Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Hey Guys, I did one year program in Toronto. And in the next few months I have been doing some odd jobs before I found my relevant job this February in Winnipeg. I work as a video editor and motion graphic designer.
My PGWP expires this June. I asked my employer if they can help me extend my stay and they agreed to it.
My question is does the supporting letter have to be LMIA? Or what are the other way to extend my stay?

My job(NOC 5241) is also among the jobs in demand in manitoba website.
https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/in-demand-occupations/
Hello Mandalorian,
For your stay to be extended via your employer, LMIA is required. Have you looked at the OINP to see if you qualify? You mention that your job is considered in demand in Manitoba. Have you applied for any of their PNP?

Simran00

Jun 3, 2021
Hey,
Hope you all are doing well.
Kindly help with the following-

In NOC code 0911- Manufacturing Manager, there is a requirement mentioned 5 to 10 years of experience required. Anyone has any firsthand experience whether it is compulsory to have this much experience.

Thanks in advance....

girlinthesnow

Apr 30, 2022
Worth looking at the province website to see the average or lowest score of recent applicants accepted.
If you're looking for provincial nomination - Alberta, for example, has a requirement of 300 CRS score for their express entry stream
Each province will have their own eligibility requirement

Reactions: Naturgrl

Blondiesweet25

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone. Please can anyone help me with advice on how to deal with this ;
I applied for PR after receiving nomination from Manitoba. Because I lived in 4 countries, I was required to include 4 police clearance certificates ( UK, US, South Africa and Nigeria) in my application. I put all 4 starting with the UK certificate where I currently reside and which was the first to actually be complete. However I just received a letter of cancelation for incomplete application, that my UK police clearance was not included. I have a screen shot of the attached document in my application on the day I attached it. And the page still has it after completion.
How do I go about presenting my evidence and reinstating my initial application?
Please help. Thnx

Dec 13, 2020
Good Evening,

I wanted to clarify whether the below NOC Codes are in occupation in demand.

If anyone has received ITA or Notification of Intrest, Please do give a heads up on this to calm my anxiety and understand if I am in the right direction,

1. 1121 – Human resources professionals
  2. 1313 – Insurance underwriters
  3. 1432 – Payroll administrators
  4. 6231 – Insurance agents and brokers
We created an EE in August 2021 and still haven't seen a positive in favour draws or NEWS.

I already entered the pool with CRS 368.

Please advise and Suggest.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good Evening,

I wanted to clarify whether the below NOC Codes are in occupation in demand.

If anyone has received ITA or Notification of Intrest, Please do give a heads up on this to calm my anxiety and understand if I am in the right direction,

1. 1121 – Human resources professionals
  2. 1313 – Insurance underwriters
  3. 1432 – Payroll administrators
  4. 6231 – Insurance agents and brokers
We created an EE in August 2021 and still haven't seen a positive in favour draws or NEWS.

I already entered the pool with CRS 368.

Please advise and Suggest.
I believe 1121 is in demand in Alberta if you have a job offer. Do you have a job offer in any province?

I'm not aware of the rest being in demand.

Your points are low. Can you increase them?

Dec 13, 2020
I believe 1121 is in demand in Alberta if you have a job offer. Do you have a job offer in any province?

I'm not aware of the rest being in demand.

Your points are low. Can you increase them?
I had applied for multiple jobs and continue applying for the jobs, but it seems the or Resume is getting filtered out via the system. Unfortunately, we haven't had a response from any openings, except the automated ones.

Could you help with Tips and Tricks to land safely to at least be interviewed?

Also is there a pattern in applying for Jobs ??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had applied for multiple jobs and continue applying for the jobs, but it seems the or Resume is getting filtered out via the system. Unfortunately, we haven't had a response from any openings, except the automated ones.

Could you help with Tips and Tricks to land safely to at least be interviewed?

Also is there a pattern in applying for Jobs ??
There are no tips or tricks as the employer has to be searching for a foreign worker. You don’t have work authorization so you must be offering a skill or trade that no one in Canada can fill. HR has specific Canadian rules/regulations to follow. Same with insurance and payroll adminstrators. Also with your score, you not only need a job offer but a LMIA to get 50 points. The employer pays $1k and proves no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you can fill the position.

Reactions: girlinthesnow

Blondiesweet25

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone. Please can anyone help me with advice on how to deal with this ;
I applied for PR after receiving nomination from Manitoba. Because I lived in 4 countries, I was required to include 4 police clearance certificates ( UK, US, South Africa and Nigeria) in my application. I put all 4 starting with the UK certificate where I currently reside and which was the first to actually be complete. However I just received a letter of cancelation for incomplete application, that my UK police clearance was not included. I have a screen shot of the attached document in my application on the day I attached it. And the page still has it after completion.
How do I go about presenting my evidence and reinstating my initial application?
Please help. Thnx
Any ideas pls
Thanks

dljtsngh

Apr 20, 2015
Hello Everyone, I am on a pgwp, I recently got approved for BC PNP , now when i do my express entry application do i need to show proof of funds or not?I do have a full time permanent job, based on which i got BC PNP, but it's not lmia supported, Any help will be much appreciated

Apr 26, 2022
Hello Everyone, I am on a pgwp, I recently got approved for BC PNP , now when i do my express entry application do i need to show proof of funds or not?I do have a full time permanent job, based on which i got BC PNP, but it's not lmia supported, Any help will be much appreciated
Generally, a valid job offer – for a full-time, permanent job with an eligible BC employer – will be needed.
However, a job offer is not required if applying under the SI – International Post-Graduate category.

Anirudh121

May 13, 2017
Quick question, so i am about to create an express entry profile soon, I have completed one year experiences as a technical support representative at noc b position and I have employment letter stating the same, but once I got employment letter from the company I was laid off due to seasonal reduction in staff , I have been unemployed since almost a month but got a new job starting at same position in June 1st week.
Question - will my one month employment play any negative role in my express entry profile?
My ers score is 470 ish