+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Delay May 2018 Intake

Nov 26, 2018
Hi all
I applied on 28thNov for jan 2018 intake my application on gc key shows in process and will let you know on the final decision my classes will start by Jan 7th 2018
Really worried ,can any one guess the reason plzz
6.5 ielts no band less then 6 ,

naren0129

Apr 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Doc's Request.
25-11-2020
Hi all
I applied on 28thNov for jan 2018 intake my application on gc key shows in process and will let you know on the final decision my classes will start by Jan 7th 2018
Which college?

sainath reddy

Dec 23, 2018
Hi all
hi i am also waiting still 62day any response from embassy...but there no response

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

but the first time my visa was refused in 15days and my second visa still processing for 2months, so i was applied for Australia university
if u have any future update let me know my mail id sainathreddy7890@gmail.com I am from hyderabad

Khuranaa

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
hi i am also waiting still 62day any response from embassy...but there no response

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

but the first time my visa was refused in 15days and my second visa still processing for 2months, so i was applied for Australia university
if u have any future update let me know my mail id sainathreddy7890@gmail.com I am from hyderabad
You applied through an agent or on your on.
Fill web form