+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

bilal2016

Jun 8, 2022
Hi, I am planning to submit my express entry application while I am still waiting for my TRV which I applied in June 2022. Is it a good idea to go ahead with Express entry? Or shall I wait.

neha555

Jul 6, 2022
Hi Sir,

I have my work experience in India for 2 years but the company did not provide us the offer of employment copy as are hired after the internship with them. Now when I mailed them they say according to the revised company policy they cannot provide roles and responsibility documents. I now have my reliving/experience letter and payslips as proof.
Please suggest what I can do with this scenario. Do any other documents support this info for the Employee record documents with them? I worked for 2 years which helped me in reaching the points that I have now.

I tried contacting ircc through phone and web form but haven't got any response.

Regards,
Neha

Pandey24

Jan 24, 2022
Hi everyone
When is the score likely to go below 500.My score is 468. Should I apply for PNPs as well? The consultants are misleading and confusing me alot. Asking for 80k for applying under all Provinces. Should I go about it or wait for cut off to go down. Plz help :)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone
When is the score likely to go below 500.My score is 468. Should I apply for PNPs as well? The consultants are misleading and confusing me alot. Asking for 80k for applying under all Provinces. Should I go about it or wait for cut off to go down. Plz help :)
I think its good idea to go for PNP first as it gives you extra points. Don't go for all, research an area or couple as per you needs and experience. But rest is entirely your choice. Also keep other factors like age in consideration. All the best.

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

I received ITA a month back. I am in process of submitting my application. However, since my passport was getting expired in less than 6 months, I choose to renew it to avoid any complications while my application is being processed. I still have a month to submit my application. But at the time of writing this message, I am yet to received my new passport (my current passport stands cancelled).

1) I would like to know If I could submit my PR application with my current "expired passport" just in case I don't receive my new passport before my ITA gets expired and inform IRCC once I receive my new passport through web form?.

2) I have PCC issued on my current "cancelled passport" which is valid for good 3 months from now. Will this PCC meet the eligibility criteria or I need to apply a fresh one which would be issued against my yet to come new passport?

I would appreciate if experts or anyone familiar with such case could help me resolve this issue, thanks in advance.

singhrocks

Aug 15, 2021
Hi,
It's been 3 months that we have submitted the documents (OID-SINP), status still says Application received.
Submitted on 13th Oct. 2022. How long will it take to process the file. Can we email them to know the status or we should just wait.?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
It's been 3 months that we have submitted the documents (OID-SINP), status still says Application received.
Submitted on 13th Oct. 2022. How long will it take to process the file. Can we email them to know the status or we should just wait.?

Thanks
SINP processing times are on the website.

Reactions: Taran D