+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I submit my application for permanent resident with such a result ?
No. You need some education.

You are not applying for PR. You are submitting a profile to be invited. What is your Express Entry eligibility score with no education? Probably not enough and may not even be enough with a degree unless you have both IELTS and TEF.

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Hi Everyone,

While filling up the Personal History in EE post ITA, should I split my course into two?
My course started from Jan 2021 till April 2022 (Master's) out of which I have done 4 months of remote learning from India due to COVID scenario and remaining portion I was in Canada. So do I have to account for that in my personal history? Or just add it as one single period?

I applied for my study permit on Nov 2020 and due to COVID , there was exemption that student can complete studies once he applies for study permit till it approved. My study permit approval came in March 2021 and then I travelled in April 2021. I was unemployed during that period and was able to find part time job by June 2021. From Oct 2020, I was unemployed and waiting for the visa process and by Jan 2021 started with studies remotely

So basically how do I tabulate these under personal and travel history?

Plzz it's urgent

ALIMAHDEE

Oct 31, 2023
اليمن
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Visa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
اطلب المساعده في الحصول علي عمل في كندا
Doc's Request.
26/9/92
مرحنا تحياتي انا من اليمن كنت أعمل بالجيش اليمني لمدة خمسه وعشرين سنه حاصل علي بكلريوس علوم عسكريه وتركت العمل في عام 2014 بسب الحرب الذي حاصله ومستمره الي الان في اليمن وانا اطلب المساعده في الحصول علي فيزا للعمل في كندا ارغي بالهجره انا وعائلتي لسبب استمرار الحرب في اليمن

ALIMAHDEE

Oct 31, 2023
اليمن
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Visa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
اطلب المساعده في الحصول علي عمل في كندا
Doc's Request.
26/9/92
ALIMAHDEE، المشاركة: 10654840، العضو: 1168545 said:
مرحنا تحياتي انا من اليمن كنت بالجيش اليمني لمدة خمسه وسنه توصل للعمل بكلريوس علوم عسكريه وتركت العمل في عام 2014 بسب الحرب الذي وصله ومستمره الي الان في اليمن وطلب مساعدته في الحصول علي فيزا في كندا ارغي بالهجره انا وعائلتي لسبب ونتيجة الحرب في كندا اليمن
[/يقتبس]

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
I recently received ITA from IRCC in Federal Skilled Worker Program. I have a query regarding proof of funds.
Is it possible to submit your father’s account as a proof of funds or is it necessary to have funds in your own account?
If it is necessary to have funds in applicant’s own separate account, in that case if they get the funds as a gift from their father and since that transfer of funds would be recent, it won’t be possible show a bank statement of 6 months average balance. What can they do to resolve this issue?

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
need advice please
I have received NOI from OINP and now want to add last work experience for more than a year in EE, work was done remotely from a foreign location for a home country company.
This update in EE profile will not change my CRS score, but I will be able claim points in OINP. Didnt add earlier, as I didnt request & get documents to prove it, but hopefully employer will support now.
Is it ok making work exp changes in EE profile after receiving NOI and will I need to inform OINP through webform before submitting application or it can be done via LOE in the OINP application.

MinuBawa

Jan 23, 2024
I have masters from India, 2 years study in Canada, 3 years user support technician experience in Canada and 7,7,8,8 ielts score but due to my age factor my CRS score is 468 and currently I’m living in Ontario. I’m so worried regarding my PR.

Please suggest me any best way to get PR. Any help would be appreciated.

I want to know for Nova Scotia skilled worker PNP stream do I need any other supportive documentation from the employer other than job offer?

Gobinda@112

Oct 24, 2023
Nepal
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
9617-Food Packer
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
ER ID #337855 Application # 2023-ML-265439 job #2023-11234
File Transfer...
Service Canada Centre 3434 Foreign Worker Recruitment Branch Box 0154 Station Main Edmonton, AB, T5J 2M4. ER ID #337855 Application # 2023-ML-265439 job #2023-11234 Dear Gobinda BK This is to you that Employment and Social development Canada (ESDC) has determined that your application for a labor market opinion (LMO) received in October meets the requirements of the Temporary Foreign worker Program (TFWP) This positive opinion is based on the information and supporting documentation you provided in the context of your application, It is subject notably, to your compliance with legal requirements related to the employment of the foreign worker. These requirements include, but are not limited to all workers in Canada. *Protected by relevant labors and employment laws. *entitled to work in a safe workplace where their health is protected. *able to file a complaint with the federal, provincial or territorial department responsible for employment standards, if they are not being provided with the proper wages and working conditions. For information on employment standards visit http://www.labour.gc.ca/eng/regulated.html The foreign worker requires a copy of this LMO and Annex A to apply to citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC) for their work permit, and must apply prior to the LMO expiry date stated in the annexes. CIC will also need the foreign worker to submit a copy of the employment contract (if applicable to the program stream), signed by the employer and the foreign worker, prior to issuing a work permit. An LMO does not authorize the foreign worker(s) to enter, remain or work in Canada. It is only one of CIC's requirements to determine whether or not to issue a work permit. Please note that if a work permit is issued to a foreign worker on the basis of this LMO, you Are required to comply with the conditions set out in the Immigration And Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) and outlined in this LMO letter and annexes, In accordance with the provisions of the IRPR, ESDC may conduct an inspection to verify your compliance with these conditions, Your failure to comply, unless justified, can result in your name being added to an ineligibility list and your inability to access the TFWP for two year. In addition, any documents that relate to your compliance with the above-mentioned conditions must be retained for a period of six years from the first day of the period of employment for which the work permit is issued ESDC may require production of these documents to verify compliance with these conditions. You should contact the appropriate Service Canada Centre. and each affected foreign worker, if you decide to cancel your offer of employment prior to the entry of the foreign worker to Canada, or if you no longer require hiring a foreign worker. LABOUR MARKET OPINION FOR SF# 7342908
Interview........
2 August 2023
Passport Req..
VISA APPPLICATION APPROVAL NOTIFICATION LETTER

GOBINDA BK
Greetings form the high commission of Canada India. I would like to inform you that your
have been found eligible for Entry Visa to Canada type of visa (W-under section of Canadian
Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL). As you and your
employer (Marine Industries) has satisfied the requirements of the Canadian Immigration
law, have on the section your are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada.
I am to please apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport
number [10556543] has being considered and approved Bergan my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above Your Application has
been considered with four multiple entry visa to work under Marine Industries pureed be
hamlet over to you on your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to further with your Future career in Canada.
You are to make your Registration fee included embassy fee immediately for yarner (W-vise with the total sum of 1850 CAD (One Eight Five Zero Dollars only). Your visa issuance and
appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee
payment.
Your appointed immigration Alary in charge your file as be send an Authorize Cashier
payment details for your visa payment via Money Gram trader

Sincerely

Michael H Corbin
Consuler Officer
Nonimmigration Visa Section

please check this latter real or fake

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
VISA APPPLICATION APPROVAL NOTIFICATION LETTER

GOBINDA BK
Greetings form the high commission of Canada India. I would like to inform you that your
have been found eligible for Entry Visa to Canada type of visa (W-under section of Canadian
Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL). As you and your
employer (Marine Industries) has satisfied the requirements of the Canadian Immigration
law, have on the section your are found entitled to (W-1) Visa to live and engage your skill with your new Employer in Canada.
I am to please apprise you that your application for entry Visa to Canada with passport
number [10556543] has being considered and approved Bergan my office as Consulate of the High Commission of Canada, by the authority given to me from above Your Application has
been considered with four multiple entry visa to work under Marine Industries pureed be
hamlet over to you on your case file to enable you applying permanent resident to further with your Future career in Canada.
You are to make your Registration fee included embassy fee immediately for yarner (W-vise with the total sum of 1850 CAD (One Eight Five Zero Dollars only). Your visa issuance and
appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours after the confirmation of your visa fee
payment.
Your appointed immigration Alary in charge your file as be send an Authorize Cashier
payment details for your visa payment via Money Gram trader

Sincerely

Michael H Corbin
Consuler Officer
Nonimmigration Visa Section

please check this latter real or fake
Fake. Government doesn’t not ask for payment by Moneygram. Plus grammar/spelling is poor.

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi All,
My credential evaluation for IMT CDL from IQAS is going to expire next month and they are not renewing it for next 5 years for immigration purposes. They are asking to start a new application (send transcripts and wait for good 4-6 months)
I am in Canada as of now (Not sure how to again send the transcripts directly from the institution) , Do we have any alternative of this situation ?