+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

gbrar123

Sep 5, 2023
Hi everyone I am trying to go for MPNP through express entry. I tried to make my EE profile with following credentials
age is 33
qualification Masters
experience more than 5 years
IELTS
L=6
R=6
S=6.5
W=6.5
Funds are good
but still its saying you are not eligible for EE

Than I tried with
L=6.5
R=6.5
W=6.5
S=6.5
Now it is eligible

If someone can explain how that comes

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone I am trying to go for MPNP through express entry. I tried to make my EE profile with following credentials
age is 33
qualification Masters
experience more than 5 years
IELTS
L=6
R=6
S=6.5
W=6.5
Funds are good
but still its saying you are not eligible for EE

Than I tried with
L=6.5
R=6.5
W=6.5
S=6.5
Now it is eligible

If someone can explain how that comes
CEC or FSW stream? You need 67 points to be eligible for EE which is based on your IELTS scores, age, education and work experience. So do you have those IELTS scores to become eligible or did you misrepresent yourself.

Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone, I intend to come to Canada with my spouse and children. I have my IELTS and ECA, but my husband doesn't have any of those. Getting him to write is a challenge.
I calculated my CRS score with the CRS calculator on ircc's website, my score was 464, even after stating that my husband has no Language result or ECA. I want to go ahead and fill an EE profile, do you think I'll be eligible?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I intend to come to Canada with my spouse and children. I have my IELTS and ECA, but my husband doesn't have any of those. Getting him to write is a challenge.
I calculated my CRS score with the CRS calculator on ircc's website, my score was 464, even after stating that my husband has no Language result or ECA. I want to go ahead and fill an EE profile, do you think I'll be eligible?
Do you have 67 points to be eligible? Calculate that first as it is not your CRS score.

Reactions: boundlessgreiz

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
464 is a good CRS score, but you may have to go through PNP.

Suppose you create an EE profile and indicate that you are interested in all the provinces. In that case, you might get selected by Alberta or Quebec if you are eligible for category-based selection for French-language proficiency (Last draw 435).

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Filling for express entry,

When filling for express entry profile,

It’s asks if you have job offer
-
What should be put if I am already working in Canada ?!

Thanks for your response

Last edited:

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Filling for express entry,

When filling for express entry profile,

It’s asks if you have job offer
-
What should be put if I am already working in Canada ?!

Thanks for your response
Do you have a job offer? if the answer is No, then you should equally select No.

Rocson

Aug 3, 2023
WES report ,

Hello everyone, I have a problem WES said my University is not recognized in Canada what you I do please ?
My University is called University of People in the United states of America.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
WES report ,

Hello everyone, I have a problem WES said my University is not recognized in Canada what you I do please ?
My University is called University of People in the United states of America.
That University of People is not recognized by any ECA groups.