+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Delay May 2018 Intake

FMAS

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I got my visa approved yesterday but my college refused to give me seat and my offer letter expires on 30 august. Now what should i do. Can i travell with a new offer letter of different college and differend course now
In my opinion...U can go before 30th with old offer letter to Canada and look for another program or college.

At least at the port of entry they wont bother u because they dont know ur school has refused u....

When is ur classes start date?

I stand to be corrected!

Ishan209

Aug 15, 2018
Actlly my college
In my opinion...U can go before 30th with old offer letter to Canada and look for another program or college.

At least at the port of entry they wont bother u because they dont know ur school has refused u....

When is ur classes start date?

I stand to be corrected!
My collwges start date is also 30 but i dont think i can go before that because i didnt recieved my passport yet it may take time. Can i go after 30 with new offer letter of another cpurse and college?

Jiiremika

May 23, 2018
Hey,

I applied for a study permit since June 9, done with biometrics and medicals. just last week i was told that i passed the medicals. Also they said the processing time will be 9 weeks. It's already more than 10 weeks. please does anyone know what could be wrong? I am meant to resume September 4

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Actlly my college

My collwges start date is also 30 but i dont think i can go before that because i didnt recieved my passport yet it may take time. Can i go after 30 with new offer letter of another cpurse and college?
Please I also need to know. Because I applied on the 29th of June and still waiting. My classes start on the 4th of September.. so i know there is no way i will meet up.. deferral time for college has past. So I am only looking forward to apply for new course if my visa get approved!

T4YO

Aug 3, 2018
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is my application status showing since 28th may (when I got my acknowledgment letter). I submitted my application at VFS Delhi on 14th may. Any idea, how soon can I expect my SPP visa for sept intake.
Have you gotten your visa?