+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Jaleelbaloch

Sep 26, 2019
Hi
I would like to ask about ilets what's the definition of ilets as i know it means language Communication/ Reading/ writing and listing skills but my question is if someone already educated and having education certificates or degrees that's mean he or she able to read write and communicate in English language so what's the meaning of ilets certificate is it not Extra requiremen for Applicants ?

LeBe

Mar 30, 2023
Hi Everyone,
The pr portal for my wife has been updated on April 11 (BGC has been completed).
She is the dependant and I am the principal applicant, and my BGC is still under progress.
Any idea what is going on? Her biometrics is still in progress and Eligibility has not been started.
Thanks for your info.

drsrav

May 5, 2023
Dear all,
Can anyone suggest on NOC 21301- mechanical engineer is in demand in which provinces and any chance of pnp
Professional brief:
12 years experience as mechanical engineer - CAE ENGINEERING
CRS - 377

KAulakh

Mar 12, 2020
Hello friend , someone help me regarding this my sister got this email
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
Police Certificate: Manpreet Singh
The Police certificate from Poland was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on 2022/11/09. Your last residence in this country was 2022/11/13.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello friend , someone help me regarding this my sister got this email
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
Police Certificate: Manpreet Singh
The Police certificate from Poland was issued prior to your last residence in that country. The Police certificate was issued on 2022/11/09. Your last residence in this country was 2022/11/13.
The information is all in the communication received from IRCC. The PCC provided does not meet the requirements and this is why the application has been refused.

Your sister should re-enter the Express Entry pool, wait to receive ITA again, and then make sure she provide a PCC that meets the requirements this time and covers her full residency in Poland.

Reactions: Naturgrl

elliotose

Nov 20, 2018
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Please seniors I have a quick question from a friend and a bit confused about the answer . Your responses will be appreciated .

Q: I have a masters degree but the job that I have over 3 years work experience falls under tier 3 . Can I still use that job to apply for FSW express entry ? Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please seniors I have a quick question from a friend and a bit confused about the answer . Your responses will be appreciated .

Q: I have a masters degree but the job that I have over 3 years work experience falls under tier 3 . Can I still use that job to apply for FSW express entry ? Thanks
Yes.

gurindersingh122

Dec 11, 2020
Hi,
My express entry profile becomes ineligible within 5 minutes I submit it. happened 4-5 times. Following is my profile details
age- 29
education -ECA- Masters, plus 2 year diploma in Canada
Foreign work experience- 3 years in Noc 0
Canadian work experience- less than a year (will be one year by the end of June in Noc 0)
IELTS- S-7, W-7, R-8.5, L-7.5

If anyone knows where the error could be, please assist. I will complete one year Canadian experience by the end of June.

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi
I would like to ask about ilets what's the definition of ilets as i know it means language Communication/ Reading/ writing and listing skills but my question is if someone already educated and having education certificates or degrees that's mean he or she able to read write and communicate in English language so what's the meaning of ilets certificate is it not Extra requiremen for Applicants ?
pls read the instructions and requirements! IELTS or any other language test IRCC mentions is one of the requirements to apply for immigration.