+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Delay May 2018 Intake

MikeyMikeDude

Oct 3, 2018
Yes Najaah don't lose faith :)

Eventually they'll respond. Where you from? (Check waiting times) You could try calling them via phone but I know many embassies prefer not to take calls but try it anyway.

When in September was your intake? In this case if it's not long ago, they can still take you for a late intake provided your visa comes gets approved for this month's but most schools started on Monday.

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Yes Najaah don't lose faith :)

Eventually they'll respond. Where you from? (Check waiting times) You could try calling them via phone but I know many embassies prefer not to take calls but try it anyway.

When in September was your intake? In this case if it's not long ago, they can still take you for a late intake provided your visa comes gets approved for this month's but most schools started on Monday.
I'm from kenya the processing time is 4weeks but it exceeded we are in the 3 month since I applied

MikeyMikeDude

Oct 3, 2018
I'm from kenya the processing time is 4weeks but it exceeded we are in the 3 month since I applied
I know the embassy can take longer sometimes, especially for study permits, best is to wait for it and keep sending those emails, they also happen to be answered and read by immigration officers as well.

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
How did you know that your offer letter has expired. Did they write expiring date on it.I am also waiting for my visa too and my school started on the 4th September, my offer letter doesn't have any

Jiiremika

May 23, 2018
Hi
I applied for my study permit on June 9 and still I have not been approved. My application says that my eligibility is been reviewed. It has been like that for almost a month. I am angry and yet worried. I even had to defer my admission till January, hopefully I would be given before then. I also sent my new admission letter to them.
Please does anyone have any advice?
Thanks

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi
I applied for my study permit on June 9 and still I have not been approved. My application says that my eligibility is been reviewed. It has been like that for almost a month. I am angry and yet worried. I even had to defer my admission till January, hopefully I would be given before then. I also sent my new admission letter to them.
Please does anyone have any advice?
Thanks
Pray and hope the best. I'm also waiting i applied 3of July and upto know they didn't approve. I defer my class to January

Pradip23

Oct 29, 2018
I've Applied For Study Visa for May Intake Lambton on 22nd Feb 2018 and it's been 49 days i haven't received my visa. My Friends who applied 10 days after me got there visa in just 20 days. i've Scored 7.5 Bands GIC & Coll fee is all good Iam so worried will they reject my Visa ? what if a receive visa after my session begins {session begins on 30th April} Plz Help
Did you get visa bro???