+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Nachiket Shah

Aug 31, 2021
Hello all,

I have an unique scenario and needed some guidance. I have applied for PGWP in Jan 2021 and still waiting for a response from IRCC on it. I did complete my one year experience in Jan 2022. Can I go ahead and apply for PR via express entry given the fact that my PGWP application is still in progress?

Lakhbir@123

Jan 31, 2022
Hi. Need your help.
my ITA was done in March 2020. My medical was expired. 6 months back I did it again but it’s not updated in-my profile. These days how much time it takes to update

asharafpeer

Feb 9, 2022
IAM PLANNING TO MOVE UAE TO CANADA, I HAVE 12 + YEARS OF EXP IN BUSINESS ANALYST BOTH IN INDIA AND UAE . LOOKING OPTIONS .PLEASE GUIDE AND SUPPORT -

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
IAM PLANNING TO MOVE UAE TO CANADA, I HAVE 12 + YEARS OF EXP IN BUSINESS ANALYST BOTH IN INDIA AND UAE . LOOKING OPTIONS .PLEASE GUIDE AND SUPPORT -
Begin researching Express Entry - FSW program. It is based on education (need degrees asssessed), language (IELTS - need CLB 7 in all areas), age and work experience. You need to be eligible to submit a profile.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Question Regarding Expired Passport upload during eAPR

Do I need to upload my old expired passport during eAPR? It has no visa, stampings or markings on it but the number of the passport is mentioned on my present passport. Please help me with your opinion.

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hey everyone, I was hoping that I could get a clarity on my job offer.
I studied in Toronto for a year. I'm under PGWP right now. Valid for a year.
I just recently got a job offer(full time) in Winnipeg and have been working with the employer for a month. My NOC code is 5241.
I have an express entry profile without updating the job offer. Does my job offer have to be LMIA approved to be eligible for points in Express entry?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone, I was hoping that I could get a clarity on my job offer.
I studied in Toronto for a year. I'm under PGWP right now. Valid for a year.
I just recently got a job offer(full time) in Winnipeg and have been working with the employer for a month. My NOC code is 5241.
I have an express entry profile without updating the job offer. Does my job offer have to be LMIA approved to be eligible for points in Express entry?
Yes you need LMIA to claim the points.

Reactions: Mandalorian

Sona2

Feb 26, 2022
Hello!

I wanna apply PR of Canada. My CRS score is 379 only. I need guidance about prospects of getting province nomination in this case. I have around 07 years of experience in HR field. I asked a consultant he is saying I shall submit file, he may be saying that to get his fees, but I need to know actual possibilities. Please reply.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello!

I wanna apply PR of Canada. My CRS score is 379 only. I need guidance about prospects of getting province nomination in this case. I have around 07 years of experience in HR field. I asked a consultant he is saying I shall submit file, he may be saying that to get his fees, but I need to know actual possibilities. Please reply.

Thanks
You don’t need to pay a consultant. If you have an EE profile, then select all provinces. Research PNPs and see if you are eligible based on your CRS score, NOC and other PNP requirements.

Sona2

Feb 26, 2022
You don’t need to pay a consultant. If you have an EE profile, then select all provinces. Research PNPs and see if you are eligible based on your CRS score, NOC and other PNP requirements.
I don't have an EE profile. I am not sure whether my CRS score is ok to proceed further. I googled and realized that provinces are not giving nomination to people belong to HR field( NOC 1121). So bit confused.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I don't have an EE profile. I am not sure whether my CRS score is ok to proceed further. I googled and realized that provinces are not giving nomination to people belong to HR field( NOC 1121). So bit confused.
If you don’t have a profile, are you even eligible for EE with a score of at least 67 based on your IELTS and ECAs?

Sona2

Feb 26, 2022
So submit your own profile. There is no cost to submit. You don’t need a consultant to do it for you. Now you will not get a ITA through Express Entry but research PNP programs to determine eligibility.
Thanks for your support!

Sona2

Feb 26, 2022
So submit your own profile. There is no cost to submit. You don’t need a consultant to do it for you. Now you will not get a ITA through Express Entry but research PNP programs to determine eligibility.
Do you any idea under which profile I should proceed, HR or Administration to get nomination? I am having experience in both areas. So which one is in demand?