is not approved by UGC since 14-15). So will it affect my ECA? Will I get a 2-year master's equivalence? If anyone has gone through the process recently or has any idea regarding the same please let me know. It will be a great help to me

Dec 13, 2020
Hello Forum,

I want to understand if there is anyone who has received invites for NOC 6231 and where is this NOC code in demand.

I have been in Express Entry for 2 years and still don't see any, although I was under NOC 1313 which was in demand in SINP.

Need help in understanding from experts do we have any chances with NOC 6231 in upcoming draws.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Forum,

I want to understand if there is anyone who has received invites for NOC 6231 and where is this NOC code in demand.

I have been in Express Entry for 2 years and still don't see any, although I was under NOC 1313 which was in demand in SINP.

Need help in understanding from experts do we have any chances with NOC 6231 in upcoming draws.
Depends on CRS score, PNP score etc. If you don't have job offer then SINP and AINP are only options. AINP doesn't publish NOCs. NOC 6231 requires no post secondary education (insurance certification only) so assume it is not in demand.

khusboo

Jan 2, 2022
Hello,

I have recently created my Express Entry Profile on 6th July, 2022 with below details:

CRS score - 347
Eligible for - Federal Skilled Worker program
NOC code - 2173
My Brief - I have done my Bachelors in Information Technology and have around 12 years of experience. My husband has done his Bachelors and Masters and he is yet to give his IELTS, his ECA is completed.

As my CRS score is quite low, I require help in understanding the provincial program and how can I get job offer and use Expression of interest option specific to province? What can be the best option for me to get the PR?
Thank you in advance!