+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Delay May 2018 Intake

Roopdhar

Aug 11, 2018
I applied on June 14th too at VFS Hyderabad (Processing is being done by Bangalore Immigration Office. My course starts on Sept 15th. Its already past the 7th week and there is no update on the status of my study permit. If anyone faced the same issue kindly share your experience.
(12th: 95%
B tech: 86%
Applied for Medical Office Assistant Vancouver)
Hey, I applied online on June 15th and course starts on 2nd sept..
12th : 89%
IELTS : 8 band
Medical passed , others are still under review..
I hope we get approval soon..

ish12345

Aug 13, 2018
Hey, I applied online on June 15th and course starts on 2nd sept..
12th : 89%
IELTS : 8 band
Medical passed , others are still under review..
I hope we get approval soon..
I also applied on June 15
Going to UofT
Toefl: 101
medical passed.
Application still under review.
I don't know why it is talking so long. People who have applied after me already have there visa.

Reactions: Roopdhar

Roopdhar

Aug 11, 2018
Going to UofT
medical passed.
I don't know why it is talking so long. People who have applied after me already have there visa.
Were u able to submit proof of payment of tuition fees at the time of submitting application? I couldn't , that's one reason for my application getting delayed.. are you doing your bachelor's or master's?
I applied to University of Waterloo:)

ish12345

Aug 13, 2018
No I didn't submit the fee payment receipt as at that time the fee wasn't available to pay. Did you put in an inquiry ?

Roopdhar

Aug 11, 2018
No I didn't submit the fee payment receipt as at that time the fee wasn't available to pay. Did you put in an inquiry ?
I put an inquiry asking what's taking so long and told them that the course is starting soon . They didnt reply ... I still haven't sent them the proof of payment as I don't have it yet..

Roopdhar

Aug 11, 2018
Same here man. I thought being accepted to a reputed university would ease the process of getting study permit. But these a'holes are taking so long. I had planned to leave in 12 days. It sucks man.
Exactly! Damn CIC can't even be bothered to reply to enquires.. they don't even try to lessen our worries..

Ishan209

Aug 15, 2018
My classes are going to start on 30 august. Can anyone tell me if visa does not arrive before 30 is therrt chances of visa after class dates or they wilp reject

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Going to UofT
medical passed.
Thats frustrating !! I aplied on may 30..uni of alberta mastrs for research with full stipend!! Still my application is in process they have not reviewed it yet!! How frustrating is that!! ..

Ishan209

Aug 15, 2018
Thats frustrating !! I aplied on may 30..uni of alberta mastrs for research with full stipend!! Still my application is in process they have not reviewed it yet!! How frustrating is that!! ..
I have also applied in alberta and my college application is closed now and i loose my seat they are not evem providing any extention or deffer they are just giving refund and told me.to reapply for next year intake